You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 4th 2013, 12:38am

Storyteller quest error

Hi, I've got problem with new Storyteller quest and Mentors doesn't know how 2 help me :( Problem is that I bought 5 grogs 4 Storyteller 2 get an reward, but He asked me 2 buy one more grog and ... I cannot do that for some reason...I can buy just ordinary things from Mary's shop but there are no option 2 buy more grog! whats wrong ? :wacko: :cursing: just 2 let you know - I was waiting long enough before I tryed 2 buy another grog ! wel...it look like I've loose my time and money 2 play that game and is time 2 say goodbye :P

Friday, January 4th 2013, 7:05pm

The quest was aviable on 31 Dec... you had to wait for 1hr after he passed out becasue he was too drunk... I think they took the quest out after just that one day

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 12:38am

Monday, January 7th 2013, 12:45am

just pity I've loose 50 s 4 nothing.... and is not fisrt time .... bye