You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Monday, May 27th 2013, 9:13pm

ATTN Admin + Game Developers and Owners

I'd like to Thank Yvil/Cross Knight/Levinger (and others involved) in bringing to us an excellent update. I'd also like to thank you all for listening to game players/customers about their problems and concerns and seriously taking our thoughts and suggestions to making the gameplay better and fruitfull for all by bringing back happiness and enjoyment to the game.

I really mean this. For the last while, many have been expressing their displeasure and anger towards you all and you guys/gals took it and took a negative and turned it into a positive for the benefit of gameplay/players.

To the rest of faeo: I encourage you to post a simple "thank you", please dont rip and rant or mouth off about this or that not working properly. Things will be fixed as they can, when they can. Be patient and positive and supportive. Admin/Developers have given a concious effort to make things work, to bring us a better gameplay and fix things to the best of their ability. Negativity only breeds negativity, so please, keep this thread positive.

In closing, I'd like to reaffirm my thanks to Admins/Game Developers and Owners and commend them for an excellent effort and continued desire to make the game fun and enjoyable for all.

Sincerely
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 12:21pm

thank you guys i really appreciate it, only connection speed is missing in client, but thats minor, im over all very happy
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 3:12pm

I would like to say thank you as well... you have brought back many things that a lot of players missed here and I hope that with the return of these changes along with the new changes from update that some of our old players may come back and find new enjoyment in game again :)

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 7:47pm

+1 this update brings life back into my gaming thank you for that admins, and thank you for your dilegent work in the past days listening to players concerns and your teams hardwork at fixing issues in a timely manner. I know that once everything is worked out this new update will bring alot of fun to the game. :beer:

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 8:56pm

Thank You very much to everyone behind this update, Admins and Developers! It has brought back many of the mages, and the game play seems more active now. Thank you Again.
:sarcastic:☚-THE DEMON KING-☛:sarcastic:

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 9:06pm

Yup Thumbs up to the update... all i had to complain about is now solved and enjoying the game again as i used to !

Cheers for that :)

J.

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 3:39am

Things that i am very impressed with.
-Overlay of backpack and location screen, making it really quick to switch between backpack and location screen.
-The entire page not refreshing every 10 seconds.
-The chat panel being a seperate frame than the rest of the page allowing it to update independently.
-The awesome picture of my character in the top left corner adding my money there too.
-The ability to arrange my backpack the way i see fit
-Adding Do not show super-blow hint and Display all avators to personal section
-Adding the ability to edit saved fights

I have found that the response of this game has greatly improved. i have yet to do a battlefield, but i have been told that Tallaars is much more responsive.

Additional i am really enjoying the estate's i am really glad that these estates do not give you a battlefield advantage but more of a "game play" advantage. and what i mean by this is that. if you own an estate it doesn't make your character stronger. it will or can do the following
-Additional Storage Space
-Heal injuries up to 50% faster
-Increase Valour/EXP
-Train pets (Increase exp for pets not color of pets) using pet food
-Automated creation of potions/scrolls/amulets

Which means those who pay to play dont have a combat advantage over those who dont.
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 4:23pm

yes thx for a nice update ..i think admin made the game mutch more player friendly ...good job this time :beer:
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 4:39pm

+100000000000000000000000000000

thank you! :beer:

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 6:46pm

awesome update guys nice work. little bit laggy sometime i guess its all coz of more updates and i hope soon that will be solved as well. Great job guys :beer:

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 11:29am

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! :rose: :kiss: I have forwarded it to make them smile. :)

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 11:52am

well.. new update increased the hours im playing this game..
from a terrible crisis and boredom before update things are MUCH more interesting.
the most important thing for my opinion, except the new things added, is the economy fixed. ah is working, all players are able to find ways to make cash..
would like to point out a few things i enjoy:
drops fixed
estates seem rly nice.
i like to point out that the new rules of UK tournament makes all players possible to have red UK.
enjoying also the fact that certificates of UK are transferable and 1 more reason to have all lvl tallars.
so thnx.. a bunch good things.