You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:39pm

Crystal Caves 2.0 any insight?

Wait for July - month of 2.0 CC... damn - should have asked what year :)

So now - actually - any news ?
Admins said they will fix it - and ... nothing... as usual... no news - no explanation ...
So - what do you think? Crystal Caves 2.0 will happen when? never ? or 2 days after never :)

:woody:
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:42pm

:yes: July 2835th year as far as I hear.. I'll let then my grand-grand-grand sos and daughters go instead of me :gift:

But seriously, where are 2.0 battlefields !?

I feel it was pointless I made a guide about something that don't happen :truce: :lol:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 12:48pm

lets face it guys this game is really slow paced. I had 1 BF last week, and that was last night after 8pm...maybe I'm playing the wrong hours but this game is getting so boring...what the use to play if we cant fight each other....
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 1:27pm

you have to ask yourself why aren't people valor hungry anymore? is it because they don't need it, or is it to expensive to acquire? bringing out a new BF is a great idea in theory.. but how long before that is also old and people don't go anymore. will they bring out another BF then?

the game was designed in a way that you need to go to battlefields to get the best armor. This is not the case anymore. Now you all can go on about this, "noooooo keep red armor for hunting, but don't allow it in BF's", but thats exactly why you dont need valor anymore...take red armor away and all those people hunting with it, will be forced either to go to battlefields and get valor to buy better armor or pay a lot of gold on mage level for the same type of blue armor...

For God sake, please open your eyes and think. I can find in mins arena or battlefield in other games...but this game i take a week .well:

now I'm not saying I want every 10 mins a BF, I'm not crazy but atleast once a day?

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xl_Arion 1st_lx" (Oct 6th 2014, 7:06pm) with the following reason: We don't discuss other games. Section removed.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 5:00pm

you have to ask yourself why aren't people valor hungry anymore? is it because they don't need it, or is it to expensive to acquire? bringing out a new BF is a great idea in theory.. but how long before that is also old and people don't go anymore. will they bring out another BF then?

the game was designed in a way that you need to go to battlefields to get the best armor. This is not the case anymore. Now you all can go on about this, "noooooo keep red armor for hunting, but don't allow it in BF's", but thats exactly why you dont need valor anymore...take red armor away and all those people hunting with it, will be forced either to go to battlefields and get valor to buy better armor or pay a lot of gold on mage level for the same type of blue armor...

For God sake, please open your eyes and think. I can find in 1 min on League of legends a pvp game, I can find on rift or wow under 10 mins a pvp arena or battlefield...but this game i take a week

now I'm not saying I want every 10 mins a BF, I'm not crazy but atleast once a day?

+1
I'm cute :D

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:04pm

This game losing many people who are getting sick and tired of WAITING for things to happen. People going to other games where BFs have forced start times so people will either get in line or go or they will lose out. Should they make a battlefield here with forced start times of, for example, every 3 hours? Would be interesting for sure but if you have that and people still dont want to go then who do you blame?

Think we all have to face the fact that it seems this game keeps getting less and less populated and those who are here are multies of others so what is the real population of the game?

But those are here cant complain too much if they want pvp such as caves, tallaars, arena, and temple because nobody is ever in queue. I dont care about the valor, I care about the pvp. Sure we may go and win some and other times we get slaughtered..to me that is the fun of it all :)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:09pm

For God sake, please open your eyes and think. I can find in mins arena or battlefield in other games...but this game i take a week .well:

+1?
+10000000000000000000000
Nunca discutas con un idiota, o la gente te confundirá con él. -Yo

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:20pm

Im getting bored in the game too...I log in, pick a rock or 2 and then leave most days...

Nothing to do means no reason to be here...hell I have few hundred gold and diamonds sitting in my account and look and nothing I feel like buying...lack of rares, lack of instances, lack of fun...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 7:25pm

There is a tab for CC 2.0, and it will let you join the queue.

However i'm not sure if it actually works or not, but surely they would not allow you to queue if it didn't right?

I used to love the 2.0 BFs when we had them for the brief time before as it made everyone even regardless of rank, reps etc and put a real emphesis on fighting skill.

If anyone can shed some light on the situation with the 2.0 CC that would be great.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 3:29pm

Red armor will be removed soon. it will be replaced with red Auras - and later - they will be removed too.

If you have read about 2.0 you will know - that they put player in same condition. So its not about valor only. its the only BF where Champion and Higher master has almost the same chance to win.\

So - for me even 2.0 Arena will be fun - can go 3-4 times a day just to have fun... but wont queue on normal arena nowdays...
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Friday, December 12th 2014, 4:30pm

we all :stronger: cave 2.0

Friday, December 12th 2014, 6:04pm

I used ot play another game with a lot of people from this one - DE - where instances had a timer and started no matter what as long as bare minimum things were met.

Maybe try that here too? Have it so that tallar happens every hour. with timer, and for a minimum of 6 and up to 10 people to be in line. Not wait for 10 people to actually que up where like at least 2-3 are always just there to get bf started cause friend asked them too.

Same as CC - have a CC start every 2 hours - min 5 players on each team - hell maybe even 4, especially that people can just join - that would give incentive maybe for more to just join too seeing that they will happen a lot more freequently

Friday, December 12th 2014, 7:28pm

I know what game that is and thats where I spend my more time and money now. Quite nice to log in and get get into a battlefield right away
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo: