You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 5:56pm

This is my Demon Hound in RL and the next pet in WoD
Blood Brother has attached the following file:
  • IMG0009A (1).jpg (21.13 kB - 27 times downloaded - latest: Apr 24th 2023, 1:15am)

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 2:01pm

So many amazing and funny pictures. :) I will announce the winner by tomorrow. :rose:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:07pm

Hello everyone,

since I can not decide between those two pictures, I will give both the prize.

One is perfectly made with a nice theme and some good thoughts and the other one just looks so amazing alike the game pet that i cant stop looking at it. :love3:

Congratulations you two and thanks to everyone sharing their cute pets with us. Your prize will be in your inbox by now. :kiss2:

oGogo

Razorian

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:33pm

why you ddont make competion of cats only lol, if pets need get other options too, i see cute dogs too, everyone have her taste for pets, and there need give change to others too, since we all know you love cats lol

But gratzs to winners

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:39pm

:rose:

No matter what I choose, one or another will complain and say its unfair. I cant make it right for everyone so I go for honesty. Yes, other dogs looked cute and I do like dogs as well, if I had the space I would have one too.

In my opinion this two are the best. Not because they are cats but because the one put effort into it and the other one just looks amazing.

And where is your picture by the way? :dance:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yvil" (Aug 9th 2013, 4:26pm)

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:43pm

Thank you very much for notice Yvil :hug: , I hope everyone like the picture... :shuffle:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:45pm

I just comment, but hard to decide with so many options, in this questions, i believe poll the best option so all can vote in the pet they like more.

about me i have 5 dogs, 1 turtle, but they too scary for give a picture lol

But anyway one good event from one good idea

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:40pm

I just comment, but hard to decide with so many options, in this questions, i believe poll the best option so all can vote in the pet they like more.

about me i have 5 dogs, 1 turtle, but they too scary for give a picture lol

But anyway one good event from one good idea

i think your turtle would have kicked this competition ass! :rabbit:
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:46pm

My cats win :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :jump:

Thanks for that forum event. :beer: :beer: Not thinking that I win :gift: :gift:

Friday, August 9th 2013, 6:45pm

For the end when it comes to animals I would like to call you all on test of humanity and give you this video so you can ask yourself did you do any of these things or support the same. Modern human forgot to value life, forgot what pain means for living things just like him, forgot to value nature and natural laws etc etc.
There is so much to say but video itself will if you watch it carefuly full. Maybe its not best place to post this here so yvil can delete it if its not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19eBAfUFK3E

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 8:14am

Too bad my basset hound didn't win. Oh well! Congrats to oGogo for winning the contest! :) Can't wait for next event to come up! Happy playing all!

Monday, August 12th 2013, 10:18am

I wonder why the decision is made individually, rather than a public vote?

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:50pm

I tend to do public voting or admin voting randomly. Last time, when the public voting for the event was, players complained about it, as a lot of friends and clan mates voted for her. So for me, no matter which option I choose, someone will always not be happy. But I still hope we all can arrange with it somehow. :rose: