You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:27am

DDoS Attack

Dear players,

For the last week our servers have been under severe DDoS attack conducted by the unknown hackers.

Our server administrators are doing their best to keep the game playable and prevent the threat. Nevertheless some of you have been affected by the attack (503 errors, lags in fights and in game generally).

Players' losses (i.e. broken items), that were caused by the DDoS attack will be restored.

Thank you for playing Legend: Legacy of the Dragons and have a good week!

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:39am

to broken items we use too)))
what more shocking than it is 160 users on monday morning)

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:43am

thank

Thanks and we hope will be resolved soon, I was so angry that I wanted to leave the game even if reluctantly, since I spend real money too, thanks again and I hope that I ridiatecio that I lost in value and I did not get :dance:

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:52am

an idea

I have agood idea for you,why dont you make an event of "non breaking armor" till things go well again :))
وليد

Monday, October 27th 2014, 2:59pm

Thanks a lot, yesterday i was playing and the game was working fine for me.

If we detects new problems we advise you again.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Monday, October 27th 2014, 3:28pm

Hello and here we go again.

Once the battle is over, we go out and we back into the fight ends. In fury you lose valuable time .....

Last night Tallaar we refer to each end of the fight in the battle ends ..

We can expect a closing of an hour or two server .... to correct his problems? Tomorrow ... ?? or

Thancks

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 1:20am

thank you admins for all you hard work :worship: <---- someting we dont seem to say enuff
considering all the whining and complaning posts as most of us dont seem to realise all the work that is needed to keep a game like this alive

thx again :beer:
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 1:33am

The technical team working.. :tease:
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 11:30am

Dear Admins

Are u kidding ???? You will restore items that r broken?? When u will do this 2016 or 2017 ?

I ve since 3 Weeks a ticket for restoring items but didnt get even an awnser on it!!!

So sry if i cant believe u do something in that cases :bll:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 4:55pm

Dear Admins

Are u kidding ???? You will restore items that r broken?? When u will do this 2016 or 2017 ?

I ve since 3 Weeks a ticket for restoring items but didnt get even an awnser on it!!!

Issue resolved

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 6:43pm

Hackers are a menace right across the IT industry and as much as many of you may get annoyed about game disruption, dealing with attacks is in reality a reactive rather than pro-active business. So a bit of patients with the Admins is due. To the Admins just letting players know why there are problems for what ever reason would save you a lot of bashing.You have the ability to do this via Facebook and Twitter if the game is off line.
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 10:45pm

Dear Admins

You probably put the ticket in the wrong location...

All of my tickets are answered within 1-2 days...

Coming here and bashing isn't the answer...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 1:42am

Magra i sent a ticket long time ago and got no response.. ive beenn speaking to lososerg for 3-4 days in a row now and he told me he would reply on that same day and never did.. i mean i dont want to complain or anything but when people bash seems its the only way to get an answer from the admins so we do what works unfortunately cause being peaceful and nice clearly does not work! :cursing:

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 1:40pm

i have problem not go mi client i sto %93

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 9:15pm

today missing things from the backpack

morning is not found in the backpack of things: a tricky weapon (brass knuckles killer of giants and the shield killer of giants), tricky leggings Killer of giants

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 10:17pm

Dear Admins

You probably put the ticket in the wrong location...

All of my tickets are answered within 1-2 days...

Coming here and bashing isn't the answer...

My ticket created at 9/16/2014 7:15 PM and still dont have get my money back (lost 18g becose me exchange offer dont returned from aukcion - i dont get back money or purchased item - becose of server crasch at 16th 9.)

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 8:30am

Chat window won't load

Is that why my chat window won't load any message? :sleep: Not even server messages... :truce:

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 5:11pm

For Lososerg

HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER ME SINCE BOTH THE GUARDIAN AND YOU I DO NOT ANSWER THE GAME. AFTER YOU HAVE FIXED THE ARMOUR ME CAUSE THE HAKER THE MY ESTATE NOT WORK IS STOP AT 93 % ;( ;( ;( YOU CAN MEET ME THANK YOU

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, October 31st 2014, 11:41am

HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER ME SINCE BOTH THE GUARDIAN AND YOU I DO NOT ANSWER THE GAME. AFTER YOU HAVE FIXED THE ARMOUR ME CAUSE THE HAKER THE MY ESTATE NOT WORK IS STOP AT 93 % ;( ;( ;( YOU CAN MEET ME THANK YOU

Support has given you an answer.