You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 10:37am

Red Weapon Certificatge

I have a question

Yesterday in a chest I touch a super prize, :jump: but I saw that it was not so super ...

A chest gave me a Red Weapon Certificatge. I was going to change for a red axe to Bonecrusher and I saw that I can not, I need two scrolls, but I do not understand:

If I can not change it because i need 2 scrolls for bonecrsher weapon.
If I can not sell because the scroll is not transferable
If I have no space to freeze and lasts 14 days.
if I will not get another in 14 days. I doubt another scroll in 14 days if I took 4 years for the first.
if this is as it seems to be a bonecrusher never get a Red weapon by this method, or at least very very difficult

Then someone can explain what I do with the scroll? :cry:

sorry if my english is very bad
Aequam memento rebus in arduis
servare mentem, non secus in bonis
ab insolenti temperatam laetitia

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 2:44pm

I have same freaking issue. Admins should atleast give a full weapon for certificate, BC get axe and other get both. And IF you do not want to do this. Atleast stop giving certificates and give a random tranfarrable weapon like in past. This sucks 100% for BC.

What kind of superprize is that you cant use it unless you have 2.
Or please atleast finish the expiry time on it.

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 4:02pm

erm.. what?!?! :lol: this is so unfair :lol: wow... what can i say... just wow :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 1:09pm

14 days expiration time, when admin see this it will have expired 186 days ago anyway :embarressed:

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 5:17pm

Yep. That happened to me. Red Cert expired because I could not cash in for BC as I had only one. Be nice if there were expiry time on them.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~