You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:00am

hmm lets see, you and dribbler, me + mrsww

was that where you died vs me, where i had 3 pots left... then you used ahimsa etc + joined dribblers fight who was indeed killing mrsww? :thumbsup: thank you for proving my point that you can only leech along on somebody's back to bring you the win...

that was that one indeed, where dribbler hauled in the win for you... ask him to provide you the convo i had with him on skype about it, it will be fun ;)

dribbler fought with mrww you fought against me lol but i can understand its hard to accept defeat for you. I joined his fight only when you that fight. lol i remember you were just sitting dead until I dropped sphere. :snowball:

your memory is that bad? yes, i joined their fight... after that you ran to drop sphere before joining, after dribbler beat us (yes, he was doing great there as i told him) you ran like a little girl back into your base, after this i didnt bother stalling dribbler which i couldve done till end of the arena as it would mean only timeloss to myself

Lol I understood its hard to digest defeat and that you leech + hide behind bot users. np keep leeching your way

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:07am

:shuffle: You involved my RL husband into game convo which ain't real, why I should not follow you and make set up scenario?

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:14am

@Muffin
I involved his ingame char. I do not care if u are married in RL or not. I do not care who his former wife was and I also do not care what life u live alongside him. My refference was, if u remember, me saying that he gives u gold (as in ingame gold) to up your char. If that statement is false, then there is nothing more to say. I have no proof of it, that is my belief. If you know he did not and I disbelieve you, then we go our separate ways. I will never believe you and you will never convince me. As for RL, I don't recall me saying u live with Toff in X Y Z and do T N M together in RL. I already said I wouldn't post anymore so I will do just that. What I said was all ingame....remember that.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:17am

about shemale and ephy.. i fought vs both.. huge difference on their fight skills.. shemale is a crap of a fighter on same lvl group.. i think 98 of 100 fights ephy wins.. maybe if shemale gets triple stun can happen that shemale wins a fight..
and REALLY.. i dont see the point why shemale keeps talking after the link ephy posted.. you got killed, beated, peed idk what else, than you refused to res..
two things to do:
1. ask ephy for mercy next time you meet her on a battlefield.. she's kind she might forgive you.. (your clanies must not expect same behavior from me)
2. suck it.. better work on improving yourself that come here trying to give stupid reasons why ephy did that to you..

Mr Crap:
lol i have seen you attack lvl5-6 player naked on huanted place and running with you tail btw legs as soon as you see me there

lol someone need to clear the floor too much crap around

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:20am

@ Mr. Crap of this Game:

I keep saying after link ephy coz she know she was hiding behind bot user who don't load in fights. and this was just not issue with me my other partner had same issue and we posted it in mentor room too for admins to know and bondar was jailed for bot using after few days

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:23am

:wow: your second kid train her well to follow your footstep to live on others money like you have been doing in this game

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:24am

Ephy,
you never had a custom service for bank, phone company, internet company or something like that to call you on the phone? If you didn't have I'll tell you what they do - they have few things they have to say, they don't go out of line and they keep repeating the same said with little different words...

Super_ladymale letting us know IT's origin let us now know, aswell, why this convo lead to nowhere:lol: :lol: :smoke:

Here we go again, now again back to the bot issue:lol:

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:27am

You workign in phone company? Seems you repeat all same over and over... i just keep hearring you in my head like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaIYRU7imQ

:lol:

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 12:14pm

Guys and gals please be mindfull of ur laguage and tone it down a little please. :rose:

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 12:28pm

Okay, Arion, frankly it went much out of topic. If you think it's right you can do close the topic. As it was already been answered about from where extra valour can be earned after lvl capp.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 6:32pm

lol active forum mostly of 2 active players :DDDD

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 6:45pm

Muffin....you went to temple and didn't invite me? :(
Carpet...still waiting for you to accept my arena challenge...

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 7:47pm

i will dont bother.. keep hidding after your cerra :)

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 7:50pm

or you want to face me on uk?

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 9:45pm

go sit in your cave and be silent again :woody:

He can never be me.

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 10:40pm

Carpet, you want UK wait for my team, we will play with you soon enough :)

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 10:52pm

oi ppl u realy like writing:)))

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:26pm

http://www.warofdragons.com/instance_sta…413638&finish=0

http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…t=1&server_id=0

Carpet...what happened? :P so that was all you had? really? im insulted :P
Anytime carpet, anytime you want :lol:

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 11:27pm

next time res and face me like a man ))