You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 2:41pm

Friday 13th: Bad luck, go away!

Friday 13th: Bad luck, go away!

Heroes,

since times of old, Friday the 13th has been a day of bad luck in Faeo. It is rumoured that it was on such a day that the Eldest God had a bad cold, which made him sneeze rather bad. Unfortunately he was about to create a supreme and beautiful being, but the sneeze mad his hand slip - this is how the Krets were born.

How do you avoid bad luck on a Friday 13th? Boy, we really love to know that, your ingame tips as well as how to avoid bad luck in real life! You can post your ideas here until Monday, September 16th, 12:00h and we will reward the best 3 posts:

• 1st will receive 50 signs of friendship plus one purple gift
    2nd gets 40 signs of friendship
    3rd can cheer about 30 signs of friendship.

But don't be upset if you're not among our lucky winners, all other participants will receive 20 signs of friendship each!
"There was once and admin called Sister
Who was so sweet how could I resist her
Then one night she invited me around
Tied to the bed I was gagged and bound
That's when I found out "she" was a Mister!"

Angelz

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 24th 2015, 5:38pm)

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 2:45pm

You can get rid of luck by rubbing garlic all over your body and head and then painting a huge pentagram on your chest, all the while sacrificing Zinka the Goat to the dragon :))

Friday, September 13th 2013, 2:50pm

Way to get rid of bad luck in faeo :

1. Must go to plateau of Silence ....circle each ruins 3 times then bury a 10 silver coin in front of each one.

or 2 for a more heartless method : Go push Elder Baguron an his big stick into that big deep well :angel:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 2:59pm

since morning I`m trying to get my armour with inside out....

Friday, September 13th 2013, 3:10pm

Today I avoided bad luck by giving gag to Shrek
11:54 shrek » Nefertiti, -Queen of Death : ДАЙТЕ МНЕ КЛЯП!!!
11:55 -Queen of Death » shrek : :nooo: we do not give players gags simply because they want one
11:57 shrek : бля даже менторы и то кляп дать не могут)))
11:57 Ice Wind » shrek, -Queen of Death : А мне всегда вешали, когда я на русском что-то писал
11:57 -Queen of Death » shrek, Ice Wind : please use english only in main chat it is the rules of this server.
12:02 shrek » -Queen of Death : сколько будет штраф если убить мента?
12:03 -Queen of Death » shrek : Alot!
12:04 shrek » -Queen of Death : сколько?
12:04 shrek : трам пам пам)
12:05 shrek : зачем нам стража если ее ни когда не бывает) хочу кляп а дать не кому))
12:05 You have placed the Curse of Silence on shrek [15] for 15min.
12:06 -Queen of Death » shrek : I aked you not to speak other language in main, you now have 15 min curse of silence for your actions. Please do not break the chat rules again thankyou
12:18 shrek [15] has sent you a Stack of Books as a gift.
***Translated Verson****
11:54 shrek »Nefertiti,-Queen of Death: GIVE ME GAG!
11:55-Queen of Death »shrek :: nooo: we do not give players gags simply because they want one
11:57 shrek: fucking mentors and even then the gag can not give)))
11:57 Ice Wind »shrek,-Queen of Death: And I always hung up when I said something in Russian
11:57-Queen of Death »shrek, Ice Wind: please use english only in main chat it is the rules of this server.
12:02 shrek »-Queen of Death: how much would be fine if you kill ment?
12:03-Queen of Death »shrek: Alot!
12:04 shrek »-Queen of Death: how much?
12:04 shrek: Tram storage memory)
12:05 shrek: why should we watch if or when it does not happen) I want to gag and do not give anyone))
12:05 You have placed the Curse of Silence on shrek [15] for 15min.
12:06-Queen of Death »shrek: I aked you not to speak other language in main, you now have 15 min curse of silence for your actions. Please do not break the chat rules again thankyou
12:18 shrek [15] has sent you a Stack of Books as a gift.
Thank you shrek for a very interesting Start to my Friday the 13th :lol: :rose:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 3:14pm

to turn away bad luck

head over to Fay-go dance round the hanging gungl 5 times whistling singing puff the magic dragon is better than straigon or eferius (depending on your race) whilst under the effects of a kretch metomorph elixir whilst riding your first mount and armed with :beer:.then if you a magmar goto chernag stick a tail on Chief Torgors mount and time how long he stays on board.if he stays longer than 5 minutes roll a dice to find out how lucky you been 1-50 means you failed 50-100 means you will be lucky today :sarcastic:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 3:15pm

sorry take out the whistling as you cant whistle and sing at same time :lol:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 3:26pm

Dragons making nests on your chimney considered a bad luck. - There is one simple way to avoid it, just put a cage with kretches on the roof. Kretches live like parasites under dragon's scales, so they don't like them.
One eyed Pkhadd Bear crossing your path is bad luck too. - To avoid it you have to carry 3 Weetsa's in your pocket
Finding two headed Tubemaker is bad luck. - Cut second head striate away, spit on it three times and throw it away 12 locations from it as soon as you can or bad luck will upon you for 3 weeks.
Meeting Twisted Sister [12] is bad luck. she is lvl 12 and admin as well. - there is only one solution for that RUN !!!
My granddad told me that. It is wise old knowledge. Learn of it and pass it to your kids!

Friday, September 13th 2013, 3:41pm

Bad luck avoids me, because of my ugly mug.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 4:04pm

Pray to GOD
If it not work, than eat many garlic, take shower with salt water (or go swimming at sea) and put many flower around you.
If it not works, than pray to admin and sent her a lot of gifts.
if it not works again, than go to the basement, hide your self in the coffin and stop playing WOD.
IF it not works, finally you have to face the bad luck. its not something bad. As i had collect plenty stash of books and cannot sell it at shop lol
Can Man be Happy

Friday, September 13th 2013, 5:21pm

Avoid bad things on Friday 13th

Hm, best would be to get an ample supply of food, drinks and snacks, close and bar the windows shut, lock the doors, turn on the computer, don't move anywhere dangerous and play Legends 24 hrs without going outside.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 5:34pm

How do you avoid bad luck on a Friday 13th?
...on game, Well thats simple just throw all your gold in Mouth of Fortune and you will be O.K.
...in real life just get drunk as posible and you wont know whats bad luck at all :grin:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 8:19pm

be a leprechaun :lol:

Friday, September 13th 2013, 9:09pm

First of all, I make my own luck :D but for those who do need and advice on how to avoid getting in trouble well, here's what you can do(i have 2 versions, one for players and one for our metalhead admin): before you even think about comming online, make two cups of coffee, one for you and one for the lady controling ur faith... then u should check ur wallet or credit card and if it's something still left there be reasonable and contribute to the development of our beloved game :D For Twisted sister... for you it's easy, just start ur day listening to Immortal's song - Damned in black and enjoying the coffe :thumbsup:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 13th 2013, 9:13pm

• Be good luck-oriented.

• Think positively all day. Make this the day to put aside bad moods, irritability, and your ongoing petty argument with a co-worker or family member.

• Test your luck. Go out and deliberately do a few things that involve chance and where your luck takes you.

• Organize something fun to do after work, studies, or other duties. Mark the day by celebrating and having fun with friends.

• Think about how lucky you are. Spend a little part of your day counting your blessings. What are all the things you're grateful for in your life?

• Dispense with the superstitious nonsense and take responsibility for the things that happen to you.

That`s my 13th luck charm :)

Friday, September 13th 2013, 9:49pm

kill cross knight with exe scroll to avoid bad luck )

Friday, September 13th 2013, 9:52pm

For me there is no such thing as bad luck... I found this game just over 4 years ago.. I have made some really great friends. And made some really good enemies.... But we need to remember this is a Game.. Try to help those you can..And any bad luck will always turn good..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Lalie [12] 

Intermediate

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 8:10am

Go to Chernag and keep Chief Torgor company while greting new players :-)

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 10:51am

Well, I woke up. Dunk coffe, open the game.. Went to pick the amazing Sighing grass.. and FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! :drop: I said "OMG what's wrong?!" Then I continue picking and then.. "Oh, no 5 more pickers... Not normal for friday..." And then my mouse passed thru the watch and the date came up "September, Friday 13".. Wait a min.. *FRIDAY 13".. 13... 13... Oh, damn, I just thought that's not my day... At all.. Bad thoughts started to pass thru my mind.. Laggs.. Loses in battlefields... Fighting with ppls for no reason... And then Black cats started to pass all around me.. Ah this naughy Shankar kittens.. :horse: Then I came really upset.. I said to myself "That's the end of me, that's gonna be the worst Friday 13 ever" :cry: Then I decided to log off for awhile, to avoid any of my bad thoughts come true. Didn't last long.. :smile: I came back, said myself that this is just an ordinary day and I decided that I will rage.. I took my buffs, perpared everything and started... 1 hour passed from my rage and then i found out that is not bad day at all, rage was going ordinary..
12:47 muffin: this friday 13 not bad at all^^i have same luck on rage as always, no ees^^
Then I decided to change the mobs, maybe this friday 13 turn into a positive day for me.. While i was walking around I saw the watch 13:13 :drop: HELL NOOOO! For a sec bad things passed thu my mind again... Literary I froze in position of egyptian hieroglyphics 8| . And then my great idea came :!:
Everytime when I was seeing while doing my buisness some Black cat form the Shankar breed, I was throwing away some fishes so they don't cross my way and they run away to eat it. Wherenevr I was passing thru locations with Vampires I was shaking but having in all my pockets garlic and holding in my hand Silver bottle filled with.... not ur buisness :smile: ... and drinking for courage... I was holding a wooden club for the neighbourhood locations where there is many zombies and I had to mash their heads before they eat my brain.. you know... :lol: I saw many blonde ppl sitting there unharmed... I think I know why... As my pockets were pretty full with garlic I had a not ordinary necklace made of Pepper spray for dogs, deamon dogs and tigers, RAID spray from pest control shop's for scorpions, spiders, kretches, zigreds and bats and a horn to keep away the drughards.. We should not forget the forget the fact I had also a hammer on my belt for the gorgoyles and the golems.
Well .well: everything was fine before I equip myself like that. My friday 13 was just an ordinary day.. But after I equipped all that and prepared myself to fight with Friday 13 I found out I smell like shit from the garlic, the fishes and the sprays, I make incedible noise when I walk from all the stuff all over me, especially the necklace.. I look like an idiot holding a club in one hand and bottle alcohol in the other, and having hammer on my belt .... and I am drunk from "drinking for courage" and can't realise all of that... :drink: :lol:
So best tip is : Have fun of yourself on friday 13 and it will never be a bad day for you!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, September 16th 2013, 2:35am

Superstition brings bad luck. To avoid this, I kill things in Faeo that look superstitious to me like all the creepy dancing skeletons in Clan Burial Grounds.
Since you never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from, I also hug the bearers of my bad luck. Like when the server times out on me in the middle of a fight with a mob, I send it a mental hug to thank it for saving me from being attacked by humans on raids who were probably at that minute sneaking up on me to kill me while I innocently hunted.
I firmly agree that nothing is as obnoxious as other peoples' luck so I try to share any luck I encounter, including the bad kind. My dear acquaintances tosha, ndwag and dribbler often help me spread the joy of the bad luck of dying. That way I don't feel greedy or obnoxious.
These tips help me enjoy Friday the 13th and all other days.
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.