You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 12:05am

Bug with CC chain quest

I have 5 wins CC, on my attibutes table this is how it has tally'd up.

Victories in succession in the cave 4 Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory 1

I noticed a very long time ago the CC & Temple chain victory was removed for my bp and there is no option for me to get the quest again but as I had my 'victories in succession' still there I did not bother looking into it as I had lost nothing. These wins have nothing to do with 6 wins feat as I accepted the CC & Temple chain of victory after I had completed it so all of those 5 wins i have now are for the quest CC chain of victory & NOTHING else.

This weekend I won a CC and now the tally is being awkward and give me a +1 on where in the past it should be +5 so right now I have 5 cc wins for nothing as it doesnt let me hand in. I sent ticket to support and was told 'We are aware of the problem and working on a fix.'

The way things are 'fixed' on this game I will not be so patient to wait for it and come on forums as this is the only place to go to get stuff fixed, I dont know why it is like this but it has a very simple solution, Give me +80 uk rep any normal person would get for 5 cc wins in a row and reset the quest for me to pick again)

I wait for an answer.

info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 12:34am

Asked the same thing on another thread like 2-3 months ago, and still not fixed, very funny :D
Victories in succession in the cave 3 and
Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory 2
That also makes 5 wins, I want that 80 rep!

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 12:35pm

Same problem here. Had three wins for first Feat

I recently accepted the secondairy quest which automatic said I have completed it for three wins. Instead of ignoring it, I collected the reward increasing my UK rep but losing my three Wins of the First Feat

Ticket sended. Short answer: you should have ignored it instead of collecting it. Now I'm back to square one

Monday, March 16th 2015, 12:50pm

info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:23pm

help

Friday, March 20th 2015, 1:05pm

help

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 7:38pm

help

Monday, March 30th 2015, 12:35am

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 2:29pm

help

Monday, April 6th 2015, 10:40pm

help

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 2:42pm

help

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:33pm

help

Monday, April 27th 2015, 4:03pm

help

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:23pm

help

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:25pm

Wow :lol:

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:26pm

Not even an acknowledgement from any game master yet.

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 7:03am

Hello --Ark--

I've noticed you keep bumping this thread trying to get some attention. I think you'd have better luck on this thread: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…29832&pageNo=37

Bug reports work best if you put them on a bug report thread.

Regards,
Frank

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 2:43pm

sure i could go there.. also went to support tried helpdesk tried prv lososerg in game & all ignored.Thanks! but ill stay here as i know it wont ever be fixed and wont waste time putting it elsewhere for the same response :)

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 2:44pm

also i put a bug in bug thread and that go tignored too :lol: so you can imagine the faith i have

Friday, May 15th 2015, 3:22pm

help