You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 10:51pm

for the very few people who knew her in here or still remember her..

with deep sorrow and regret i should announce that one of the oldest players in this game and my dearest friend : http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=killerlady & http://warofdragons.fr/user_info.php?nick=killerlady has lost her battle with a terrible disease that she fought for the last years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZFiTRIWaK0
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 11:44pm

May god have mercy on her soul and hopefully she would enter heaven. :(

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 2:11am

:( sad news R.I.P

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 3:00am

sad tidings indeed..but i will always smile in her memory...and while that comfort will be my own..it's now all of those who knew and remember :)

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 4:00am

Dzaack, i never had the honor of knowing her, but my family offers our deepest sympathy and regret to her family. May they find peace and understanding in this sad moment. Im truelly sorry to hear you lost a dear friend.
If you cant hang with the BIG DOGS, just stay under the Porch!!!! :nono: :sarcastic:

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 8:54am

I didn't know her personally, but it's a sad news whenever someone experience the same.
R.I.P

P.S. Please, may you share info of what disease she fought with? I'm very interested in all cases, if not here, please PM.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 1:23pm

I never knew her but I too offer my condolences to u and to the rest of her friends who knew her well... My prayers are with you, her family, and friends at this difficult time... At least she isn't suffering pain anymore... Not a day goes by when I don't think of my mom... She never played WoD so u all wouldn't know her... She was a wonderful woman who's life was cut short by a brain tumor... :cry: And for those of u who might say that "Life goes on and so forth..." U may have a point... But the pain is still there.... RIP killerlady.

Best Regards,

Dark Princess aka Darkie :angel:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:52am

Condolensces sent.

When you hear about an online gaming person pass away, it makes you feel a lot worse than if you heard about someone dying on the news.

We aren't invincible.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:01pm

very sorry to hear this, its sad when we lose a gamer, even though we know the life they tell us, we are still connected to them, like a family
̿̿ ̿̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿з==:glance:==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:58pm

Oldest? BAhahahahahaha
Shes noob ;)

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:27am

Oldest? BAhahahahahaha
Shes noob ;)

well, that certainly shows what kind of creature are you...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:48am

Dzaack, please ignore Kaleth like every1 else does... U once told me to do that and now I'm giving u the same advice... He isn't worth it... I hope killerlady's family is doing OK and again, my regards and respects are with them and with u as well...

-Darkie

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:19am

I am just saying shes noob.. thats alll.... :(

:)