You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 17th 2012, 4:47am

Sponsor Pay

How can you talk to Elder Baguron without doing Sponsor Pay?

Please help!

Jaya [8] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 8:24pm

Hey Orianna! If you talk to the Elder and the only option you have concerns Sponsor Pay, it's because he has nothing else to say to you at that moment..do a few more quests and maybe you'll have the pleasure of talking to him again!

Good luck in game!

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 5:27pm

Sponsorpay big fish game problem

Hi! who can I ask for help about the missing credit on my account when I did the big fish game offer. I bought a game from them and it said I will receive the credit of 531 diamonds within 3 hours but it was never given to my account. Help please ;(

Friday, January 25th 2013, 3:01am

they have their own help system. when u are on their site look for a button in the upper right. the link next to: "view status"
I'll look that up...

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 7:43pm

:wall: I even contacted big fishs customer support but they said I would just have to repurchase the game. I didn't know it would be this hard to get credited the diamonds when Ive already done and paid their affiliate. I don't know what to do next. Wont WOD be able to track it down and check my logs or something like that. If they do then they'll be able to see the purchase. Big fish is saying they cant put the credit on even if they saw that Ive already purchased their game because its supposed to be WOD that's gonna be putting the diamonds in my account :cry: help pls

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 4:40am

Please direct your paypment problem here : http://support.mailrugames.com/ and if you need help using the support site : http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=23819
Be sure to include the time and date of your problem along with chat logs and screen shots if possible, and the support will handle it from there regarding the next steps to take :)