You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 12:29pm

Love Story

1. 1. Scary LoveIn the time of 1706 in the late middle ages in Rome Italy, there was a young girl her name wasSarah Ella she’s 16 and she is pregnant only a few weeks though everyone knows she told herfriend Raven, but then raven told her friend and the reaction went on even though Sarah told hernot to tell but she didn’t listen it was on a late Sunday night when she told her friend raven so byMonday morning everyone in her school would know. Well on Monday Sarah got dress and shewas on her way to school when she saw a little kid fall in the street and a horse wen t nutsbecause of a another young kid playing with a toy snake they horse came running at the boy notable to jump or move out of the way , the young boy stay paralyzed with fear, Sarah ran to theboy and picks him up being slightly weaker then normal with the baby she moves them on theother side of the street out of harm’s way and the stable man caught the horse. The young boywas a soon to be prince name Alucard his mother and father ran to him and the young girl. Hisparents were Queen Eliza and Sir Alexander miss Eliza Kneeled beside her young son and kissedhis for head “son are you all right” young Alucard looks up at the young girl and in reply he said“yes mama thanks to that young maiden miss what is your name?” he said shyly Sir Alexanderlooked at his son “son we should bother this young girl she has done enough and I’m sure she islater for school now” Sarah looked at the kin and queen and curtsied softly “ my name is SarahElla and I am my king I am so sorry I shall go now” the king sand the Queen both said stop “ youshall be a our guest of honor at our ball for our oldest son he gets to pic his princess from a longline of princesses and other fair maddens in town and peasants like yourself and may we offeryou a carriage ride there?” Sarah looked surprised “oh I could not be your guest of honor andthat would be very kind of you if you could” Alucard looked at her and took her hand in his “yousaved my life and that is true honor you wasn’t afraid to risk yours to save me and that’s worthbeing thanked for please except “he looks at her and smiles Sarah smiles softly and nods “allright thank you for this ride” Sir alexander drives the carriage and his wife young son and missSarah talk about the plans for the ball and they arrive at the school and everyone stops aroundoutside and looks surprised . Raven tilts her head wondering why the carriage is here both theeldest boys are at school. Prince Danny and Ben walk up to the carriage “father why are youhere” Sir alexander looks at the boys “ I have brought a young madden to your school whosaved your youngest brother her name is Sarah Ella she is our Guest of honor at your ball whenyou pick your princesses.” Sir Ben opens the carriage door and blinks and sees to find a girl withlong black fair hair with a soft pale touched and sharp edge features to her that makes her
  2. 2.stunningly beautiful “miss Sarah I have seen you in my class please thank you again for savingprince Alucard my loving smaller brother “he takes her hand gently in his and kisses it softly.Danny smiles “yes thank you Miss Ella” he bows and smiles. Raven gets angry with jalousie“that SO CALLED YOUNG MADDEN IS PREGANT WITH A BABY” the princes looks atraven and back at Sarah and looks worried at her “is this true may we ask who did this youwithout upon marriage?” the king looks at her “thou shall be damned who is he who is it anyoneat thy school “Sarah looks scared “no its was thy unlawfully abusive old boyfriend “she looksdown ashamed “I could not get away, I bring shame to this town and my family as a person” shegets out of the carriage and starts to run and see hers abusive ex and steps backwards scared andputs her hand to her stomach “please Jarred not here” the king looks at her and then at the youngman and calls for his guards “Guards arrest this man for laying a hand on a women is discardingher rights before marriage” raven gets upset “please don’t that’s my brother” the king feels nosympathy for her and they take him to town square and lock him up for everyone to look at.Prince Ben and Danny look at her” miss Sarah you must be hurting please come back to thecastle and rest it would be our pleasure to have you we will send for your books and homeworkfrom school and your cloths and your mother if that is what you wish for that you want” Sarahlooks down and looks like she’s about to cry “ I do not have a mother or father or siblings I takecare of myself and I can go home and to my home it is all right and I can get my own homeworkand books I’m not trying to be rude” prince Danny looks at his mom and dad “ mama papa takeher and have her rest in bens room and we will be home when we can we will personal get herthings and have our personal maids take care of her and that is what we wish right ben?” Bennods in agreement and helps her back into the carriage and kisses her hand “please rest I shall seeyou soon Miss Ella” Sarah looks at him and nods and whispers softly “thank you” not being ableto get a voice to talk any louder. Danny Chuckles and shuts to door “ben go with them this willbe your practice for guarding since you do not want to be a prince” he nods and takes the whipsfrom the his father and the horses pick up speed and they run into the courtyard and smiles andstops “mama papa miss Ella and Alucard we are here” she looks out and has a surprised look onher face and bites my lip nervously and opens the door and steps out and puts my hand out forthe queen and Sir Alucard . The queen looks surprised that a young lady would be doing such akind thing and smiles and takes her hand “thank you Miss Ella” Alucard jumps out and smiles“mama can I show her to my room and we can play” king Alexander looks at his son with sterneyes “No she needs her rest maybe when she’s up and feeling better” Ella looks at them andsmiles “ I am perfectly fine, but I need to tell you both something before we get into the castle incase you want to arrest me, you might think I’m the towns monster I am not though I’m a werewolf not a vampire” The king and queen laugh hard and smiles “we knew since we have met youall of our sons are the same way as you that’s we think you’re the best suit for either ben orDanny” they smiles and lead her to ben room where Danny told her to rest and the Queen kissesher cheek and smiles “please rest you have a long night tonight we will have your own room setup filled with all the cloths and jewelry you could want and when you wake if it’s before Dannygets here we will have you in a proper ladies dress and ready for the ball if he’s here before you
  3. 3.are up we will let both the boys pick out a dress and you will pick from the two witch one youwill wear” she blinks surprised and nods “all right” queen undoes bens covers and smiles “pleaserest I will send in a fair maid into see you when you wake to do thys hair” Sarah nods and sighsand lays down and closes eyes and falls asleep. Danny looks T ben and smiles “you may go andget ready for the ball” Ben looks at him and nods “Mary please come and get Sarah dressedplease and thank you” she runs to his room and opens the door “yes sir, please leave now” shelooks up at the maid Ben and Danny “um.. What’s going on?” Danny smiles at Sarah andchuckles “you’re getting ready for the ball lovely” takes Bens hand and leads him to anotherroom “get ready”

Friday, February 12th 2016, 4:40pm

Love does not exist any more for me.

I lost my first love in valentines day. so i won't be happy in this day.

Love each others and finish, don't include me lol

Friday, February 12th 2016, 7:33pm

To my sweet star *NemeI*

This is a story that comes from away
that begin with a lucky discovery of a young assay
while he walked quiet he saw her
and like at a delicious flower he was gone near her
and while the time passed
more and more he fell in loved
every time their eyes crossed
heart like crazy beated
one year together has passed
and the great day has arrived
that 21 February I did not remember never
that our love with marriage has been consecrated
my poor English language fails to improve
but one think i can every days say with love
Oh my dear *Nemei* to escape you don't never believe
because if you will go that day I die me leave
Because Feo and the Saggi are a think dear
but Sartinius cannot exist without her sweet star

Sartinius for *Nemei*
:love1:

Friday, February 12th 2016, 8:07pm

Love Story <33

Summer holidays.
A night was full of stars and the moon was shining so strong.
A house at the lake was perfect blue with azure balcony. Inside was very hot but nicely. There were only 2 rooms, hall. kitchen and bathroom. Everything seems to be green. I mean beds furniture curtains and even bathroom had a green glamore.Only flood was created from panels and windows were transparent.
3:25 am. I couldn't sleep so I decided to went outside. Had only white t-shirt and red shorts on me. I was slowly going barefoot to the lake. The sand was cold but the night was warm.
Step by step and I reached the pier on the lake. There, I sat down for a moment. Just wanted to enjoy viewing of the sky so I laid down. Felt the whistle of wind, heard the words which made me happy, and felt you.
I closed my eyes, in the same moment I opened my heart. The sound from inside wanted only see you, see your face, your beatiful eyes and amazing smile which make me crazy all the time I see.
Silence.
I opened my eyes just for moment to see how strong the stars were brighting a mirror of a lake. Suddenly my heart speed up.
What happened? Is that real? Cannot be!
Yes. Somebody were coming to me. When he was close to the platform I stand up. Didn't know what happened to me. My body, my heart..Just lose control, totall paralyze. Is that a dream?
That was he. Slowly reached the platform with a little smile on his face.
He had something in hands but as I was confused I totally frozed motionless. Just one step, one move and...
- Gimme your hand, please. - he said.
- Trust me and give me your hand - second time woke me up so in slowly motion from my side I gave him my left hand.
That moment... I won't forget, I do not wanna, I...
He had a wonderfull buquet of red and blue flowers. Aroma filled the air. Just we, face to face, our eyes... and that amazing kiss.
Coudn't stop kissing. It during over 15 minutes and after we decided to jump to the lake. We are laughting when we were tooking off our clothes. Noisly laugh and our facial expresion wanted to paint a rainbow. Swimming, diving and of course kissing made that moment so magic.
Love in the air? Love in the water with light of the moon and stars.
When we left water we laid together on the sand when suddenly he grab my hand and...
He was keeping an gold ring with four blue diamonds or crystals - it doesn'r matter - the ring...
Am I in the haven? Please tell me that is not a dream - I said to myself.
-Would you like to become me wife? And his smile... Oh my god!
-Would you? His eyes... Yes!... Yes, yes! And then...

Friday, February 12th 2016, 8:44pm

Chi chi poeme..for Carnage

Was picking at Sorrow
A bit lost in my dream
When he came with a bow
His armour was sparkling
What he picked in a throw
Was my witch 's little heart

Every day every night
Look the sky for the moon
If she dark or she bright
Doesn t make change my mood
Always here or i am blind
So no tear on my mind
His kisses are my foods
And I know my knight 's good.

Cheek to cheek when we fight
We will win or we ll die...in love.

:dance: :music:

Friday, February 12th 2016, 10:33pm

1. 1. Scary LoveIn the time of 1706 in the late middle ages in Rome Italy, there was a young girl her name wasSarah Ella she’s 16 and she is pregnant only a few weeks though everyone knows she told herfriend Raven, but then raven told her friend and the reaction went on even though Sarah told hernot to tell but she didn’t listen it was on a late Sunday night when she told her friend raven so byMonday morning everyone in her school would know. Well on Monday Sarah got dress and shewas on her way to school when she saw a little kid fall in the street and a horse wen t nutsbecause of a another young kid playing with a toy snake they horse came running at the boy notable to jump or move out of the way , the young boy stay paralyzed with fear, Sarah ran to theboy and picks him up being slightly weaker then normal with the baby she moves them on theother side of the street out of harm’s way and the stable man caught the horse. The young boywas a soon to be prince name Alucard his mother and father ran to him and the young girl. Hisparents were Queen Eliza and Sir Alexander miss Eliza Kneeled beside her young son and kissedhis for head “son are you all right” young Alucard looks up at the young girl and in reply he said“yes mama thanks to that young maiden miss what is your name?” he said shyly Sir Alexanderlooked at his son “son we should bother this young girl she has done enough and I’m sure she islater for school now” Sarah looked at the kin and queen and curtsied softly “ my name is SarahElla and I am my king I am so sorry I shall go now” the king sand the Queen both said stop “ youshall be a our guest of honor at our ball for our oldest son he gets to pic his princess from a longline of princesses and other fair maddens in town and peasants like yourself and may we offeryou a carriage ride there?” Sarah looked surprised “oh I could not be your guest of honor andthat would be very kind of you if you could” Alucard looked at her and took her hand in his “yousaved my life and that is true honor you wasn’t afraid to risk yours to save me and that’s worthbeing thanked for please except “he looks at her and smiles Sarah smiles softly and nods “allright thank you for this ride” Sir alexander drives the carriage and his wife young son and missSarah talk about the plans for the ball and they arrive at the school and everyone stops aroundoutside and looks surprised . Raven tilts her head wondering why the carriage is here both theeldest boys are at school. Prince Danny and Ben walk up to the carriage “father why are youhere” Sir alexander looks at the boys “ I have brought a young madden to your school whosaved your youngest brother her name is Sarah Ella she is our Guest of honor at your ball whenyou pick your princesses.” Sir Ben opens the carriage door and blinks and sees to find a girl withlong black fair hair with a soft pale touched and sharp edge features to her that makes her
  2. 2.stunningly beautiful “miss Sarah I have seen you in my class please thank you again for savingprince Alucard my loving smaller brother “he takes her hand gently in his and kisses it softly.Danny smiles “yes thank you Miss Ella” he bows and smiles. Raven gets angry with jalousie“that SO CALLED YOUNG MADDEN IS PREGANT WITH A BABY” the princes looks atraven and back at Sarah and looks worried at her “is this true may we ask who did this youwithout upon marriage?” the king looks at her “thou shall be damned who is he who is it anyoneat thy school “Sarah looks scared “no its was thy unlawfully abusive old boyfriend “she looksdown ashamed “I could not get away, I bring shame to this town and my family as a person” shegets out of the carriage and starts to run and see hers abusive ex and steps backwards scared andputs her hand to her stomach “please Jarred not here” the king looks at her and then at the youngman and calls for his guards “Guards arrest this man for laying a hand on a women is discardingher rights before marriage” raven gets upset “please don’t that’s my brother” the king feels nosympathy for her and they take him to town square and lock him up for everyone to look at.Prince Ben and Danny look at her” miss Sarah you must be hurting please come back to thecastle and rest it would be our pleasure to have you we will send for your books and homeworkfrom school and your cloths and your mother if that is what you wish for that you want” Sarahlooks down and looks like she’s about to cry “ I do not have a mother or father or siblings I takecare of myself and I can go home and to my home it is all right and I can get my own homeworkand books I’m not trying to be rude” prince Danny looks at his mom and dad “ mama papa takeher and have her rest in bens room and we will be home when we can we will personal get herthings and have our personal maids take care of her and that is what we wish right ben?” Bennods in agreement and helps her back into the carriage and kisses her hand “please rest I shall seeyou soon Miss Ella” Sarah looks at him and nods and whispers softly “thank you” not being ableto get a voice to talk any louder. Danny Chuckles and shuts to door “ben go with them this willbe your practice for guarding since you do not want to be a prince” he nods and takes the whipsfrom the his father and the horses pick up speed and they run into the courtyard and smiles andstops “mama papa miss Ella and Alucard we are here” she looks out and has a surprised look onher face and bites my lip nervously and opens the door and steps out and puts my hand out forthe queen and Sir Alucard . The queen looks surprised that a young lady would be doing such akind thing and smiles and takes her hand “thank you Miss Ella” Alucard jumps out and smiles“mama can I show her to my room and we can play” king Alexander looks at his son with sterneyes “No she needs her rest maybe when she’s up and feeling better” Ella looks at them andsmiles “ I am perfectly fine, but I need to tell you both something before we get into the castle incase you want to arrest me, you might think I’m the towns monster I am not though I’m a werewolf not a vampire” The king and queen laugh hard and smiles “we knew since we have met youall of our sons are the same way as you that’s we think you’re the best suit for either ben orDanny” they smiles and lead her to ben room where Danny told her to rest and the Queen kissesher cheek and smiles “please rest you have a long night tonight we will have your own room setup filled with all the cloths and jewelry you could want and when you wake if it’s before Dannygets here we will have you in a proper ladies dress and ready for the ball if he’s here before you
  3. 3.are up we will let both the boys pick out a dress and you will pick from the two witch one youwill wear” she blinks surprised and nods “all right” queen undoes bens covers and smiles “pleaserest I will send in a fair maid into see you when you wake to do thys hair” Sarah nods and sighsand lays down and closes eyes and falls asleep. Danny looks T ben and smiles “you may go andget ready for the ball” Ben looks at him and nods “Mary please come and get Sarah dressedplease and thank you” she runs to his room and opens the door “yes sir, please leave now” shelooks up at the maid Ben and Danny “um.. What’s going on?” Danny smiles at Sarah andchuckles “you’re getting ready for the ball lovely” takes Bens hand and leads him to anotherroom “get ready”
:woody: lalalalallalalalalala

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 11:48am

IF THIS IS LOVE

As often it happens, I was wandering half naked for feo wounded and bloody, accompanied by my faithful luan tiger in search of monsters to kill.
At one point my eyes fell on a rare and unique beauty, a beautiful girl, alone ... ALSO HER HALF-NAKED!
From that day I thought only of her, who she was, what her name was, where can I find? I asked all the inhabitants of feo but nobody could give me accurate information about her.
I reached the point of believing that it had been a vision due to all the elixir that I drank, and after a bit lost also hope to meet her again ... but then everything changed when I went to find my merchant friend Voldemar, she was there, beautiful as the sun , brown hair like the leaves that fall in winter, dark eyes like the oxen of the night and ... HALF NAKED AS A WORM!
I took courage and asked her the name, "Marietta" she replied;
I'm not so good with words, so I thought of immediately declare my love so blunt and to the point, "I love you and I want to spend all my time with you."
She looked at me without blinking replied: "Ok, are 30 gold for 1 hour and 300 all night."
I fell upon the world

This is love at first "oversight"
:kiss2:

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:00pm

This is Part 1 of the story.

The pebble punctured the water with a loud “GLOOOP.” The warrioress found another and prepared her foot to launch the innocent pebble across the blue abyss that was the Balluar Ocean. Guard duty on the docks was not as exciting as her younger days in battlefields. She was to escort the new server arrivals to their quarters. Magical wars destroyed servers and the survivors were sent here. As general, she would ensure the new-comers arrived to their new estates safely. :knight:

War beaten warriors covered in blood streamed off the ships. Her soldiers begin to assemble them into groups for travel. As she watched, she noticed a small group of handsome warriors. “There goes the pure virgin priestesses of Sheara” she thought. One in particular caused her a pause. He was tall, lean, agile in his movement with hair that shone like golden silk threads. Deliberately, she approached the group of warriors and called to him, “You there. What are you called?” The warriors all turned at once. Smiling dashingly in the light of the sun, he replied “Mon amour, je suis nommé tout ce que vous plaît.” Smirking, she replied, “You must be called Noobie.” :stronger:

Later that night, the warrioress took a drink with her comrades. She was a regular in Mary’s tavern. Men awaited her arrival to treat her with gifts of drinks and scalps from enemies. Tonight she arrived with her captains as usual. Mary’s was more occupied than usual due to the new arrivals. There, at her usual table, the same warrior from the ship sat with his fellow warriors. Suddenly, there was a huge crashing noise. She turned to the sound. There at the door stood a Magmar raiding party. :ninja:

Without hesitation, she pulled her axe from the sheath and ran to the invading magmars. As the others cowered, she faced their leader, his name emblazoned on his dark armor, 0gan. His armor glowed with magically imbued spells.Unfairly matched, she had to protect her people. Bringing down her axe with a loud “CRACK” She sliced through his left eye. Now completely hanging from his eye. He screamed in agony and lifted his axe to end her. As Sheal tugged at her weapon, she realized it was stuck in the bone of his face. Squeezing her eyes shut, she awaited the blow of a noble death. Instead she heard laughter. Opening her eyes, she looked. There he stood. Golden hair shining, dashing smile, and both of his swords lodged into the carcass of 0gan. “ Un homme se battra plus difficile pour ses intérêts que pour ses droits .” he spoke to to 0gan, who sputtered his last breath. :love1:

They piled the dead bodies of the enemy in the fire. As she watch, he grabbed her elbow speaking silently into her ear, “I am called Aqualuthur, your King.” Turning to him, she spoke, “You are the best on Feo, you are my god and I am your queen.” Love begins. :king: :love3:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:30pm

You know who you are :)

Sheara speaks of a magic that sweeps through Faeo every February without fail. I'm not talking about those fantastic sparks or scorching flames of our big brothers and sisters or even the magic of getting three dodges an entire fight against your average half-green bonecrusher. No, what I really mean is the magic that we call love. Throughout the year, we adore our most important companions in Faeo, tease them (about how they leveled up without a helmet), encourage them (to give you the gold they owe you), and wish good night to them (after a day of picking plants for you). But each year on St. Valentine’s Day, we take a step back from our achievements and yes, our fights, to remember why we married our spouses in the first place: true love and romance. Let me tell you the story of how the magic of love touched me half a year ago.

Looking back half a year ago, it didn’t seem like an especially auspicious day, rather just the typical drudge through another several hours of fishing and somehow almost-impossibly losing arenas and temples. Actually in retrospect, the increasing greyness of the game was matching the doldrums outside that Philadelphia is nearly as famous for as its cheesesteaks, and inside, where another painful semester of chemistry that I eventually failed was slowly just wasting away any of my passions and motivations. Although I wouldn’t go so far as to say I was sinking towards depression, it’d be more apt to describe everything in my life that time as spiraling towards overall dullness.

When I imagined a breeze of fresh air through a stagnant environment or a flash of color in a sea of gray, it definitely was not the brash, confident guy who I met in caves who ended up being just as terrible as battlefields as I was. But that didn’t matter; although his plans were often terrible and he wasn’t the most handsome flower in the field, he was everything I used to be but wasn’t anymore. He was ambitious, he was poised, and he had conviction in what he did. I was wallowing and indecisive at first, but he wooed me time and time again. Whether you would rather use the metaphor of a turtle poking her head out of her shell, or a butterfly coming out of her cocoon, his effect on me was the same. Everyone always says that opposites attract when it comes to love, but what I’ve learned is that you look for what you’ve lost in someone, in an attempt to regain those qualities. Marrying him was the best decision I’ve made in this game, and he’s helped me regain my passion and motivation in game and in real life.

I really don’t say this enough, but thanks for being there for me hun. :P Every day with you just brings joy and another pleasant surprise.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:47pm

Sheara speaks of a magic that sweeps through Faeo every February without fail. I'm not talking about those fantastic sparks or scorching flames of our big brothers and sisters or even the magic of getting three dodges an entire fight against your average half-green bonecrusher. No, what I really mean is the magic that we call love. Throughout the year, we adore our most important companions in Faeo, tease them (about how they leveled up without a helmet), encourage them (to give you the gold they owe you), and wish good night to them (after a day of picking plants for you). But each year on St. Valentine’s Day, we take a step back from our achievements and yes, our fights, to remember why we married our spouses in the first place: true love and romance. Let me tell you the story of how the magic of love touched me half a year ago.

Looking back half a year ago, it didn’t seem like an especially auspicious day, rather just the typical drudge through another several hours of fishing and somehow almost-impossibly losing arenas and temples. Actually in retrospect, the increasing greyness of the game was matching the doldrums outside that Philadelphia is nearly as famous for as its cheesesteaks, and inside, where another painful semester of chemistry that I eventually failed was slowly just wasting away any of my passions and motivations. Although I wouldn’t go so far as to say I was sinking towards depression, it’d be more apt to describe everything in my life that time as spiraling towards overall dullness.

When I imagined a breeze of fresh air through a stagnant environment or a flash of color in a sea of gray, it definitely was not the brash, confident guy who I met in caves who ended up being just as terrible as battlefields as I was. But that didn’t matter; although his plans were often terrible and he wasn’t the most handsome flower in the field, he was everything I used to be but wasn’t anymore. He was ambitious, he was poised, and he had conviction in what he did. I was wallowing and indecisive at first, but he wooed me time and time again. Whether you would rather use the metaphor of a turtle poking her head out of her shell, or a butterfly coming out of her cocoon, his effect on me was the same. Everyone always says that opposites attract when it comes to love, but what I’ve learned is that you look for what you’ve lost in someone, in an attempt to regain those qualities. Marrying him was the best decision I’ve made in this game, and he’s helped me regain my passion and motivation in game and in real life.

I really don’t say this enough, but thanks for being there for me hun. :P Every day with you just brings joy and another pleasant surprise.
;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( that's so beautiful i love you ;( :kiss:

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 11:40pm

It was a peaceful morning the day when our story begins, our protagonist, a young southern girl called Stellar, decided to go to live alone (the moment arrives one day to every magmar when they are old enough, 5 years in magmar time) and bought a land in which she started to make her own house little by little. Nothing could be better that a place with that name she thought: Glade of dreams.

But when she started to live there, she discovered that things weren't as she imagined. The young people of the village were called each day at certain hours by the main chief, and they returned home always with injures in the best case, most of them never returned again home. What was happening there? She wondered herself, and, following her curiosity, she decided to answer the call of the main chief to see what was all about. It turns out that all young people that were concentrated that day, had to do small groups of 5 people to travel a long way to a near area, called gorge of gondi, because they needed help with some strange monsters that were going down from the mountains when the night was falling on the village.
They had to fight those monsters, big dogs with 2 heads followed by a hundred of demon dogs hungry of magmar blood. Stellar didn't know what to do, she was there just because she was a curious magmar! She wasn't prepared to fight those creatures. At start she just waited to see how things were going, but one comrade of her village saw her alone and asked her to join his group to try to fight the creatures. She wasn't sure about it, but... better try to win being in group than die alone, she thought. When she joined group, there was a cute magmar with blue eyes and italian accent (yes, he travelled from italy to magmar land). He was searching for a missing cat, always asking everybody in the location: did you see my cat? Stellar thought it was funny: a stranger that tries to find a cat in magmar lands... he must be thinking he's still on italy :D , she told herself. His name was DeCrypt. He was the most funny magmar for her, they spent some time speaking waiting for the fight.
The fight began, the cerberus surrounded soon the group of Stellar, but they could fight them quite good. One of the members of the team was old enough so he could invoice some golems from the mountains to help. Feeling the anxiety for more blood :evil: , Stellar and her comrades weren't happy killing just one, they started to do one after another, 'till all monsters dissapeared.
It had been a long battle, was already late at night, and was time to go back home. But the cat of decrypt still didn't appear!!! The poor boy continued to ask every magmar in the area if they found him. Stellar started to laugh again, how could be possible he couldn't see there were no cats on magmar area? They wen't together home. Was the first time that Stellar knew an italian, and soon she had a name for him: "casanova cat lover". Those fierce battles were the start of a nice friendship, that with the time turned into love. He declared one beautiful night inside a very nice palace in a mythical place called tomb of kings.

Do you want to know what are they doing now? oh, the answer is easy dear friend. Stellar changed her small house at glade of dreams (it wasn't so much a dream after all), and went to live to the main big city, with his husband decrypt (yes, they married too :love: ). And what happened with the cat you must be wondering.... well, the cat never appeared, but decrypt is still asking people around faeo if they found it, when he remembers it. Poor italian Decrypt, that believes in cats in magmar land ;(
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 11:58pm

---Kürsad--- & MyAngel

It was a normal day on Faeo. After a hard fight I was riding on my Cerrador to CS when a lady appeared instead of me and i stopped and waited so she could pass away. Seeing my cerrador she was scared and let the basket full of mushrooms fall out of her hands .
I got off from my mount and i helped her.

-"sorry beautifull lady, who are you? Didnt wanna scare you" I told her- She didnt answer and went away quickly.

After two weeks I was turning from hands of the abyss and saw her again before the tavern. She was hurrying to any place. I tracked her bud sadly at the royal thumbs
she dissappeared. In the night i was thinking about her ; "Who was she and why is she always running away?"The next day i was so curious and went to the BAurville city and
began to wait for her before the tavern. Suddenly i saw the lady coming straight to the tavern. I was surprised to see her because her face was covered with wounds and her
hole body was dirty. Going next to her" What happened to you?. She didnt respond. holding her hand i took her to the city of O'Delvays.

I cleaned her hands and face at the well of fortune. I saw her eyes and noticed that she was very beautifull. -"What is your name?" -"My name is Angel" she smiled at me.

-" Your name is wonderfull" She said -" I have to go back" and went away fast. Next day we met us again in the tavern. We met us more often but i was suspected to anything.

Our dates lasted not so long and she tried to hide her wounds at her body from me;that was obsessing me. " Angel, is there anything you didnt tell me?"-" No. I have to go!"
"Well we will see us tomorrow at the same time.." i said.
But next day she didnt come to our meeting place. I waited some days for her at the same time in the tavern. I gave up the hope and was thinking that she never would turn back again.

One day when i was beginning an expedition crossing the wasteland of rest;
I heard terribly screams coming out of the bringer of
Evil Den.
When I was in the den I couldnt believe my eyes! There was Angel tortured by her master Fanatic and lying on the ground.Putting out my AXE-

"HEy stop it right now Fanatic! Or u get to know my Axe!" i yelled at the horrible laughing evil Fanatic.

-"Go out of here, thats none of your business!" he responded.

Right at that moment I attacked him and he protected himself with his sword. The fight was not easy as i thougt and i began loosing energy. My Helmet and my Axe where too heavy for me. I didnt have any
strenght to fight anymore. With his powerfull attack my Axe fell out my hands before he could make his last blow Angel took the dagger from the table and sticked it in Fanatics neck.

As i came to life i could see Fanatic dead lying on the ground.

Now I knew that Angel was Fanatics slave for many years. Fanatic was suspected of Angel because she was late from the tavern and tortured her to ask what she was doing without his permission.

She didnt tell that we met us, she may not talk to anybody but Fanatic. She was afraid that Fanatic could hurt me and didnt tell me that he was torturing her.

At the end she saved my life and she was MyAngel :love1:

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 3:07pm

Quoted

It was a peaceful morning the day when our story begins, our protagonist, a young girl called Stellar, started to live alone in an area called Glade of Dreams. But while she was there, she discovered that things weren't as she imagined. The young people of the village were called each day at certain hours by the main chief, and they returned home always with injures in the best case. What was happening there? Following her curiosity, Stellar decided to answer the call of the main chief to see what all was about. It turns out that all people that were concentrated that day, had to do small groups of 5 to travel a long way to a near area, because they needed help with some strange big dogs with 2 heads followed by a hundred of demon dogs hungry of magmar blood.
Stellar didn't know what to do; she was there just because she was a curious magmar! She wasn't prepared to fight those creatures. But a comrade of her village invited her to fight in group. When she joined, there was a cute magmar with blue eyes and italian accent (yes, he travelled from Italy to magmar land). He was searching for a missing cat, always asking everybody in the location: did you see my cat? Stellar thought it was funny: a stranger that tries to find a cat in magmar lands... he must be thinking he's still on Italy! . His name was DeCrypt.
The fight began, the Cerberus surrounded soon the group of Stellar, but they could fight them quite good. Feeling the anxiety for more blood :evil: , Stellar and her comrades weren't happy killing just one, they started to do one after another, 'till all monsters disappeared.
It had been a long battle, was already late at night, and was time to go back home. But the cat of decrypt still didn't appear!!! The boy continued to ask every magmar in the area if they found him. Stellar started to laugh again, how could be possible he couldn't see there were no cats on magmar area? They went together home. Was the first time that Stellar knew an Italian, and soon she had a name for him: "casanova cat lover". Those fierce battles were the start of a nice friendship that with the time turned into love. He declared one beautiful night inside a very nice palace of someone called Magish.

Do you want to know what are they doing now? oh, the answer is easy dear friend. Stellar changed her small house at glade of dreams (it wasn't so much a dream after all), and went to live to the main big city, with his husband decrypt (yes, they married too :love: ). And what happened with the cat you must be wondering.... well, the cat never appeared, but decrypt is still asking people around faeo if they found it, when he remembers it. Poor Italian Decrypt, that believes in cats in magmar land ;(

I modified the story to have only 500 words. I don't see a limit of post per person in the rules, so I hope it counts :( The original story had 150 words more, I'm sorry I forgot to count them.

Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 11:05pm

mushy

I opened my eyes suddenly with a jolt. I am alone.

An eerie, shrieking sound echoed around the woods of The Gorge broke the silence of the night. The peaceful dream that I was having that seemed moments ago was now forever lost in the depths of my mind. I surveyed my surroundings. The stars I was gazing at before it put me to sleep now feels as though are a thousand eyes watching me from the darkness. The calmness was instantaneously replaced by a sudden surge of adrenalin. Death, with his unforgiving scythe, is near. And as always, like any being with the 2 hearts of a Magmar, I greet him with a smile, swords at the ready. We danced, took our bows and he left. As he walk away, he turned around and said, “Be ready. I’ll be back soon.” I blinked. “Oh but not too soon.” He winked and vanished in thin air. Leaving a mark inside my head a picture of his sardonic smile. I muttered under my breath “Good luck” while picking the few silvers it dropped and look! Leather boots! Whoa. I’m a lucky girl. Afterwards, thanking Sheara for the good loot in Carnage’s name.

For so many years, I kept a life like this. I travelled far and wide- from the hidden beauty of the Vale of Visions, to the barren lands of Chernag; from the cold, unforgiving lands of Caves of Fear, to the warm, sandy beaches of Terror Wharf. Looking for some place I can call my home. Confronting mobs and those climate change causers Pinkies and helping fellow Magmars. Making friends along the way. I was fine on my own. And never had I plans settling with someone. Just because of my perverted view of relationships being based on something as fragile as love. But this one stubborn man, popped out the question.

I drew my sword, tip pressing against his throat. He didn't budge. But instead he held the sharp blade and placed it in his chest.

He looked straight into my eyes.

"On this day forward…," he was saying slowly and firmly while making a diagonal cut on his chest. My hands, for some reason, were trembling.
"…you will never, ever have to face this life all by yourself." another cut marking an X. and I dropped the sword.
This I promise you.. If you let me.. please.” He was bleeding.
That was one and the only battle I gave up so easily.

Unknowingly, tears fell from my cheeks. I covered my eyes and weep. Tears I was holding back all these years for lost family and friends in these endless battles. I was far too long trying to be strong . Now I can finally lay down my guard. Now finally, wherever he is, I can call home.

And I opened my eyes suddenly with a jolt. I am alone. And now I am fully awake.
Death upon my feet.
“I hate to wake you again

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, February 16th 2016, 10:22pm

Thank you for submitting all the stories.

Had fun reading them.

The winners of the contest are:

1. Sheal - receives 50 Carved Hearts and a Red Gift
2. Muffin - receives 30 Carved Hearts and a Purple Gift
3. Aixlinn - receives 20 Carved Hearts and a Blue Gift