You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 10:56pm

Shylark clearly you could not comprehend what I said there.

Simple mathmatic formula will show that even with luck being equal on both a human and a mag to get blessings you will have an imballance to the fight when you put 10 of 1 race with reps to get the blessings and 5 on the other race to get the blessings.

You cant agrue that one (actually im sure shylark will try to argue it but thats because he doesnt understand it) , and no it is not humans fault that players like to be humans and noobs at the same time, we cant control who joins the fights and not for lack of trying to stop them, they just dont care and join anyways so it mostly results in fights with many high reps on one side and few on other. That makes it natural that more blessings flood one side.

Admin I am asking to please look at the fights themselves and to implement a system that allows blessing to both sides at a time. Keep it random on the luck of who gets it but at least let people have the chance on both sides equally.

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 11:02pm

But in your idea, you say if 10 mags with rep get a bless, then 5 humans get 2 blesses each, that's not equalling anything out. That's why it all needs to be random, not manipulated by the developers.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 11:28pm

@ Magra,

You kinda contradict yourself. From one hand you say that a statistical data analysis is money and time consuming so admins do not want to do it. From the other hand you state that they already stated that the game is balanced. So if they stated that it is balanced then they made analysis which means they already have all the tools to gather the information and analyse the data again. If they they did not because it is time and money consuming then how they are able to say that the game is balanced? In the game which is intended to bring money an asumption 'Well I think it is kinda balanced' is not acceptable.

In addition I think the game analysis should be done not once but regularily in order to actually have a healthy game because the game itself is not static but it evolves and changes with every year.

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 11:28pm

Lososerg, just tell them you guys looked into it and adjusted it. You dont have to actually adjust anything, the "placebo effect" will fix all their troubles..you know, like when humans ruled the lands and admin "balanced" the game out :lol:

For those who dont know what placebo effect is just google it ;)
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 11:56pm

Finally a good idea in this post Kenny!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 12:07am

Lososerg, just tell them you guys looked into it and adjusted it. You dont have to actually adjust anything, the "placebo effect" will fix all their troubles..you know, like when humans ruled the lands and admin "balanced" the game out :lol:

For those who dont know what placebo effect is just google it ;)

+1,000,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 12:08am

Shylark clearly you could not comprehend what I said there.

Simple mathmatic formula will show that even with luck being equal on both a human and a mag to get blessings you will have an imballance to the fight when you put 10 of 1 race with reps to get the blessings and 5 on the other race to get the blessings.

You cant agrue that one (actually im sure shylark will try to argue it but thats because he doesnt understand it) , and no it is not humans fault that players like to be humans and noobs at the same time, we cant control who joins the fights and not for lack of trying to stop them, they just dont care and join anyways so it mostly results in fights with many high reps on one side and few on other. That makes it natural that more blessings flood one side.

Admin I am asking to please look at the fights themselves and to implement a system that allows blessing to both sides at a time. Keep it random on the luck of who gets it but at least let people have the chance on both sides equally.

LoL No I fully understood what you said... And it makes no sense at all.. :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:52am

Yes, clearly Kenny is the one with the right idea, he leads a great example to the human race lmao.

Magra it was that if 10 drop on 1 side then 10 drop on other, if you fear what that would do to your race then I understand why you are so affraid of admin making a change.

Admin, as said already, please implement a system for these great battles, it is hard enough to fight mainly valour players (and shylark) who have good reps (except shylark) and know how to fight (again shylark exempt) when the humans get half or more of their battle weight taken up by people that cant even have the "luck" factor for getting a blessing because they have no reps. It is not ballanced. Thanks :)

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:56am

Oh and Magra, you fail to see that those 5 need to do twice the work of those 10 in order to stand a chance so yes, it is equaling it out ;)

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:59am

LOL, this whole topic is just a waste. Loso said it's all about luck... They aren't going to implement a "balance" system.

Luck is like this:

You are hunting and blessed up, one fight you kill your mob in 8 seconds because you stun hell out of it.

Next fight against same mob with exact same blessings, it takes you 35 seconds because you didn't get the luck that fight.

ADMINS, please check out all the hunting fights and make it even so every fight is balanced..

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 7:29am

To be honest I dont really see anything wrong...I myself have gotten quite a few stuns on mags and visa-versa. Sometimes you get them sometimes you dont...(all about luck)

As for blessing, Ive not had many come to me during fights against mags (I get a **** ton against mobs when I do rainys) but that being said Ive not seen mags get it either when I fight 1v1...maybe 2 or 3 times but very rare

Maybe a different case in great battles..

But I dont see why one race would have advantage over the other...I mean we're all humans here...its like not the game developers are all white, mags are white, and humans are asain that the developers favour the mags (being the same race) lol.

Sorry if that offends anyone or is racist but just giving an example..

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 10:11am

:D cant believe i agree with Kenny

NS and MJ, I get that you are frustrated that some noob killed you with a lucky stun. That stuff happens, get over it.
It doesnt imply an imbalance at all. Thats the whole point of having a superblow that gives you a chance to stun. It introduces uncertainty and brings luck into play. Which is an awesome part of this Games PvP.
Now if you dont want luck to play a role or want to control such things? Thats dumb. Because then any fight has a foregone conclusion. Thats not fun, it would be tremendously boring and PvP would be no better than mindless hunting.

As for your complaints and solution regarding God blesses in fights and Gb's, all i have to say :D

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 12:48pm

If you can't win a fight come to the forums and Cry.. Too Funny poor sad babies.. Grow up and move on.... Or go play a game of tic tac toe....

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:41pm

Every time i enter in a battle with mage humans, they stun me 99% times and I need many times to stun they. I think is very important the armour, the stats and bless to gain % to stun or make critical hits, and lucky factor too of course.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:45pm

looooool,when we humans loose,is that a balancingproblem looooool,what a crap

1. noone can make a doublestun,only chance is after first stun 4kicks+1skip or wait after kick nr4 20seconds

2 the magmars,sry when i say that,have a better gb-strategy,we humans see a fight and join,much times 20 or more humans vs 5-9magmars,thats the problem,1 fullblessed mag stall,the blesses from magmars over and 2-3 fullblessed mags enough to win

3 i play not only this account,i see this problem on much lv

4 when i see a human without blesses in a gb or joining a gb,i curse him !

the problem not system or admins........we all are the problem !
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 3:40pm

1. noone can make a doublestun,only chance is after first stun 4kicks+1skip or wait after kick nr4 20seconds

10 sec stun is 4 hits on sleepyhead then the 5th (lv 6 superblow is 5 hits) when opponent is awake, so opponent can use elixir between but it's still 5 hits in a row, making it a doublestun.

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 3:41pm

looooool,when we humans loose,is that a balancingproblem looooool,what a crap

please... try educating yourself before yelling out nonsense as if its a fact :-)

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 3:53pm

@ fleb.....correkt,with luck 5hits,but the second superkick / lv6 never a stun

@ ephy i know that exacly :wink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 5:01pm

Although I enjoy so much how you wish to bash this thread and how now it is stun ratio your using as a factor it does not sway my point to make to admin about the blessing system within the GB.
Magra I thought you smarter than that, you really suprise me on it, you are not comparing not only stunning but also stunning a mob to blessings in a GB.

Admin, again, please introduce a system to adjust the blessings for GB. It is not ballanced right now and needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 5:17pm

@ Magra,

I see that we are going in circles and that you having
difficulties finding arguments right now. You comment about gargoyles is
irrelevant because this forum post is about a possible imbalance between two
races – magmars and humans. Mob hunting has nothing to do with it.

Lososerg tried to justify using a word ‘Luck’. Everything in
this game is about luck. Some days we get lucky, some days not. But what we
were trying to say is that we have two races with different characteristics
(valour players vs hunters, experience players with reps vs noobs etc.). The
imbalance in characteristics of two races can bring to higher or lower chance
of getting lucky.

Let’s imagine that we have 5 mags vs 5 humans.

5 mags: 4 of these mags spend most of the time and Money on
working on reputations, so they have gods’ rep. 1 of them is a hunter, hunts
all free time he has. Only 1 mag is paypaller.

5 humans: 4 hunters hunting every day, 1 human who actually works
on reputations and has gods’ rep. 3 humans are paypallers.

Now two situations:

First situation: all these 5 mags and 5 humans meet in 1
fight. Question: What are the ods that mags will get gods’ blessing? Who has
higher chance to get gods’ blessing: humans or mags?

Second situation: as usual all of sudden chest event comes,
time to buy chests. Who will have more gold to spend on buying chests: mags or
humans? What will be the odds to get rare price for humans and mags?

TLDR; the characteristics of both races may influence the
chance of getting lucky which in its turn may bring to imbalance in the game.
So if we want to have a healthy balanced game those characteristics needs to be
taken in account.

P.S. No rictor this post is not written because someone got
a lucky stun on me. Again, do not be fast to fall for false asumptions.