You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:00pm

:grr: I wrote twice yet. That after main update the rune with 50 attacks from my barb. chainmail first converted in only 1, and than disappeared completly! Where I need to write and how many times more to make you give me back my 50 scrolls of attack????

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 4:45am

Current goal:Obtain and bring to the mermaid an Amulet of Luan Tiger.

well i bought the amulet for 20g and i don't have the option to give it to mermaid, she have the city charter quest from level 6, another thing in russian that do nothing when i click on it, and i cant hand her the amulet...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 10:26pm

When the puzzle while you are picking it's shown, I finish it, and after, when I put that it's ready, it says "item is not found", and I have to recharge and do it again several times to work.

I asked and some people told me the same happens to them.

Thanks.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, March 20th 2015, 11:02pm

most level 16 dont get the badge for Vision Interpreter Reputation . we get the rep and rep rating but badge doesnt show on players profile.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:45am

:woot: in PvP (magmar vs human) in chion settlement you don't get valour only exp :cry:
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 4:24am

RE: quest problem

1. Know the Face of the Enemy
Current goal: Among the manuscripts in the Old Library at Settlement of Chernag find the scroll that describes the demon order and take it to the old sorceress.

Can't find scroll in Old library

2.Lost Volumes
Go to the Library in Palaces of King Magish and find or obtain information about the location of the five mising volumes.

Can't find any book in Magish library.
1st quest works now.

3:28 You have completed the quest Know the Face of the Enemy.
3:28 Received: 15,000 experience, Scroll of Black Eclipse 3 pcs, 3 . Removed:Ancient Scroll 1 pcs.
3:28 You have begun the quest Death Refuge. Good luck!

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:31am

The use of external programs to take advantage of the game's vulnerabilities is punishable. You have been fined and will not have access to the wtf bug???
:puke:

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 5:33am

The use of external programs to take advantage of the game's vulnerabilities is punishable. You have been fined and will not have access to the game for 3 hours. in 10 minutes of playing :pinch:

Friday, March 27th 2015, 2:51pm

Well, I changed my obelisc of experience at night to accumulation mode and stay at my state, and then I saw this morning that it said it was at 42% of charge, but I log off, and now it says it's at 4%... What happened?

06:44 a.m. You have changed to the experience accumulation mode!

That was the message, and I have not changed the mode...

Friday, March 27th 2015, 2:55pm

OK, I re-enterd in my state and says 48%... so,it's a bug with the info bar out state...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 10:30pm

clan tax

Hi,

today i wanted to pay 1g clan tax, which can be paid, i quote "The clan leader can pay the fee if the disbandment term of your clan is under 30 days."
"Time before clan is disbanded: 25d 15h."
"You can pay the fee at the Archivist’s, or improve the Town Hall in the Citadel to the required level!"
so i should be able to pay the fee, but "Seimelu the archivist" has no button just the text: "No quests are currently available!"

April Fools day??

cheers

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:07pm

Unable to get into CC

I have been trying to get into CC however since yesterday i was asked to confirm and after confirming I havent been able to enter the battlefield.... i was waiting for hours ... :grr:

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 4:10pm

I have been trying to get into CC however since yesterday i was asked to confirm and after confirming I havent been able to enter the battlefield.... i was waiting for hours ... :grr:
i think the issue is with DE and PL battlefields kindly look into it

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 8:03pm

Hi,

today i wanted to pay 1g clan tax, which can be paid, i quote "The clan leader can pay the fee if the disbandment term of your clan is under 30 days."
"Time before clan is disbanded: 25d 15h."
"You can pay the fee at the Archivist’s, or improve the Town Hall in the Citadel to the required level!"
so i should be able to pay the fee, but "Seimelu the archivist" has no button just the text: "No quests are currently available!"

April Fools day??

cheers
sry, resolved i'm a noob, didnt see the "fee" tab

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:57pm

Went to Soygura to open a "Precious Casket", and press to open it but am told that I do not have a "precious box". I checked at least 3 times that I had a precious casket and was clicking the correct option, yet still got "You do not have a closed precious box!". Tried clicking the closed box option and got "You do not have a closed precious box!" and tried clicking the coffer option and got "You do not have a closed precious coffer!" so I'm guessing the "casket" option registers as a box open, making it so I can't actually pay her to open a casket.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 1:11am

Went to Soygura to open a "Precious Casket", and press to open it but am told that I do not have a "precious box". I checked at least 3 times that I had a precious casket and was clicking the correct option, yet still got "You do not have a closed precious box!". Tried clicking the closed box option and got "You do not have a closed precious box!" and tried clicking the coffer option and got "You do not have a closed precious coffer!" so I'm guessing the "casket" option registers as a box open, making it so I can't actually pay her to open a casket.

The chest names have never been correct when you talk to her..
Grey Background chest is 10s
Green Background chest is 14s
Blue Background chest is 18s
Purple Background chest is 22s
Do not go by the names but the background color.
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 6:39am

Im not able to view the list of items on auction or exchange when i search for a particular type of item, nor am i able to make any new exchange lots of my own.
Also im not able to buy golems when other lvl 5-6s could still get em.
Shortly im having problems when i remove the "tick" mark from exchange or any shop.
Please look on to this asap :) thnx
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 2:08pm

stone lotus quest

quest say go to freedom meadows find the house .kill the .bandits ..cannot get in the house ive tried times amany .i resign quest paid another 1 gold .he give me s
ame quest.and i still not able to get in house fix plz.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 12:18am

00:05 Some of your items have been damaged: Anger Pauldrons (-1).

http://postimg.org/image/fdyksp53x/

magic. have injury, but armour is being damaged and doesnt let me take 'armour' off 8)

info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, April 6th 2015, 4:59am

Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map1 pcs.

went to my back pack and used it, didnt pop up the navigator like it normally does and it also disapeared from my backpack