You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 12:45am

I agree with Ephy on both points she makes but I wonder...maybe this is what it is coming to in order to get those BF's we all want... it kinda sucks but it seems like it is.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 1:19am

Simple as this if you "i bought myself invincible" players want to do bf's well can wait until the easy option of collecting allows us "non-gamers" (in your view) to feel we can compete, until then well feel free to spend 1000's and sit scrolling through forums or auction and complaining about lack of fun, ok you may make game ftp but heres news flash most of you take fun out of actually fighting anyway.
100% agree on this one. I'm going to generalize a bit here but has to be done. 1 side argues it's not fun cause they lose to people who buy wins rather than work for them, the other side argues there are no battlefields cause side one got tired of losing for their hard work. 2.0 puts everyone on = grounds yes there are no paid advantages however does not mean your advantage is lost. You still have these steeds and your armor outside of the battlefields and are free to use them in hunting/juggernauts/plateau fights etc. Is it asking too much to set it aside for others to have something based on skill rather than bank accounts?

Would seem rather selfish that you have so many other advantages and can't give non paypallers 1 fair fight. Especially given that it is not required that you go to these if you don't like the equal level of it. Normal battlefields would still exist for those wanting to go and use their paid advantages. For the rest of us that want a game based on fun and actually being able to do something this would be a huge boost. Potentially keep people interested in the game rather than feeling all they've done in the game is for nothing as they're going to get stomped on by someone who's not been in the game a fraction of the time but pulled out the credit card.

Why do people even spend so much on these "advantages". This is where my generalizing is going to hit. Not all people who spend money on the game are useless without a credit card. However it makes one think if you require so much advantage that you probably can't work on a level playing field. If you took away all your steeds/card summons/armor/runes/badges/buffs would you still be able to beat someone who doesn't have all of these things? Would you be able to beat said person and prove you have brains to go with that cash?

Simply put I don't see how anyone loses in this becoming a permanent thing. Paypallers don't have to go, and non paypallers have something to do. Mages are kept happy with having an instance as even a paypaller is gritting their teeth at the costs of damage to their actual gear at that level. With as many people who have quit being tired of being forced to shell out more and more cash or work til their fingers til they bleed and gaining little to no ground. Is there anyone who can honestly say this would be bad for the sake of everyone?

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 1:25am

Why do people even spend so much on these "advantages". This is where my generalizing is going to hit. Not all people who spend money on the game are useless without a credit card. However it makes one think if you require so much advantage that you probably can't work on a level playing field. If you took away all your steeds/card summons/armor/runes/badges/buffs would you still be able to beat someone who doesn't have all of these things? Would you be able to beat said person and prove you have brains to go with that cash?

two words to answer ur post: try harder.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 2:09am

two words to answer ur post: try harder.
One word to that statement - Nope

Reason: There are other games to play where I "play" as in "have fun" which is the core component of a game. I don't feel like months/years of "work" in a game for a few mins of fun. The ratio is just too far off base. I'd much rather play (my other game which I won't promote on this forum) as paypalling is purely for cosmetic. It's RTS meets RPG all the fun of this game but where work is done by playing and having fun not by countless hours of watching a bar fill up to compete with a few seconds it takes to swipe a credit card.

So back to my original statement I'm just checking in here the "try harder" you can give to someone else. For me my answer is simply until there is something fun here - Nope

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 2:20am

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=26763

By the way Dzaaack, I'm confused by your post to me and your post to this other thread. You tell me try harder and him to try less cause he's annoyed by spending hard earned cash via paypal or made from working in the game. Well this really isn't different some of us are annoyed at working as long as we have and still get screwed by one thing or another in biased battlefields. So do we try harder or not as hard cause this seems like you are sending mixed signals.

You know what never mind, again I don't care was only on to screw around and see if any thing has changed. As I said I have another game I have more fun on. I really don't need a forum argument to keep me entertained. Have a nice day. 8)

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:20am

it seems to me u're confused too often... what is the corelation u've made between this post which is about valor/power/work and an event which is all about luck? or so we're told...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 3:54pm

equal battlefields i hear often, yet explain to me how the only profession which is to level up on battlefields is being completely ignored, how is this equal to everybody?

again: if exe is possible to raise there (free healing temple like in tallaars!) it would appeal to me MUCH more already.

@Pez, yes, i paypal (also earned by hard work, just in a different way)... but i would also like to invite you to stalk me more, see how much i am actually sitting in square or on auction as you say compared to how much im actually using profession to make money ;-)
again: hard work pays off... try it and youll see...

of course, you have to spend wisely and not throw it in the well

and night stalker:
i never thought you and i would agree on anything... but yes, it seems like this is the only way to revive battlefields (although i believe less (over)buffing all around would also help tons)