You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 10:03pm

from now on..

since we are in this sort of situation that some xxxxx lvl 16 humans run around injuring low lvl magmars, like this
http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…31&server_id=10
from now on, every human that gets mirrored, executed or whatever, like this:
http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…19&server_id=10
http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…65&server_id=10
feel free to go ask totok and friends to pay the healings..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 5th 2015, 10:34pm)

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 11:17pm

wow so rude and nice level 9 injury :lol: thanks totok :thumbup:

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 11:42pm

quit wasting forum space you damn drama queen X(
:sarcastic:☚-THE DEMON KING-☛:sarcastic:

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 11:55pm

great Totok

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:14am

Achievement accomplished "Queen of the Drama Queens!"

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:22am

Drama Queen :lol:

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:26am

totok

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=0&server_id=10

seriously now this is a whole new extreme totok youre a loser for even doing something like this to a noob grow the hell up dude.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:28am

I'd rather support Carpe in that case. I despise bullies. Have always fought them and will not stop.

So you filthy high-level mages killing low levels just for sport - xxxxx. In any decent social games you would have been banned for a lifetime from the server. But sadly here you paypal enough apparently so admins don't mind.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 5th 2015, 9:04pm)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:46am

I'd rather support Carpe in that case. I despise bullies. Have always fought them and will not stop.

So you filthy high-level mages killing low levels just for sport - xxxxx. In any decent social games you would have been banned for a lifetime from the server. But sadly here you paypal enough apparently so admins don't mind.

Actually no, you're wrong. No such game where you would get banned for doing something like this. Other games that are pvp based give you the option of dueling which only takes part if the oponent accepts the match. You cant just go up to them and kill them...hell even in shooting games a noob will spawn and then boom some higher lvl/pro player kills them.

In other games where there is no pvp, theres a term called "ksing".

Shortened version of "Kill Steal"; A term used on MMORPGs to describe the act of barging in to kill a monster (or other enemy) that another player had been fighting first and receiving the XP that rightfully belonged to the first player to engage the enemy in battle. KSer: one who KSes; KSing: The act of commiting a KS.

And no game ive played would ban you for ksing other players. No every game is perfect. Each has its own flaws

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 5th 2015, 9:04pm)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:49am

Its a war game, you can`t get jailed for killing others as long as you`re harassing them for money. Suck it up.
As for Carp, go ahead kill all you want, no one ever asked you not to, no one ever will. Your game your choice, do as you wish. But stop making forum posts over humans executing you, If I do the same, I`d prolly flood the forum rofl.

Oh and FYI, no one will blame Totok for you killing them, he does`nt have to pay cause someone started crying just cause he killed him. Oh and, this isn`t revenge killing low levels, this is considered as a very very lame act of cowardness considering the reason you are killing them is him. If you want revenge, send him an exe or better yet, level up, do it yourself.
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:50am

Just... wrong on so many levels.

I've told you before why, but you're probably too ignorant to even try to understand.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:12am

He also attacked a level 4, nothing wrong with that right? Of course, not its a war game etc...
Then you guys wonder why no one makes it to mage level, who the f*** wants to play a game where they constantly get killed everyday by mages, for no reason at all? This game is already boring, so with mages acting all high and mighty killing low levels, its just keeps getting, keep it up guys

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:21am

Actually no, you're wrong. No such game where you would get banned for doing something like this. Other games that are pvp based give you the option of dueling which only takes part if the oponent accepts the match. You cant just go up to them and kill them...hell even in shooting games a noob will spawn and then boom some higher lvl/pro player kills them.

In other games where there is no pvp, theres a term called "ksing".

Shortened version of "Kill Steal"; A term used on MMORPGs to describe the act of barging in to kill a monster (or other enemy) that another player had been fighting first and receiving the XP that rightfully belonged to the first player to engage the enemy in battle. KSer: one who KSes; KSing: The act of commiting a KS.

And no game ive played would ban you for ksing other players. No every game is perfect. Each has its own flaws
actually alot of games also have range of which lvls you can attack like a lvl 16 wouldnt be able to attack a lvl 5 and would be good option if admins implemented it in this game as the lvl 16s are just bullies and gonna drive the low levels away.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:25am

He also attacked a level 4, nothing wrong with that right? Of course, not its a war game etc...
Then you guys wonder why no one makes it to mage level, who the f*** wants to play a game where they constantly get killed everyday by mages, for no reason at all? This game is already boring, so with mages acting all high and mighty killing low levels, its just keeps getting, keep it up guys

Lmfao that is not the reason why no one makes it to mage level and you know that. In fact that stimulates the need to lvl faster ;)

"I don't play enough to bother myself with Faen politics, so I don't really care if you want to execute me or something, go ahead, I'll just log off and come back later..."

As the wise old Shylark would say: This is politics and it seems like you care so either remove that off your profile or get off this topic cause you've no idea what you're talking about :woody:

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:27am

:woody: :woody:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:30am

UnderDemon

I agree with you on that one. There should be a cap on people you should be able to attack, but the way this game is setup, it's hard because of a profession called executioner. Low levels always looking for high lvl executioners to teach other low lvls a lesson (looters, leechers, etc)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 1:44am

Best Crying Simulator 2015 player EU