You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:15pm

J'en ai marre de votre merde....

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:18pm

DB Error
[align=-webkit-center]Error performing attack![/align]

:woody: [align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:19pm

[align=-webkit-center]Error performing attack! [/align] ?( ?( ?(

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:25pm

Quest: Third Underground Knights certificate.

I have 50pcs http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=248503733 in my back pack, but cant receive
Third Underground Knights certificate. Have message: "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!"
Also when give Scalps for this 50 certificates, dont calculate it to Scalps handed over to dragon.

Please fix.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:33pm

I have 50pcs http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=248503733 in my back pack, but cant receive
Third Underground Knights certificate. Have message: "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!"
Also when give Scalps for this 50 certificates, dont calculate it to Scalps handed over to dragon.

Please fix.
LOL....this is because thoses you hand in for the quest does not count as trohpees used for the dragon end fo the story... we all did such in the past .. sacrifice one for the other.... why would you want it to be different ?!...... it is not a lag or a bug.. :evil:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:44pm

bug in fight

it's getting better :puke: :puke:

this morning impossible to make fight great magic aureole lost.....

i try now one fight ok and after same than this morning second great magic aureole lost

it's a real pleasure to play here :wall:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:48pm

Hi, every time that i use auct or exchange my chat block.
I have to close client and restart to use it again.....
i already try to uninstall and install again the client.
what should i do?
404 not found

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:59pm

Hi, every time that i use auct or exchange my chat block.
I have to close client and restart to use it again.....
i already try to uninstall and install again the client.
what should i do?
you can do nothing, they need fix that ! but seems nobody read this post.
This issue is reported from many players since the update ...

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 3:33pm

Blessing of the Warlord 45min
Rainbow power 45min
Elixir of Destruction 45min
Pot of Gold 3h 45min
Brain Storm 45min
Ginger Mead 1h 45min
Blessing of the skies 45min

Restore my blesses in my backpack please...

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 3:37pm

15:35 Action failed, try again later!
15:37 Error performing attack!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 4:02pm

ürün satmak

oyun güncellenmeden önce shopta istediğimiz ürünü satabiliyorduk ama oyun şimdi güncel ve bu seçenek artık yok peki biz şimdi istediğimiz ürünü shopta tekrar satabilecek miyiz yoksa başka bir alternatif seçenek var mı
bir bilen bana bu konuda yardımcı olursa çok memnun olurum herkese iyi oyunlar

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 4:03pm

Error performing attack!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 4:55pm

This was mentioned in the FAQ section. From what I remember reading, If no one does any damage it goes straight to the person who's mount did the MOST damage so if you want loot you HAVE to do at least a tiny bit of damage yourself. Surely 1 or 2 exp isn't going to hurt is it?
:smoke:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 5:08pm

Same thing for me ... I should see first forum before to start a rainbow or hunting mob.

Blesses flee like birds :)

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 5:46pm

Some times when trying to use Potions or Scrolls get the message Target is already under this efffect... Or like that I just tried to use a great vampire pot. I didn't have one on me but got the error...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:46pm

Lots of errors today.. Rage is screwed.. We get compensation or screw us that we are in vacation on the PC? Maybe another paypal event next week? Sure:lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:12pm

i'm away for a couple weeks and on my return what do i find, you've destroyed the point of having a repository, you give us the chance of having an estate and repository, we all jump with joy, then behind our backs you take it away without a single thought for the players, you bloody thieves
are you going to compensate me for the 30+ valour pots and invincibility that have vanished into the ether...hmm...hmmm. or should i say the games pockets, and do the right thing by removing all timers on every item so we do not now lose the ones we cannot use now, or that we now cannot freeze
STEALING IS FROWNED UPON IN ALL SOCIETIES, WHY SHOULD A GAME HAVE DIFFERENT VIRTUES
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:50pm

Errors

I keep Getting Error Like DB error or Fights that couldnt start and also whats up with the blady lag today was my worst rainbow ever and i had 5 buff on and could only kill 10 mobs thanks alot

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:50pm

One thing I don't understand of that I can't play... me and my husband have itendtical computers. How he play with no problem and i can't attack anything?
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: