You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 1:27pm

Events

Many achievements from events for not just higher levels, but the lower levels too are increasingly difficult to get;

At the time the events first became available in Faeo there was a greater understanding of teamwork and cooperation between most players, with few exceptions.

During the first few months of the events every player was eager to get there achievements, which meant that ALL the Events made it past the first stage. Sadly, this is no longer the case...

The advantages we had back then were increased due to cooperation.

All I ask is that if you are able to find the time, and are in or near a location with an event in progress, take 5 minutes and make your quota.

It's an idea, but with teamwork, communication and cooperation, many great deeds can be achieved.

If you want certain events to reach their final stages, don't be shy, talk to your clan leaders or event co-ordinators, or even your friends, with co-operation and good communication, you could arrange times and locales to do the event.
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Wednesday, July 16th 2014, 1:39pm

Main problem here is most low level players are too afraid of exp gain (even this tiny amount) that they rarely bother. Another possible problem is they are either capped on influence or they have what they want and further participation wouldn't be beneficial to them.
I rarely bother with events nowadays because nobody else does and I'm afk most of the time anyway :S
I would love to see more people doing events and just being more proactive within the community. Even chat has died on human side outside of City square!
There's no cameraderie any more! This is a game, where's the fun? Have a laugh and annoy the metors wih boistrous shenanigans! :thumbsup: