You are not logged in.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:28pm

careful what your filthy mouth brings out luinill.. careful with the lies you say.. everybody here knows who the cheater is.. rigger, bot user everything..
you are the reason why we have such cheaters on human side.. you are the reason for many filthy things happening in this game..
so be careful what you say here..

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:29pm

you will see on your head that, im not that alone :))

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:31pm

we all know why you quit going.. i asked some special friends to chat with the mags so they quit it.. they wouldnt come.. the other magmar team was impossible to beat for a noob like you..
i posted everything in forum, admins were watching..
thats why you have purple medal right now :)))

You really know so little that I actually feel sorry for you :lol:

Yeah you are pretty pathetic afterall. lol
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:34pm

kenny, he finished arguments so now he needs to accuse people randomly, make threatenings, say how he's proud of himself to exe everyone going to uk, because sending me 2 stamp of shames bothering me to QUEUE WITH HIM in uk isn't enough, now he needs to say i use bot etc which is not true... this is getting boring

Monday, July 13th 2015, 4:35pm

I think my topic goes beyond stars :D Lets stay in circle of respect while talking carpediem i think you have too much grudge in you

He is only a child that cries and starts accusations when he doesnt get his way and he has always had a thing for humans who constantly get the best of him time after time.

Then when he has nothing else to try to throw in he has the guards who are in his back pocket come and clean everything up for him. Its sad really, but what can you do?

But it would be nice to have a queue system where once there is enough people to make 2 teams that they get confirm, regardless if its 2 teams of humans, two teams of mags, or one of each
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 5:13pm

So this Vhaos eveent went well.....

Monday, July 13th 2015, 8:37pm

Half a page of discussion + 2 pages of off topic player bashing = closed thread.

Have a nice day, everyone.