You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 17th 2014, 5:15pm

Last big update

hi,
remember the big update that many people cant log in? im still one of them.. i have report a ticket back then.. but i forgot what the reply was.. so i went to checked again today. i cant log in the mail.ru support website. is there any other way mentors or any higher up can help me with this?? :cry:

Monday, March 17th 2014, 6:20pm

Hello Uname, to log into the support website you must first create an account with a valid email address that you use. Once created you can submit a ticket and also check the status of a ticket. Support will not respond to your personal email, therefor if you have not established an account on support please do so now and send a new ticket explaining the situation be sure to include all pertinant information pertaining to your issue. There is a great How to Guide in city pub area that details exactly how to submit a ticket. Hope this helps good luck!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:15pm

the easiest way u can recover ur char and enter the game (and admins reply) was to use change password option.. u can use same pass again just use hange password option then u'll be able to enter
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.