You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "revenge009" started this thread

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 4:24pm

Love is in the air !!

Feb 14 is nearing and guys if you have a love story to share ... go ahead .. this is your thread :love:
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love:

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 1:47pm

whiskers, you have an imaginary gf? because you spend too much time on forum to actually have a real one

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 2:19pm

whiskers, you have an imaginary gf? because you spend too much time on forum to actually have a real one

:lol: funny ... whatever you think mate .. :) i got an angel :)

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 2:37pm

this does not count 8|

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:41pm

not this one :) my angel ...

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:20pm

Hey kid, if u want people to responce why dont u start of the story. give people some inspiration not irritation :well::lol:
Spar +1 lol nice pick, is that hes new found love? :lol:
WooF!

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:35pm

ok .. so let's start with my story of love

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:26pm

i first met this gal, i was kinda freaked out really odd in the lot and on the first day she got sick and went off home :( .. and i was like great beginning :) ... it was normal just like any other day earlier but when my school's exhibition day was nearing we had to do a lot of working models and i was assigned language lab to work with few other students and she was one of them :) that was first time we actual had a conversation how to set the thing up.. and then over next few weeks busy with all our projects and all other non-sense jokes with friends :D normal until now ...

Then, at the day of exhibition all set everything went on well until we had gang war ( huge fight XD ) and me and few of my friends with the other guys got into trouble and she was like these people are innocent and mam was sure that i was involved but since she told i wasn't involved, the prof couldn't do much about it :)

That was the first time, we felt something for each other .. :love: months went on, and then we had a day trip to a damn laboratory, this was another exciting moment of my life, where we got into trouble for messing up high cost equipment :D

And then blah, blah, blah ... we began texting each other .. chats over facebook .. mails .. calling up why are were you absent today and all other possible means of communication i don't think i left out any :P ..

One fine day, i tell her "i love you" on facebook :) something telling on website is better than looking at them and trying hard to tell ..

Ohh, the worst possible answer that you can expect .. wait for a year :D ... and later she says no i'm sorry :(

I felt bad and then moved on .. but few weeks passed and then she got back to me, she told she wanted to tell me something and i was like go on :) .. she told clear my doubt in this mathematics subject ... oh god, can't you have asked anything better :P

yeah ... boring part ... and pff .. back to normal days in class :/ ... and then with friends again getting into trouble ..

life gets back to normal :) .. until i saw her cry :( ...and this changed everything again :P .. i asked her why, made her stop cry and got her a bright smile again :)

Around 15-20 days later, exactly at 3:48:52 pm on July 16 she tells me "you are the most unluckiest guy on this planet " and immediately i had a grin on my face :kiss: ....

P.S. no comments guys ......

Monday, January 28th 2013, 9:55am

All i can say is ....EPIC

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:15am

A rambling monologue leaving us in the dark-did you get the girl or not ?

Monday, January 28th 2013, 10:23am

stupid post
Live fast, die young.

Monday, January 28th 2013, 12:57pm

yes i got her :) ... well that's why grin on my face :grin:

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Monday, January 28th 2013, 1:12pm

stupid post

Its a game.
90% of the posts are stupid . Like some pictures.
What did you expect ?
Some analysis of Einstein's theory of Relativity?
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Monday, January 28th 2013, 5:37pm

Guys, leave Revenge alone....if he says he's got a girl, then he's got one......he's got two actually.....one is called left hand and the other is called right hand....those are the best girlfriends ever.....low maintenance (only require a bit of hand lotion once in a while), they never whine or are moody and more importantly, they are always available when he needs them.....

Way to go Revenger, at least I know what to offer you for Valentine's day.....a nice box of tissues......

Monday, January 28th 2013, 6:49pm

Armageddon never mind, i'm sure you never had any such experience and i doubt you ever will ...

Friday, February 8th 2013, 3:39pm

:shock: Epic!!