You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:30pm

The masses have spoken, quit your crying and deal with it, you bought red armour thinking you can be equal to those who worked their asses off to earn the right for arsenal armour and now your upset that you cant use it. Well try doing that thing in game that others do to get the best armour....what is it called...oh right! go to BF's and earn your way!

Dumb asses.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:37pm

Thats even funny, first of all i dont own any red armour and didnt plan to buy it even bf the announcement, lets make that clear from the beggining.
Second, in my opinino red arnour gives, at a big cost, the opportunity for unranked player to battle with super ranked players full of purple armour pieces and runes, be careful ive said battle, no winning, after all an unranked player cannot compete with an almost purple player with several blessings and a pair of decks at hand.
Third, as any1 can see, the same ppl that clap his hands and dance at this announcement imagine that are the same whose complains have been attended as passed with the sadly deceased infernal battlefields, and the same ppl full or purple armour pieces that make comments as "loosing with a noob with red armour" i miself dont like to loose nor with a noob in red armour neither with a super ranked player full of bluffs and purple gear but any1 has the rigth to spend his money in here and make as much valour as he can. Im sure this kind of players prefer some great players of his lvl and the rest to be only cannon meat.
Fourth, if u want to make ppl go to battlefield theres a bunch of more important things to do as takin out the BF shops, limit the number of blessings etc. Sure that kind of meassures dont give u so much claps from the paying players but they will make BF come to life.
Finally sorry but thats not a way of makin things, more properly ask for players opinion before something is made, not after that, doing so u seem only interested in hearing the flattering of ur paypal players lososerg.

Dont want to say goodbye without one final touch, fully agree with u and im glad to read someone speaking with the voice of the reason and not with her own only interest, this one is on you Sheal :beer: let be enemies in the fiield but sweetie you have earned my respect.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:52pm

You guys are forgetting something tho. - to those no agreeing with change

as a lv7+, you have availability to way more buffs and so forth - such as the goddes reps etc. getting one of those is very big - even if you are fighting against someone with red.

at lv3-4, 5-6, very hard to do anything against it. at lv4- full red armor decimates anything - even if opposing player has full runed purple.

also,
MrX, its not just the noobs (unranked) players that buy the red - its the ranked, well repped players too. everyone gets it because no one wants to pay a lot of money and/or time in a game to get his character up just to be beat by some guy in full red that has barely anything

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:52pm

The masses have spoken, quit your crying and deal with it, you bought red armour thinking you can be equal to those who worked their asses off to earn the right for arsenal armour and now your upset that you cant use it. Well try doing that thing in game that others do to get the best armour....what is it called...oh right! go to BF's and earn your way!

Dumb asses.
+1

and is the same for the shop .... remove shop and ?
the blesses would be in bag, what change ? make them more expensive? you really
think that whose who go usually with blesses in BF would go nacked because is
no shop?

is a rep who allowed you to use more in shop, work on
it.

You want remove blesses, shop, why not also mount, purple armor ... finaly all what we can get with hard work on rep .... all nacked in BF ... that's great and fun game. .well:

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:56pm

That is the point of all of it...why would you unranked players care about going to instances normally when you can just wait for unbreak time and use reds...it is a chicken shit attitude you have, and not many people are there in purples and it is not just "paypallers" that dont like reds being in there. Take time to work your reps for blessings, take time to go to battle feilds and earn you valour and you would have no problem. If you think that doing the work to make the money to go there makes the game no fun and you just want to go fighting in reds as if using a cheat in game to become similar to those who worked rank and reps to fight strong then you are playing the wrong game.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:57pm

No Problem about with or without red gear , who cares
But the thing i take care is my money , and as i bought red amour there where no hint on it like :
CANT BE USED IN BATTLEFIELD
For mob hunting i dont need red amour
simply it becomes useless but you got my money for :shuffle:
Does my Gold , i have payed for, become useless to now ?
There should be a exchange for red amour for something we can use :idk:

Whats about a exchange your red gear for quest resources or what ever
Or create a BF where is only red amour allowed with triple valour for example , then the problem is solved (verry fast without invul pots) poeple should get something for the money

Friday, December 5th 2014, 6:57pm

Dumb asses.
+1

and is the same for the shop .... remove shop and ?
the blesses would be in bag, what change ? make them more expensive? you really
think that whose who go usually with blesses in BF would go nacked because is
no shop?

is a rep who allowed you to use more in shop, work on
it.

You want remove blesses, shop, why not also mount, purple armor ... finaly all what we can get with hard work on rep .... all nacked in BF ... that's great and fun game. .well:

yea - BUT if you remove blesses from shop - they wont be as accessible to people. If you run over someone super buffed - you let his buffs expire thinking he wont invest money over and over in for an arena / day. the buff shop is an easy access for thos ewho paypal to get really good and big in any battlefield on command

well paypal or with strong reps :)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:02pm

This failing to wear red armor fields and borders on the absurd ..... ie you can buy red armor and can not be used in areas ?? and the question is pa who sell ?? the difference did not mark the red armor (well something if it shows) what is doping makes more people and no armor (a fellow with the red armor gets no blessing has nothing to do on-one with 10 Tons of blessings and blue armor)

for 4 whiners they took infernal fields besides do value you spent a fun time and now this red armor which will be next remove all fields (carving, CC, arenas and temples) that these same whiners say they hit very strong where we'll get to this step ....

one more thing fewer players are playing and initiatives how are you going to keep disappearing players ole .... still well and this has the days counted

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:05pm

Night stalker thats not the point, the point is an unranked player can compete in BF wearing red armour how much? lets say a weekend each month while u and i can go anytime, why must admins take that out of him? i dont think its much of a difference to allow unranked players to spend more than 200 gold to go to battlefields twelve weekends a year and if u dont like that simply dont go to BF when armour is unbreakable, easy

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:07pm

yea - BUT if you remove blesses from shop - they wont be as accessible to people. If you run over someone super buffed - you let his buffs expire thinking he wont invest money over and over in for an arena / day. the buff shop is an easy access for thos ewho paypal to get really good and big in any battlefield on command
I don't paypal and i use the shop. I buy the blesses in shop. You remove shop, the same blesses would be in my bag. A scroll akimsha for 5 use, meat soup etc etc ...

Why do you want make the players who hard work on rank and rep weaker? work on rank and rep and you will get no more pb in BF.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:14pm

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:16pm

Night stalker thats not the point, the point is an unranked player can compete in BF wearing red armour how much? lets say a weekend each month while u and i can go anytime, why must admins take that out of him? i dont think its much of a difference to allow unranked players to spend more than 200 gold to go to battlefields twelve weekends a year and if u dont like that simply dont go to BF when armour is unbreakable, easy
you forgot a lot ... you forgot all the ranked who come in all BF full red, full bless, with a tone of invincibility elix in repository... you can do what you want in game, work on rep, rank etc ... you can do nothing against that, and is not 1 time per month.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:25pm

I don't paypal and i use the shop. I buy the blesses in shop. You remove shop, the same blesses would be in my bag. A scroll akimsha for 5 use, meat soup etc etc ...

Why do you want make the players who hard work on rank and rep weaker? work on rank and rep and you will get no more pb in BF.

i use the shop often too:)
im not complaining
i was just stating what is wrong with the shop :)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:27pm

But the thing i take care is my money , and as i bought red amour there where no hint on it like :
CANT BE USED IN BATTLEFIELD
For mob hunting i dont need red amour
simply it becomes useless but you got my money for
Does my Gold , i have payed for, become useless to now ?
There should be a exchange for red amour for something we can use :idk:

Funny, but I got my red gear only for mob hunting as it makes me kill mobs easier ... red gear has no business at all in Battlefields. I consider red gear as a support for players in weaker armour to kill mobs easier, not in trying to be hero in battlefields. Valour needs to be earned the hard way ... at the moment it is more a discount product and pretty cheap ... not much to do with the initial intention of the Underknights.
Wanna get married? Ask me to make your wedding fun and touching :love:
Take part and win codes: Weekly Knowledge Test

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:35pm

this is a dumb question but it shows how small your vision of the game is... plateau, fortress or just helping people when higher lvl mages raid enemy teritory... or just some random war that happen evey now and then here...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:35pm

if u want to make ppl go to battlefield theres a bunch of more important things to do as takin out the BF shops, limit the number of blessings etc
Dahna i havent forgot anything let me quote myself even if its a bit akward, the point in the discussion at this moment was about "noobs in red", for the rest of the players wearing blue, red or purple i think it will be better if some of this things were made

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:39pm

agree

agree

Friday, December 5th 2014, 7:59pm

OK, good to know it, so I won't keep buying the rest of the red armor's pieces :lol:
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:06pm

Oh, I forgot it! Good to know it, so I won't buy any more red ring or amulet and will save my money :lol:
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:24pm

INGLES

why not make armor shop to enter fields and force everyone to use same clothes and remove drug store

ESPAÑOL
por qué no hacer el taller de armaduras para entrar campos y obligar a todos a usar la misma ropa y quitar drogas :xmasparty: