You are not logged in.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 11:30am

Well some pattern here is obvious....i think this is job for guards

Monday, May 12th 2014, 12:22pm

when something looks shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit, means it's shit.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:03pm

No its not rigged. It means he is really strong for the enemies and they dont use potions on him. So they just die. Check the other guy who died in every arena. I`m sure he has 152 life :)
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:25pm

so there is no alternative way :)? maybe give them some xp ^^?

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:38pm

maybe the magmars were running spheres i dont know, all im saying is it doesn't look good and there is definatly a pattern

Monday, May 12th 2014, 5:57pm

Theres no pattern. The magmars are noobs. They`re stupid and they`re giving free wins and easy scalps.

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 2:52am

this very clear, this is multiaccounting to favor their human

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:43am

You people really are stupid. I`ve had plenty of arenas where the next person just gives up and doesn`t even drink pots cause they know they can`t win. This is exactly what that is.

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:55am

You people really are stupid. I`ve had plenty of arenas where the next person just gives up and doesn`t even drink pots cause they know they can`t win. This is exactly what that is.

to me it looks that u're trying a bit too hard to back those humans up... now i don't know and i don't care if it is or isn't rigged but why do you?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 10:58am

i have had the same, and im sure a lot of other people do too... but for me, they never come back in que 10 times in a row afterwards

definitly worth checking for guards, if they are clear, well, then obviously those mags were just worthless :)