You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "- Dragon Rider -" started this thread

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 10:35pm

Red Bow

Excellent. I can make the Celestial Soul Eminent Bow for Dodgers, the Harmony Eminent Bow for Heavyweights, and the Relentless Breakthrough Eminent Bow for Bonecrushers. To make one from this base, I need 45. However, since I’m always in need of diamonds, I’ll do you a special deal: I’ll make you the bow for 40.00. Which bow would you like?

And theres one in Trade Fair for 30g.

Doesn`t make any sense, if you can buy it for 30g in trade fair then why do you have to pay 60g to get one through the parts method?
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 10:53pm

Damn! Stop cry and complain!!!!!

Admis make us a favor with red bows at low price, buy it or shut up!

Friday, July 18th 2014, 4:18am

I asked it a year back. Same question.

I got told that because red bows are only available at Christmas, the game devs are giving me a discount by providing it at 50% price. That's why red bows are 60g to craft by piece.

(Nevermind the fact that the bow actually flippin says 30g as it's price on the bow itself)

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 3:13pm

Toi
You really should try not to be rude. Just because you get fun made of yourself in real life doesnt mean you should take out all the frustration in game. Don`t worry one day you will be loved. Not sure when its gonna come. But lets hope soon. :)

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 3:24pm

lol

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 9:41pm

Excutie world reflection of self, an looks like you move from clan to clan with few gifts sent to you while toi's roll been around bout same length as yours an he receives more love with gift an remarks from haters.. just what I notice.
It is truth that gives you proper despair, so you do not become conceited."

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 10:41pm

Yea just another whiner complaining about sh!t if u dont wanna buy the bows just shut the hell up allot of new players and old inactive would like this chance to get bow too

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 7:36pm

i didnt complain you little weirdo
noah oh yeah gift matter so much. wow i have gift i am loved so much lol

• "- Dragon Rider -" started this thread

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 7:45pm

:stronger: Lol, just like you guys to go so off topic. Im just asking out of curiosity im not complaining. Last year in winter trade fair bow cost 30g aswell. I just wanted to know how it is, maybe the admins didnt notice or something.
And secondly wow Noah, Good to know I`m loved so much..? :lol:
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3: