You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 27th 2015, 5:15pm

mystery chest

anyone know when you can open this`?
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=247708535

Friday, February 27th 2015, 8:44pm

Nope it is still shrouded in mystery :)

Friday, February 27th 2015, 9:31pm

I'd say its just a place holder until devs release the higher level exp/valour chests.
And as such will never be openable itself, but when they release the higher lvl chests, it will get exchanged for those.

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 10:37am

"The time will come when the valuables hidden in this well-locked chest will be yours."

That will probably be the day we figure out that boxes can be broken with axes. :lol:

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 12:18pm

You can't open it yet.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 8:20pm

i actually dropped one time a mithril key. You also could buy Mithril Keys at the christmas tree

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 7:16pm

i actually dropped one time a mithril key. You also could buy Mithril Keys at the christmas tree

LoL that Key has nothing to do with This Chest......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: