You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 3:58pm

@Black, you do not have to paypall to get red tools... all you need is to save gold through the year and many people were expecting red tools on New Year fair..so it is only your problem that you have not saved gold...besides you can always borrow gold from other players and pay them back with the time...if you really wanted the tool you would figure out how to get extra 50g to buy it....
Saving 100g was enough, but 200 its even harder, and, what the hell, why cant I enjoy the game, working for a tool, which every year is more and more expensive? and borrow? :lol: borrow 200g? Military Jane, really, maybe you live in golden mansion, but not us, as I said. Nobody cant lend me 40g, and theyre going to lend 200g? anyways, is their money, not mine, lol...
Repeat: not ALL can put money, not ALL are paypallers. And, If non-paypallers, the most players in game, disappears, you would have wasted too much money for NOTHING, because game cant exist without non-paypallers :) except If 9/10 players were paypallers, so, yes...
i would happily pay 250g for a red tool, maybe even 300g.
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 4:03pm

@Black, you do not have to paypall to get red tools... all you need is to save gold through the year and many people were expecting red tools on New Year fair..so it is only your problem that you have not saved gold...besides you can always borrow gold from other players and pay them back with the time...if you really wanted the tool you would figure out how to get extra 50g to buy it....
Saving 100g was enough, but 200 its even harder, and, what the hell, why cant I enjoy the game, working for a tool, which every year is more and more expensive? and borrow? :lol: borrow 200g? Military Jane, really, maybe you live in golden mansion, but not us, as I said. Nobody cant lend me 40g, and theyre going to lend 200g? anyways, is their money, not mine, lol...
Repeat: not ALL can put money, not ALL are paypallers. And, If non-paypallers, the most players in game, disappears, you would have wasted too much money for NOTHING, because game cant exist without non-paypallers :) except If 9/10 players were paypallers, so, yes...
i would happily pay 250g for a red tool, maybe even 300g.
For lvl 5-6 maybe can be easy, special for alq, but there are lvl 3-4 too :/
:sarcastic: Why run, little human? you wont be able to run forever...some day, Ill catch you, and then, you will ask me to kill you, to cut your neck...but no; Ill dig into your stomach, Ill let you empty, without blood, organs, without NOTHING :sarcastic:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 4:12pm

ook ill be nice anyone wanna buy my purple dodger jag with blue rune for 5000g big discount :)
Instert credit to continue

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 4:19pm

If only we had real admins XD

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 6:55pm

If you have problem gaining money you should level up faster and not stay years level 3-5.. In High level those prices are nothing
in 1 hours of hunting in just level 10 gets me over 20g just from the silver drops. Just imagine how it is when you are a high mage level. Everything cool with those prices

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 6:57pm

I understand they have to change fair things every fair but in the next one please get ludial chain links and cards back.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:07pm

I like when there are no armor 6/1
Go for valor if you want armor.

But put ludials at their normal price and others ques items missing.
I'm cute :D

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:11pm

Blackwolf, a red tool in your level is not very worth. Better get armor, poisonus crion zorb, do battlefields and all feats you can do and lvl up.
A mage, for example, earns like 30g per hour, or more. So it depends on the level. So image, for them 200g is cheap, and if they pick up an eldoril x3 all times it's a real gift.
And 300g for lvl 5 is still hard^^
I'm cute :D

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:24pm

@ Black,

It appears others agree with me and you are the one who fails to understand... maybe you need a mirror? :wink:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:29pm

I understand perfectly, but look at my profile, Ive been here 23 days yet, to get full blue set, + reps, Ill take me some months. And really, do you think I like this lvl? Id like to be at least lvl 6 to be a good alquemist, but now, Ive to do what I can. Ill be as less time as I can.
Military, dont try to return back the ball, Ive understood everything, but I cant do more than sell grey giants. With 1000 I win 27g without extra pots; for a red tool, Id need around 1700-1800 giants...think in the time I spend doing that, and the money needed. For you is easy in your lvl, but not for me :)
:sarcastic: Why run, little human? you wont be able to run forever...some day, Ill catch you, and then, you will ask me to kill you, to cut your neck...but no; Ill dig into your stomach, Ill let you empty, without blood, organs, without NOTHING :sarcastic:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:31pm

:lol: everyone complains so much these days its hillarious.

You guys cry over 50 extra gold... buy you fail to realize that even if tool was 500g it would still be worth to buy.

@ Admins. GREAT fair, yes a little sad that no more free links, but as said before, they do drop from reward chests fairly often so thats good. This has been a nice event :clap:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:09pm

I understand perfectly, but look at my profile, Ive been here 23 days yet, to get full blue set, + reps, Ill take me some months. And really, do you think I like this lvl? Id like to be at least lvl 6 to be a good alquemist, but now, Ive to do what I can. Ill be as less time as I can.
Military, dont try to return back the ball, Ive understood everything, but I cant do more than sell grey giants. With 1000 I win 27g without extra pots; for a red tool, Id need around 1700-1800 giants...think in the time I spend doing that, and the money needed. For you is easy in your lvl, but not for me :)

Thats the price you have to take to play as an valour player. If you are fully hunter you level up faster -> more gold. If you want to be a valour/reputation player you just have to agree that you can't make good money at the low levels.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:14pm

Thats the price you have to take to play as an valour player. If you are fully hunter you level up faster -> more gold. If you want to be a valour/reputation player you just have to agree that you can't make good money at the low levels.
:lol: :yes: someone who understand me ^^

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 9:04pm

Actually I am pretty happy. Winter event is nice and smooth, don't require much time to spend. Then the fair is pretty good. Except that there is still red armors. Other than this I've spent enough cash to gather some Links and use them for my red rages.Also the tool price is fair. It can repay back in short time and help you gather the reps you need fast. Mounts and card decks can help players for battlefields as now there is lot of time off of work due the Holidays and there is lot of players playing here while they wait for the nice Christmas dinners. Regarding cards - I never collected some so I can not take side here. But then I can say that the red badge certificates worth, along with the cubes and the coins.

I have only few words left to say:

Thank you Admins for being here with us during the Christmas days and making the game enjoyable!

Happy Celebrations everyone!
good joke... i love jokes, even more when they are sarcasm :smile: :woody:

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 9:27pm

Thing is in my opinion red tools should never have been sold in fairs and red armour should never have existed. Sure I am happy I have my red tool now but it's still stupid that they can be so commonplace and it means profession prices have gone down the toilet. Far better to award them to players for winning competitions or whatever. Red armour just contradicts the game's design of making valour the way to get the strongest armour. Red weapons like from weapon parts (so bows too), or chaos poles are alright in my book (and any quest weapons that may exist like the mace).

Red armour-strength equipment should never be usable in any pvp situation but since one of the selling points of the game is the "pvp everywhere!" that makes it a little more complicated. When auras eventually exist I'd love to see them be expensive (GOLD) or from quests (maybe a new reputation?) and for them to deactivate mid-battle if a player enters the other side of the fight.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 12:33am

I log in once every few months to see if admins change lol :)
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Friday, December 25th 2015, 12:49am

I log in once every few months to see if admins change lol :)

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=29937
Apparently they have! :lol:

Friday, December 25th 2015, 2:16am

@Blackwolf

You and many don't get how the game works. You complain about an item that by design was meant to be a prize for opening chest. Which took thousands of gold normally. The mere idea that it is being sold even for 200g means nothing if you want it. If thats outside of your means at low level then do what many like myself did when great deals come about and we broke. Learn to live without. The game really wasn't designed with the intent of a lvl3 slaving away to make 200g. More money is something the game rewards you as you go up in level. Consequently 200g is nothing for a lvl5+. If i wanted 2 red tools I could have it in a few hours.

Sure I have payapalled in the past for armor. But that was long before i got my first red badge and have not since. Why? Because i dont need to. Rank, armor, reps and anything that is of any importance in this game can be gotten without. I don't need to kiss ass. I am critical of admins if they are wrong. But I cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that the b1tching and moaning is one of the biggest unsolvable problems with this game's population. Give people 100 great improvements and they scream for 1 thing that matters not in the long run to get to where you want to in the game.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 2:51am

personally i saved 250g for red tool i have been saving all november december,was it easy hell no 250g is much at least for lvl 5-6 (i dont sell eyes,if you do its even easier) and id loan gold to buy it even if it was 300g or more,i dont like the fact that i can win 1 link only from 50g (got only 5 links from all 250g spent) but hey its better than nothing i dont have any argue with red tool costing,to tell you the truth i thought they;d remove it from fair at all and thats what pisses you off,going to spend way more than 250g to buy from someone who wins randomly in chests (if ever willing to sell) so for all those whinning you had time to prepare yourself,if you're low lvl suck it up and lvl up game wasnt designed to furfill your every wish.So as for the red tool i once again agree,thank you admins for putting it back on.1st to ever buy red tool got it for 600g btw (only 1) so when you think of it ,its nothing compared to that

Friday, December 25th 2015, 11:24am

The problem, for me, is I need to get too much things before lvl up :lol: and I feel, as low lvl, aloof. But anyway, it has sense a high lvl could get more money than a low, I know.
@Dullahan and @Samael, this time Ive to agree with you, but understand, I cant enjoy fairs (atm...)