You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 8:46pm

Spirit Summons - Guide

New powerful summons are hidding in Faeo. Here is how to posses one of the beautiful females.

The parts to create one are either Elements Shackles or sphere as per the following for each summon:

Spirit of Eclipse

Required Full Eclipse Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

Spirit of Thunderstorm

Required Thunderous Sky Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

Spirit of Sunshine

Required Eternal Sunshine Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

Spirit of Groves

Required Ancient Groves Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

Spirit of the Deep

Required Deep Blue Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

Spirit of Flame

Required Unquenchable Fire Sphere and Elements Shackles to create the Summoning Amulet

*Nore: Elements Shackles can be bought for City Fair's Exchange tent for either 20 pcs. Reflection Gem or 5000 pcs. Merchant Mark
*Note: for now the only place known to obrain Spheres is Precious Chests

NOTE: You can use each of this amulets only once per week!

Info: To check the attributes of each spirit click on the different "Summoning Amulet" links then on the Spirits' infos.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 9:12pm

How do you obtain them?
March forward children of Dark and hide yourself in the shadows of the night so one day we shall gain the strength of the old kings :drink:

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 10:36pm

doesnt go after 1 fight right? lol
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 6:06am

If you wasn't only watching the sexy chickas images you could also find the answer of your qustions on the bottom of the Guide. :lol:

*Note: Elements Shackles can be bought for City Fair's Exchange tent for either 20 pcs. Reflection Gem or 5000 pcs. Merchant Mark
*Note: for now the only place known to obrain Spheres is Precious Chests

NOTE: You can use each of this amulets only once per week!

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 9:20am

shackle, bezel, sphere, same stuff, the container from chest for now, alright :king:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 9:22am

shackle, bezel,

no, sry,

shackle, bezel, are the same stuff, sphere is the thingy put in to activate, ok... :music:

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 9:24am

must be the pictures that got me wrong, hmm :love3:

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 7:18pm

okay and if u buy one do u keep them and forever get to use them??? .well:
March forward children of Dark and hide yourself in the shadows of the night so one day we shall gain the strength of the old kings :drink:

Friday, January 15th 2016, 10:14am

Forever...

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 2:09pm

Hypothetically, would it be possible to own all of them or is it only one allowed?

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 2:29pm

Hypothetically, would it be possible to own all of them or is it only one allowed?

In General I believe only 3 will be possible. Same as the War mages. Only the ones that respond to the race. For magmars that would be Eclipse (shadow), Groves (earth) and Flame (fire). The rest would be the human ones.

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:41am

Yes like when u buy them it's not a temporarily thing it stays with u as long as u have that account

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 7:11am