You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Fairy Tale" started this thread

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 11:28pm

Valour in a Nutshell

In this guide I will try to cover the aspects of valour and provide the information, which new players might need.

Any new player eventually sees this message:

Quoted

info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Half true, since the best armour is red (though it has ridiculously low durability). Now, valour is essential for two things:
  • getting a beautiful rank icon next to your nick to boost your in-game self esteem;
  • gaining the right to wear armour and accessories, which have rank requirements.

The list of ranks is available in the library.
The list of items, which have rank requirements can be found here.

Valour is earned in four ways:
  • in the open world PvP, when you defeat the opponent in an one-on-one or in the formation battle, or if you participate in a great battle. The amout of valour earned depends on many factors, such as equipment and buffs of fighters.
  • By turning items, gained in battlefields (such as arena badges and spheres) and enemy scalps.
  • By completing battlefields.
  • By completing some quests.

But really, what do you need valour for? What are the benefits? In a nutshell they are the following:
  • easier access to belts, which you can buy and don't need to farm;
  • cheaper equipment for level 11+ compared to chess sets.

Let me know if you liked my guide in a nutshell and what you want the next guide to be :cool:

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 9:50am

It is also used to distinguish yourself from other players (which raises your esteem ) , Underground Knights reputation it is linked to the value , and gives access to one of the best mounts of the game: grumvol . And I certainly do not recall, but I think you access to better grimoires , but not sure . Someone correct me please , but still , not bad the guide, Fairy :) +1

• "Fairy Tale" started this thread

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 11:16am

Underground Knights reputation it is linked to the value

Normally people link them (which is a smart thing to do), however they can be separated: you can start receiving valour at any level, while to start working for your UK badges you need to hit level 3 and perform some initiation quests :]