You are not logged in.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:10pm

Help Desk

Dear players,

To remove workload from my.com support and to assure your issues being handled in quicker reaction times we would like to introduce you our new Helpdesk.

Helpdesk will preview any of your questions and problems concerning the game. Excluded here are payment issues as well as all requests and changes to your login details. To these matters we still ask you to contact My.com support directly.

Helpdesk will preview your problems, solve them directly if possible and will also collect issues which are not individual but general to get problems solved in very short time. In rare cases Helpdesk also will ask you to contact my.com support.

Helpdesk can be addressed in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Turkish.

How does it work?

Just go to forum, click on private messages.

This will open a messaging form similar to any email interface.

In recipient type Helpdesk (or click on this link, it will open the form in new window), subject should contain your issues as headline and your preferred
language. After you can describe your problem or question in all detail in the text field.

After finishing your message click on submit and it is done:)

We hope this will help to shorten your waiting times.

Good game, Helpdesk

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:17pm

is there the possibility that it get full mail and not possible to send more? -_-'

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:19pm

is there the possibility that it get full mail and not possible to send more? -_-'

Nope, it has just right incoming mail capacity

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 6:51am

Hi everyone.

This is a thread for questions or comments about Helpdesk himself. Posting your questions about bugs or bug reports here won't get them resolved or reviewed any faster. Instead of posting here off topic, why not try out this new feature by sending Helpdesk a mail message like lososerg described in the first post?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to see Helpdesk in action. Please direct your questions directly to him with private messages.

Regards,
Frank