You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 12:55am

There is nobody here!..palace run 2 doors in with blesses and can go no further..??

why has this happened ? plan a run then cant go, then locked out for 7 days ?? and using up blesses??

please fix :puke:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 1:04am

why has this happened ? plan a run then cant go, then locked out for 7 days ?? and using up blesses??

please fix :puke:

I assume you are seeing 2 same option in the move list. Dont click on those. just click on the door on screen and it should allow u to move normally. Its a common occurence in some instances so hopefully admins can resolve properly

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 3:21am

tried clicking on door, and the door list.. there were 2 doors and a exit list on the right in writing, none worked.

I disbanded went in again.. could only go again to 3 rd door, went back ...went forward, still said same thing.........there is nothing there...............

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 1:53pm

primium purchases

Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors!
Premium account is valid for another: 1d 3h
It is not letting me in to make more purchases with gold or diamonds. My time will run out before I can make another purchase of the new smileys? Help please URGENT ! :truce: :stupid: :tease:

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 8:41pm

Combat Backpack

When in battle I can't use my combat backpack.. Can't use an summons .. I can call my mount, that works but not the combat backpack :cry:

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 10:06pm

Just after update I wrote about bug that exec. runes with scrolls of attack in my armour are converted from 50 to 1. It happened with bow, pauldrons bracers and chainmail. Many ppl had some problem. Now its fixed in all, armour execept. chainmail:http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=100185262 that still having 1 attack left. please fix it too and thanks.
:pie:

Friday, January 9th 2015, 3:20pm

Chat

I keep getting this the hole time

15:18 Connection with chat server not established yet.
why is that

Friday, January 9th 2015, 4:36pm

16:33 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 6:17pm

18:17 Connection with chat server not established yet.

All day same, someone solution??

Friday, January 9th 2015, 7:14pm

19:13 Connection with chat server not established yet.

It would be nice to find a way to get this fixed. Using browser (IE and Chrome) and clinet.

Fight do not load.

Can pick stones until armor damage starts up again next week.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:28pm

Alternative Quest for Feats of Agudar

Warrior, were you able to obtain 35 red and 35 blue crystals in the Crystalline Caves and load them onto wagons at your base? Or did you decide to prove your right to be an Underground Knight and achieve 10 victories in the Great Battles?

I have 31 victories in the Great Battles, but it will not let me complete the alternative quest.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 2:29am

Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet.Connection with chat server not established yet. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 8:10am

08:07 Connection with chat server not established yet.

me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 10:56am

I have problem with chat like almost all players in game.

I made constat that my chat disconnected when I went to see auctions and exchange.

Today, my chat is no more available eventhough I disconnect and connect again. I saw that problem is recurrent but it s a little bit annoying when wants to trade, speak and help in clan or everywhere in game.

Thx for attention :smoke:

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 5:33pm

17:32 Connection with chat server not established yet. :wall:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 10:57pm

Well, I've already fixed my chat problem, for now... I have to wait some days to see if it's ok at all.

I've deleted every thing from my pc releated to game, uninstall game client, uninstall my.com program, delete the folder where it was installed, and deleted a folder in C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Temp\dwarclientInt.
After it, I used a program as ccleaner to delete the old entries and data.

I re-downloaded the game, and install it, so it's ok for now. I hope it can help somebody else :)

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm spanish speaker :P

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 3:08am

03:03 You have completed the quest Great Deeds for Fortune Hunters.
03:03 Achievement accomplished "Hunters of Fortune worship"
03:03 After performing a great deed in the service of the Shadow Catchers, the character Hero Kenny The Great [10] received the Medal of Worship.
03:03 Received: Medal of Worship 1 pcs. Removed:Grain of Magical Sand 1000 pcs, Medal of Honor 1 pcs.

Please try to translate correctly. Im sure there are 50 people crying and complaining about how I abused a bug.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 3:41am

Hi,

I did area today
got a orb and went to turn it in and this before

Quest Own Items Total
Making Energy Spheres for feat 139 139

After

Quest Own Items Total
Making Energy Spheres for feat 139 139

No change this need to be credit please :(

Thanks,
Matt F.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:49pm

Hi,
I have Combat Certificate 50 pcs.
I tried to take Third Underground Knights certificate quest.
But Shodu the Keeper's answer is "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!"
This quest is with a Bug. I asked some friends, They have same problem.
Please fix this problem.
Thanks..
Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky...

Monday, January 12th 2015, 12:52am

Hi my name is dark-carlitos, and i have someones problems in game:

-On sentlement chernavia, Tolgor take blessing of warrior as a repear quest, but i have bug on that mision and dont appear to me that blessing for at least 3 months.

-I have someones achievement as recipes of superbeings that dont appear as achievement. Its is rare, because i get his resources.

-On tararicon spider event ("Championship of spider), you need that: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=202484012

I have it, but character say me that it is not available, that i need to pay 2 golds more and buy same thing.

Could you help to me? Thanks