You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:02pm

Mother´s Day Event

Dear Community,

This Sunday is Mother´s Day. Will you cherish your mother who has brought you to life? Will you show her your appreciation maybe with a bunch of chocolate and flowers? :rose:

Tell us your idea and how you cherish her on this special day. Together with a picture of your gift and a little paper note on the site with your game name. The 3 best participants will receive a red gift and 10pcs Signs of Friendship. :money:

The deadline to enter this competition is Sunday 12th of May.

Enjoy!
Yvil :kiss2:

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:10pm

sanday?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:12pm

Oh gosh come on.. its a little type, dont break hell for it. :snowball:

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:16pm

What is whit the Men/father Day??:D

Why Mother Day and Women Day??

FOr a Children need you not only A Women you need a Men+Women :lol: :teacher:

:stupid:

MagicT :-)

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:28pm

Father´s Day is on 16th of June (UK). :) We will have an event that time too.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:45pm

OMG!!! We forgot about Mothers Day!!! We're such bad boys with our boxes and stuff, got into trouble. :cry:

BUT I've spoken to my Best Friend for 6 Months only "Pez" after we just got outta court and this is our solution!!! YEAH!!!

Pez is the one with dark hair ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

"it would be my honor to be your new Step-Father" :D

VOTE Sith and Pez for top gift for Mom!!!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 7:12pm

umm bake a cake, help with stuff at home, and stuff

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 11:12pm

well i will come in the morning with breakfeast then give her a gift :) then go to school and come home make dinner then my siblings will do the rest :) :jump:

i feel sorry for those who dont have a mom :cry:

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 11:14pm

inofficial fathers day in germany is in this year 9th of may : a very lot german man run around everywhere in streets and get /are drunk ;-)
to get serious: my mom is dead so shall i post a pic of my tears about that or the flower I put next to the stone?

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 11:17pm

My mom has been dead for almost 5 years. In honor of her memory, I'm hosting a small rose-planting ceremony in front of my apartment. It has a small place in the yard where I can plant a rose bush in her honor. I miss her terribly and think of her everyday.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 9:53am

Well, I would be really greatful to share my plan to you guys. :cool: So here I go:

I work far from home, where my parents live, and I haven't been home for a couple of months now. I already greeted my Mom "Happy Mother's Day" the other day but my real surprise will be this weekend. I already asked my dad to help me with it. I told him to take Mom in to "Punta Isla Lake Resort", it's a resort on a lake (duh!), just outside of town, but I told him not to tell Mom I was coming there.
It's really nice there because they have this floating restaurant which is in the middle of the lake and the fish they serve you comes from the lake itself. Their specialty is Tilapia, they're big and really fresh.
I hope my Mom will be surprised when I come there. (She knows nothing :lol: )

I guess that's it. My Mom is really special for me because of all the sacrifices she and my Dad made to make me who I an today. Anyway I'm still gonna find some green flowers to give her. (Green is her favorite color). I hope my plan works. :thumbsup:
You have been warned: Yellow Card

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 11:33am

This is my post, although it may not qualify completely, but I hope it counts. ;(

My Biological Mother abandoned me as a young infant, left me without a mother, I sometimes wonder what it is like to have a mother raise me, care for me, like a mother should, but that is history.

I am in the present, the person who did take care of me and still does is my Grandmother, a 60 year old woman with a lot of life in her, has taken care of me where my Biological mother failed to do so, it's surprising really, you wouldn't expect someone that old to be able to take on such responsibly, but she does, apart from the scary shotgun on the wall, she really is caring, she has loved me since birth day, she has cared for me like no other, she inspires my future while convincing me to forget about my horrible past, she gives me life to go on every day.

I have a idea for such Mother like her, I live at home, with her, she is pretty old and she does most of the chores, when she is away at work, I plan to clean the whole house, then, fill the kitchen with roses and have a massive sign saying 'Happy mothers day' then go take her to lunch, I don't have a job so I have little money to give her the ultimate surprise.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 1:23pm

Yvil, how will you celebrate it, what gift do you want to present your mother)? Can you make a photo of it? hope that's not top secret.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 1:41pm

I m very sorry for those that have no mother besides them. I feel for your loss. Nevertheless I believe you will think about her even she is not on this earth anymore. This event is in no way to leave out people without/unknown mother. You can still tell us what would you do if she was still there and maybe you do go to a grave and thank her for the time she did spend with you.

My mom lives in England. I hardly see her. Last time I saw her was last August. So yes, I miss her very much but I know she is doing just fine. I will call her and send her some flowers and a tiny present over the ocean to make her feel happy. The last few times I did that she was always so surprised as she always forgets about this day. ^^

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 3:13pm

sanday?

Bill hicks fan?

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 3:19pm

Mothers day

I never had a mom. ;( She doesnt wanted me. ;( Specially Christmas time and when i got my own children i wished i had a mom... Jealous of you guys, who had mom, even if she maybe dead but you at least felt her love and kindness... :kiss2: :love1:

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 7:14pm

mothers day

Ummmm....hasnt mothers day already been? (UK) or am i living in a bubble.... :huh:
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb! :sarcastic:

Friday, May 10th 2013, 1:22am

What better way to tell your mother you love her than words from the heart. In my case
a simple card didn't seem big enough, considering all my mom has gone through.
So inside this huge card is written:

My Dearest Mother,

What is strength and the will to survive...
You brought my brother and I into this life,
and even with he much bigger than I... you survived LOL!
When I was little you were rushed to the ER, I was so scared
I didn't know what was wrong... there you had open heart surgery
and you survived... through it all.
You were diagnosed with breast cancer some years ago,
and although you underwent treatment and had surgery
to remove this ugly disease... you survived and you
are still here with me.
Sometimes I do not call or write nearly enough, but Mom
I just want you to know, that even though we live miles apart..
you are always here with me in my heart. Life can be too short,
and for that I thank you for giving me the strength and wisdom
to live each day as it comes; to forgive and not to hold a grudge
to open my heart, to trust and love.
I love you mom..
your one and only daughter <3<3<3<3<3<3

Aside from this card, I will order her a cookie bouquet that will be sent to her,
afterall, my mother does have a sweet tooth... :)
Sacred-Angel has attached the following file:
  • Mothers Day.jpg (117.02 kB - 15 times downloaded - latest: May 13th 2013, 10:06am)

Friday, May 10th 2013, 3:37pm

Well heres an intro to my life story:
My mother and my mother divorced when I was 8. It was hard time for me, my father was alcoholic and my little brother and me left with mother. We were very poor at that time, father had money tho but of course he never sent anything. It was one of those times where you are suprised , amazed by actuall human power. My mother worked hard, and besides taking care of two of us she was working all day. I can never forget that time in my life. She succeded eventually, we are great family now.
So heres the plan that I put in motion 2 months ago :
I am still going to school, but sometimes on weekends I go to construction sites as a help out guy. Its hard work, but payed nicely. I saved a lot of money on my own there. With that money I already bought expensive perfume packed in a fine present box. Also just today I bought 45 white roses. 45 is the number of my mothers ages and white roses are her favourite so thought it would be convinient. Roses are packed in beatifull bouqet and in the middle of them I put present with perfume. On 12th of May ,as I organized with rest of my family, we will wait my mother in living room when she gets back from work. My brother and me will pull out the bouqet and give it to her. I also wrote small card with my own writting . I will quote it, translated to English :
Dear mother,
This is just a small tribute to you. Jovan and I can never forget what you did for us and all the sacrifice you made. We will always love you and remember you no matter what happens.
Happy Mothers Day, yours sons Jovan and Nikola.

Friday, May 10th 2013, 7:28pm

My plans are, to say ty for all the nigths i spendt alone scared and could not sleep cuse u was never there.
Ty for all the times i had to go to school whitout no food or homework done hungry as a street dog, i am so greatfull that when i sometimes came home from school, u where crawling on the floor not beeing able to get upp cuse u was so stoned from all those pills, ty for all the times i was in child custety cuse u and the screewd upp stephdad was drunk and got into figths and olmost wrecked the house, ty for all the moments i was so imbarrassed cuse u came drunk to my school and infront of my friends. ty dear mama for selling my boat when i was young and said it was stolen^^) (took me 11 years but i found out) , ty for always never remeber what ur grandkids name was,and most of all mama ty for leaving it upp to me to clean upp ur crap u left behind after dieng on me happy mothers day mom, may u fry in hell and never get out :)

:stronger:
WooF!