You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 11:59pm

The farce of oposite race multis being allowed

In my personal opinion multids of the oposite race should be banned.
As we can see by the raids by humans a few multis are station as look outs (prime example was -Rebel-_640 at manor all other mags slaughtered except him) this as we know is an abuse but until multis of oposite race are banned will not stop.
The other use of the multis is to interupt naked hunters by looting them.

Come on admin for the sake of the game and make it more fun ban oposite race multis :shuffle:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:06am

Those raids itself are just to be endured. Magmar mages could stand up and coordinate better.

What really bugs me is that human mages even kill lower levels on sight during raids. I really despise those so called "power players". They do it just because they can.

Admins should be aware that bullies usually ruin every business, even a virtual one.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:21am

:lol: "Bullies". If you ever threw a hex at anyone they have a reason.
Otherwise, you mean people should avoid attacking you and take the risk you'll hex or mirror them?

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:25am

Lol Fleb basicly your killing lvl 4 whose worse thing is a bee bumping on your bum so yes you are bullying :beer:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:39am

Well lv 4 is a bit much since they can't do anything, but level 5 and up could hex or mirror. Killing them would remove a potential threat since ghosts can't hex.

So... blame the little cowards that go there just to send hexes instead. If 1 in 10 send hex, it's better to kill 10 and don't get hexed. It's a precaution.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:44am

:wink: so Fleb weve found out that a swamp hex scares you .well: so why in all these raids are you just killing all including lvl 4's if you had any honour you wouldnt kill below lvl 10 as they dont stand a chance at least a lvl 10 can stall you a bit or even catch you out with stun, but alas no bullies dont want to hear that they just kill all. shame
At least when i raid ill only attack 2 lvls below me but then I have my honour and scruples which you dont. :drink:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:53am

lvl 4's cant throw hex's, so what else would be a mages excuse for killing a low lvl player, I can understand lvl 7+ , but personaly I hunt for scalps and exe+'s

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:55am

:wink: so Fleb weve found out that a swamp hex scares you .well: so why in all these raids are you just killing all including lvl 4's if you had any honour you wouldnt kill below lvl 10 as they dont stand a chance at least a lvl 10 can stall you a bit or even catch you out with stun, but alas no bullies dont want to hear that they just kill all. shame
At least when i raid ill only attack 2 lvls below me but then I have my honour and scruples which you dont. :drink:
I feel the same way about swamp hexes as you do with attacks from higher levels, but you're the one crying your eyes out.

Your logic is flawed, think better. Also, I don't even raid mag land, I'm just arguing for why attacks are justified.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:57am

didn't humans make a post complaining of our mages doin this , just they posted it months ago, i'll try to find it

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:04am

Fleb if you read im not crying as i have included my lvl that accepts attacks but what im saying is that your compatriots just attack anyone, your logic is flawed as a lot of humans complain mag mages dont go to plat for gb so they come raid to try force it, again flawed logic as how can our low lvls get better to get to mage when all they keep doing is repairing armour. they then lose heart in the game and leave.
So that will no doubt take money from game owners, the game owners earn very little from oposite race multis as most only pay out on their main caracter.
As for attacking more than 2 lvls below you dont get and exe skill or valour so whats the point except to think it funny that a lvl 16 hits a lvl 4,5,6,7,8 once and he dead with an injury.
In my view any attacks more than 2 lvl below is pathetic bullying, the only exception being if a low lvl raids oposite land to loot gets caught :beer:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:15am

Fleb if you read im not crying as i have included my lvl that accepts attacks but what im saying is that your compatriots just attack anyone, your logic is flawed as a lot of humans complain mag mages dont go to plat for gb so they come raid to try force it, again flawed logic as how can our low lvls get better to get to mage when all they keep doing is repairing armour. they then lose heart in the game and leave.
So that will no doubt take money from game owners, the game owners earn very little from oposite race multis as most only pay out on their main caracter.
As for attacking more than 2 lvls below you dont get and exe skill or valour so whats the point except to think it funny that a lvl 16 hits a lvl 4,5,6,7,8 once and he dead with an injury.
In my view any attacks more than 2 lvl below is pathetic bullying, the only exception being if a low lvl raids oposite land to loot gets caught :beer:
Your logic is flawed because MrX said something irrational, which I pointed out with a perfectly acceptable reason, which you responsed to with saying that I "cry over swamp hexes". That makes absolutely no sense since I'm speaking hypothetically (remember I'm not even over there), but also because I'm simply giving you the reason why the attacks are justified. I'm not crying over hexes, they cost me 50 silver to remove.
I'm just saying they justify the attacks and may be the reason the attacks are happening.

Again, I got no horse in this race, just pointing out there could be another reason for the attacks than messing with you.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:18am

Guys -

You need to remember, all is fair in love and war.

Low lvls, high lvls, pets, mounts...all are sacrifices of war. Those who want to succees will succeed no matter the obstacles.

All the rest are fodder on the battlegrounds. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Sorry tryst, war is war. There is no nuetrality only death. We've all been there.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:20am

The attacks dont mess with me mate, I hold my own.
I have the opinion that oposite multis are banned to stop unfair advantages and game rigging also that they dont contribute to a good game.
The other points we have gone on about is just an add on of this thread as it has showed up just blatent bullying for no good reason. Hexes are a part of life in the game that after lvl5 you can play with same as mirrors, if you raid another land to expect them but for a lvl 16 to kill a lvl 5 picking plants well thats the pathetic part. :beer:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:27am

Sheal :rose: :rose: :rose: the good fights weve allways had.
Ass you know hun i fight fair and square some wins some losses but I have honour like all professional soldiers, we dont attack the weak as that dont have honour :kiss:
look forward to seeing you in tallaars soon hun to continue our fights

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:33am

Agreee. But recently I learned that once you reach lvl 11 you gain a new badge...xxx badge. This badge entitles you to do what you want to who you want.

Only for us now I can say, enjoy this last level because on mage as I understand its a whole new ball game.

And no, banning multis likely wont happen. It's too profitbale for the server. My opinion at least.

tryst- Queue up now!! :D
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 29th 2015, 10:46am)

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:37am

Sheal shame tonight ive allready done my quotas of tallaars which i had a nice 1st with quite a few scalps :beer: plus not enough time to do another but wish i could.
I was hoping lvl 11 and mage would be a new challenge and as good as the games been so far maybe we can help change the attitude of mage to enjoyment instead :wink:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 3:24am

Well Low levels have always gotten Killed... Main reason wound them and they can't work on Professions... Unless they want to pay to get healed most times.... I have never agreed with this tactic but it happens.. I have played just over 6 years on 6 different servers... Not much I haven't seen or had done to me.. Sunday has always been a raid day. But also Humans Raid every day now between 04:00-06:00 server time... It varies a little but is in that general time frame...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 6:43am

i kill low levels when i raid as my goal is to wipe everyone, i do this because i got sick and tired of level 6-10 deciding they need to attack stall and whine for someone bigger to get me, so i walk away doing no damage, so i kill everyone in my path that way if a level 6 attacks to stall me, at least i did osme damage before i get taken out, also i do it sometimes to pass transfer time- if there are 6 low levels in a location and i need to get somewhere deeper to actually find a fight, i kill one and move on, so just hope russian roulette doesnt call ur name i guess, its just how it is, same thing with haunted, same with everywhere, its how it was, its how it is, and probably how it will be in the future, as us players were attacked by the now top players, and as we get higher the levels we attack will begin to return it and pass it on

Monday, July 27th 2015, 8:34am

Fleb,

I don't like you. Wear Necromancer's amulet if you attack me when you cross over :stronger: :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:23am

Agreee. But recently I learned that once you reach lvl 11 you gain a new badge...asshole badge. This badge entitles you to do what you want to who you want.

Only for us now I can say, enjoy this last level because on mage as I understand its a whole new ball game.

And no, banning multis likely wont happen. It's too profitbale for the server. My opinion at least.

tryst- Queue up now!! :D

+++

Main reason is that these 'mages' are the ones that at their same level are not able to do anything, so they attack lower to feel themselves 'big' :-)

xxx badge is for lev 11-15...

What is the new badge for lev 16 ? :-)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 29th 2015, 10:48am)