You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 1:55pm

second character !!!!

can i have a second character...to put my armors...i have no more space !!! n its hard to make space for cc cave...

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 2:23pm

Please dont try that because you will get jailed ) 'Using another character to store items'

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 3:39pm

As Deadly Wraith said, don't do that....my advice is to have a safe deposit box in the bank: it gives you 9 slot . I'm not sure of how much it costs, but i believe it is cheap and you can buy with gold
other opcion is to buy backpacks in order to carry 3/4 more slots

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 3:43pm

any suggestions for space !!!!

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:16pm

Buy more slots in you bank, sell all things you don't use,...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 9:15am

Another suggestion would be to put some of your items on AH for extremely high price, once they're returned to you by mail, without reading it mail would last 13d. You can save a lot of space with this method, just use imagination.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory