You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 8:45pm

what is the use of doing valour then?

INGLES

why not make armor shop to enter fields and force everyone to use same clothes and remove drug store

ESPAÑOL
por qué no hacer el taller de armaduras para entrar campos y obligar a todos a usar la misma ropa y quitar drogas
Wanna get married? Ask me to make your wedding fun and touching :love:
Take part and win codes: Weekly Knowledge Test

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:03pm

INGLES

if you take drugs you get less value

ESPAÑOL
si llevas drogas sacas menos valor :xmasparty:

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:10pm

FInally we go back to something that praise people working on valour :cool1:

But, to be honest, there should be a bargain shop where people could sell their red armour if they want.
Also, people put runes on their red armour, what about those ?

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:17pm

If I remember, old admins said that putting runes on ur red gear is at your own risk... so rune is out of it.

But in RU, they allowed you to exchange your red gear for gold based on dura: so if an item cost 18g, and instead of 6/1 (full durability) but it's at 3/1, you get 9 gold back. But that happened when the red armor was removed except for weps and bow and they introduced auras.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:23pm

Funny how when there was a full blown discussion was on in forums about the use or otherwise, of red armor in battlefields, none of the detractors came to put up their views.

Now that it's implemented, they're crying.

Guess no one wakes up unless they get a kick up their arse.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:23pm

and is the same for the shop .... remove shop and ?
the blesses would be in bag, what change ? make them more expensive? you really
think that whose who go usually with blesses in BF would go nacked because is
no shop?

Its huge difference between shop staff and normal ones.
First in price when I can buy amisha for like 1,5g (not sure) when normal cost 5g. Same with BD...
Second in lenght. BD or Soup last normally hour but in CC last 2 hours...it cost twice as much? well..no :-)
Point is u can get invincible cheap. I can bless with alalila someone, who dont have medal and want valor and he/she pay for it 2,5g but amisha will be cheaper...

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:30pm

Night stalker thats not the point, the point is an unranked player can compete in BF wearing red armour how much? lets say a weekend each month while u and i can go anytime, why must admins take that out of him? i dont think its much of a difference to allow unranked players to spend more than 200 gold to go to battlefields twelve weekends a year and if u dont like that simply dont go to BF when armour is unbreakable, easy

Show me one instance when a non-ranked individual has wreaked havoc in a battlefield with their red armor on.

Point being, a noob is a noob. They'll not go to BF to risk their red armor knowing full well they'll lose.

THe only people crying foul on this, is ranked guys who'll have to buy rep armor now. (It's expensive than red duh.)

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:34pm

Night stalker thats not the point, the point is an unranked player can compete in BF wearing red armour how much? lets say a weekend each month while u and i can go anytime, why must admins take that out of him? i dont think its much of a difference to allow unranked players to spend more than 200 gold to go to battlefields twelve weekends a year and if u dont like that simply dont go to BF when armour is unbreakable, easy

Show me one instance when a non-ranked individual has wreaked havoc in a battlefield with their red armor on.

Point being, a noob is a noob. They'll not go to BF to risk their red armor knowing full well they'll lose.

THe only people crying foul on this, is ranked guys who'll have to buy rep armor now. (It's expensive than red duh.)

i don't keep links or printscreens from game but i could show you quite a lot of them... not where inferior guys wrecked valor nuts but where they outdamaged them and sometimes too their place on top... actually it's a matter of perspective, if you only tal about lower levels ok, may be a lot harder to get that done but at higher levels, everyone has badges and reps.. valor being the only thing that makes a difference
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:48pm

First in price when I can buy amisha for like 1,5g (not sure) when normal cost 5g. Same with BD...
Second in lenght. BD or Soup last normally hour but in CC last 2 hours...it cost twice as much? well..no :-)
Point is u can get invincible cheap. I can bless with alalila someone, who dont have medal and want valor and he/she pay for it 2,5g but amisha will be cheaper...
shop or no shop, people who go in BF with blesses will go with blesses... is more expensive? ok, so go less in BF, time to make money and? are so few BF, no one in week, you want make them more expensive? will be 0 battelfield. and why? because you wan't use blesses in BF?

Friday, December 5th 2014, 9:53pm

shop or no shop, people who go in BF with blesses will go with blesses... is more expensive? ok, so go less in BF, time to make money and? are so few BF, no one in week, you want make them more expensive? will be 0 battelfield. and why? because you wan't use blesses in BF?

Nop, i want everyone have same price and same leng of bless which I belive is kind of fair :idk:

Friday, December 5th 2014, 10:12pm

work on rep, work on rank and you will have the same ...

sure when we say... work your rep .. oh no, i'm to lazy to pick flowers ... i want kill mob ... don't cry after that...

Friday, December 5th 2014, 10:54pm

: :jump: :jump: :jump:
so glad red armour is gone now we can see really how they fight and now they have to work on valour to get better armour, this is aa great Chrismas preszzie!!!! :jump:

Friday, December 5th 2014, 11:11pm

work on rep, work on rank and you will have the same ...

sure when we say... work your rep .. oh no, i'm to lazy to pick flowers ... i want kill mob ... don't cry after that...

rep give me posibility to use soup or BD...and give posibility buy BoV bless and dont need to relly to others help. Quite a lot really

Friday, December 5th 2014, 11:48pm

how should i kill lv 6 with lv 10 mounts now? -,-

guess bfs for me in lv 5 are now finally dead! :truce:

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 12:16am

Looks like most people too lazy to reread all all the replies so probably missed this:

Red weapons, rings, amulettes and bows still can be used in BF :) Banned is all the armour mentioned in post:

Quoted

Starting from next week you won't be able to access BFs wearing red cuisses, cuirass, helmet,pauldrons, bracers, chainmail and boots.
Cheers:)

Lets run a little experiment :thumbsup:
Equip red wep and observe stats on profile.
Put on all your red armor and replace red weps with blue/green or whatever you use then open profile to observe stats.
Compare both .well: then stop the damn whining. Red weps carry the bulk of the stats if you dont get it so wont make a whole lot of difference if those armor goes. Now thankfully we can get back to whining about how overpowered red weps are like 3 years ago :lol:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 12:25am

Hey haters,you can buy all gear in arsenal if you have enought rank. Otherwise spend money and buy items from fortress or play in green,coz if you cant follow this ways you dont need red gear,because you hunter only and as said in 1st post you can use your red gear in hunting.

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 12:37am

I'm happy :o)

With XP tower and Valor tower, it's still easier for folks to make money and valor than it was years ago.

For the numbnuts who said "valor armor is more expensive, so of course the ranked players would rather have reds because they don't want to pay for valor gear"
- You are right, it is more expensive
- It's also transferable, so can be had for cheap from someone who moves up to next level
- You can get a whole set for half the price of new, and it comes runed as well
- The ranked players aren't upset about the cost, we were upset about the lack of cost, that is, the lack of what it cost for the red armored players who didn't put any effort into their character to be so strong. Yes, I have had my ass whooped by a non ranked L9 in red gear several times...

In the year we've had red armor, I've used it in BFs 3 times... I put effort into getting my normal gear good so I can use it...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 12:42am

so we can get back our runes from the red cuisses, cuirass, helmet, pauldrons, bracers, chainmail and boots. because some people like me that have red Armor we put some runes on them to get the better build to go to battle fields so we have to take that armor with runes to hunt? players don't like to go to battle fields not because red armors is because all armor breaks and because they just like to go went they have all card bless to use them but if now there is no red armor i don't have to spend more gold or diamonts on my runes for the red armor i just waste some blue cristals on those runes but i don't have to make more runes for the rest of the armor i was thinking on buy a new set of heavywaight on xmas but for what for nothing with the new rule lol well i wll see if more battle fields are on now lol :snowball: merry xmas :drink:

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 1:06am

I'm happy :o)

With XP tower and Valor tower, it's still easier for folks to make money and valor than it was years ago.

For the numbnuts who said "valor armor is more expensive, so of course the ranked players would rather have reds because they don't want to pay for valor gear"
- You are right, it is more expensive
- It's also transferable, so can be had for cheap from someone who moves up to next level
- You can get a whole set for half the price of new, and it comes runed as well
- The ranked players aren't upset about the cost, we were upset about the lack of cost, that is, the lack of what it cost for the red armored players who didn't put any effort into their character to be so strong. Yes, I have had my ass whooped by a non ranked L9 in red gear several times...

In the year we've had red armor, I've used it in BFs 3 times... I put effort into getting my normal gear good so I can use it...

Exactly! People dont want to put the time, effort, and money into getting good valor to get the best armor..they would rather buy cheap red armor from fairs and then sit around and do nothing and wait for no damage events to come around.

Its really a slap in the face to those people who have dedicated themselves to get the best of the best just to be screwed over by lazy people hanging around for red armor
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 1:45am

So wouldn't stopping no break events make more sense? I mean no break events Im sure were geared for people with red armor. Because who cares about breaking regular rep armor?

Non-valors complained about not being able to have a chance in BFs.

Valors player complained about no BFs

Red armors came....variety of people in battlefields, both the brave (willing to bust reds) and the non-brave (only going to unbreakable events in reds)

Now, no one has red in battlefields. And the result will be more active BFs? Well, I will admit, I have never been good in math. :lol:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~