You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:20am

For all those who will be doing something special for mothers day have great day :rose:

For all those who are left with the good memories of their mothers, my thoughts will be with you :hug: .

and

for those who just want to forget the day, drinks at my place from 20:00 its going to be a long night so bring snacks :beer: .

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 7:21am

Sith - Hilarious! I almost forgot about that!! LOL

Pressy - I don't even....

I live in a different state from my mom so do not always get to see her very often due to work constraints. Unforutunately, I won't be able to see here this mom's day. But what I did do is get with my best friend of 15 years (she's like a sister) and we posed for some favorite scenes from movies my mom loves. We put the pictures into a calender format and sent to her. So we have scene from Terminator 2, Die Hard, StreetCar name Desire, The Wiz, and even Titanic. We goof around a lot sometimes but pictures and memories are all that are precious to some. So maybe when she look to calender she can think of a time before her kids and smile to see her kids now meshed into that memory.

Happy Mom's Day to all the mothers and to Dads that are moms too! Enjoy it. :kiss2:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 3:17pm

Well my Mom passed away September 26 2001 Which I guess her last Birth Day present for my Dad was to join him in Heaven. Where I know they both are enjoying many more good times. I do miss her though we had our good and bad moments. Many people fail to appreciate their Parents until they are no longer here on earth with us.. So for those that still have their folks enjoy all the time with them while you can..

Sunday, May 12th 2013, 8:35am

My entry for Mother's day event

I don't know if I'm late but I have been little busy this days and didn't have enough time to log in and to post something, but now I'm here..

You want story about my mother.. Well, I don't want to say too much. I just love my mom and I am happy she beated the cancer when they was telling her she has 6 months left at 2003, now she is fine 10 years after that. Maybe she needed me as I needed her then and now and that's the reason she beated the worst sickness ever.. :jump:

However, that's my mother's gift. There is a book inside, covered in nice silk scarf. Some romantic love novel, but it's mother's day, it's for her only :dance:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, May 13th 2013, 11:02am

You really touched my heart with your words so I decited that I will reward those players with 10 pcs Sign of Friendships and a red gift. :)

muffin
Sheal
-pressbox-
Dzonii
Sacred-Angel
Blue_moon
Bounty_hantaaaa
Dark Princess
Tempestira
Crazy Freddy
try valor
Lady of hell

Hope you all had a great time with your familie or friends and beloved ones. :kiss2:

Yvil

Monday, May 13th 2013, 11:25am

Thank You Yvil ! Wish You a nice day!!

Monday, May 13th 2013, 11:43am

Thanks Yvil. I wish you'll have a good day ahead of you too. :cool:
You have been warned: Yellow Card

Monday, May 13th 2013, 2:42pm

Thank You very Much Yvil.. I was very surprised..

Friday, June 7th 2013, 9:38am

Thanks for the gift Yvil! Sorry this thank you is about a month late in coming. :) Haven't been getting on the forums much. Father's day is next weekend!!! Don't forget :) Thanks for your gift. It was really nice! Already used it last month....