You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 10:27pm

the only emote i want back is :stesn:

Monday, January 27th 2014, 8:28am

I have deleteted a whole bunch of off-topic posts. Please behave as the adults you are. And if you are bored or in a fighting mood during the weekend - hey, why did we open the unbreak event in the battlefields? You can't even damage your things.

And now back to topic please. :)

Monday, January 27th 2014, 8:59am

I have deleteted a whole bunch of off-topic posts. Please behave as the adults you are. And if you are bored or in a fighting mood during the weekend - hey, why did we open the unbreak event in the battlefields? You can't even damage your things.

And now back to topic please. :)

u're no fun :snowball:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, January 27th 2014, 10:22am

Return lucky star event!

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 9:51pm

My suggestion for the fusion of servers.

1_Change the time of the respawn of monsters and resources from professions (and other resources from no-professions too... for example the fire flowers). If we are a lot of people, it'll be difficult pick them. Also the monsters, how someone will rage if there are 5 ppl raging in the same location?

2_ Lag: this is an ancient suggestion.

Questions:
1_ We will have the time of .com server?

2_ English will be the oficial language in this new server? I mean, quests in english, events in english, everything in english... also main chat.

Greetings.
I'm cute :D

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 9:15am

Questions:

2_ English will be the oficial language in this new server? I mean, quests in english, events in english, everything in english... also main chat.

Greetings.

You can find rthe answers to your questions in this thread.

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 10:40am

i suggest not enforcing english in main chat. make life easier for the spanish and italian players.

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 5:09pm

Quoted from "Kenhis"

Questions:

Greetings.

You can find rthe answers to your questions in this thread.

thanks

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 9:24pm

would love to see lower lvl rings/ammies say for lvl 3/4
If you cant hang with the BIG DOGS, just stay under the Porch!!!! :nono: :sarcastic:

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 8:17pm

u do hve lvl 3/4 rings and ammies .
Bregan for Life !

Friday, January 31st 2014, 1:43am

would love to see lower lvl rings/ammies say for lvl 3/4

exists for the moment rings and amulets for lvls 3-4, but not as lvls 5+

baltazhar ring: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3090 (just +1hp).
Also I know those amulets that gives to you inspiration, and things like that, but I don't know what they do.

Also in the event ''Capture the Contraband'' you can get one ring (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4998) when you get 2K influence there. If you got it on, you don't get attacks of purple zigreds (and it's also for lvls 2)

I don't know if exists more rings... but all lvls 3-4 rings&amulets aren't very strong (just some thing...). In lvls 5+ yes you find good rings and amulets :yes:

Friday, January 31st 2014, 9:03am

Kenhis,
you can get red ones from trade fair. :stronger:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, January 31st 2014, 11:59am

Ok here is one idea to think about. I just realised that I forgot (again) very worthy stuff in my group from last night hunting. How many of you did the same ? Not only forget but when connection is broken or get power cut for 3h+..., I also know lot of players who forgot stuff from post (Auction: lot withdrawal) and lost crazy amount of items/gold. Ok so idea to fix this is simple, when you get item in party - if you dont distrubute it - it automatically goes to anyone from party random after 3h / if only 1 person goes to him ofc - even if player/s is/are offline. And for post same can be done, if you dont pick your stuff in 14 days it goes to you and mail gets deleted. Maybe someone already wrote same idea to forum but nvm that, think it would work and help players a lot...

Friday, January 31st 2014, 9:48pm

I have an interesting suggestion for you guys, and i know i'm not the only one who's thought of this by now... how about you guys introduce an IQ test for everyone who wants to become a heavyweight in this game? :D these critters(not all of them, but those who never unblock and stall to the last second, no matter how fight goes) should be disemboweled with a wooden coocking spoon!
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 2:21pm

:glance: Are you insulting me? :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 4:21pm

should be disemboweled with a wooden coocking spoon!

:lol: think i will change my motto lmao
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 11:41pm

As A Suggestion why not make this Beastie [url]http://w1.dwar.ru/bot_info.php?artikul_id=2305[/url] as Mount available to people that have gotten the Purple Hunters of the Undead Medal.
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Saturday, February 1st 2014, 11:49pm

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 9:20am

That mount is a chest event mount on RU server

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 2:24pm

I know that Night Stalker. But Why dont we in the .COM server do it as reward mount for Hunters of the Undead. Do we have to follow the .RU server slavishly?