You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:13am

Abode of Eternal Ice - Guide

What it is for?

Abode of Eternal Ice – is a great finding for warriors from the Order of Juggernauts. Those who will be able to access snow caves and defeat furious monsters that live there will receive valuable reward - Quicksilver.

Upon defeating monsters there players can random find fragments for Baby Yeti Medallion which can be a very loyal pet.

Another finds there are Ice Vine, Ice Lily and Ice Water Lily that are used for purchase of elixirs at the Alchemist Shop. (note that you do not requite to be a Herbologist to pick the flowers there as they are type 'General')

How to access it? How to enter it? How long I can be there?

The instance has 5 caves. To access it you need to make the required keys as mentioned bellow. 5 caves and each one require a special key.

You can reach the Iceberg on ships that depart from Terror Wharf (magmars) and Grand Fort Harbor (humans) to Islands of Eternal Frost. Travelling firther you will reach location Northern Traveller. You can access from there as long as you are in group and have the required 'keys'.

In order to access ice caves you’ll need to gather ancient cryptos. You'll find fragments of cryptos in Ice Bags. This Bags can be found at various Seprcial events and Exchange tent for Merchant Marks.

The caves can be access as per the followig - Gray Cryptos for first cave, Green for secons, Blue for third, Purple for fourth and Red for 5th (and last) cave. The following image will explain what amount of fragments is required for each crystos:

All of them are one-time study. As long as you nave learned them you will never need to gather them again.

Note: The bags drop various Cryptos fragments but you can still exchange them for better ones at the Exchange tent. The ratio is 3 lower for 1 higher (for instance 3 green fragments for 1 blue).
Note: To get a lower ones you need to add in the cube 1 of the higher one + crushing scroll and the you will get 3 of the lower ones (for instance 1 Green cyptos + Crushing Scroll = 3 Gray cryptos and so on)
Note: To check which cryptos you did not learn go to Achievements(top menu)>Guide books>Not received

Please note that you need to learn all the cryptos in consecative way: Gray, then Green, then Blue, then Purple and then Red.

Intance is for 24 hours and can be accessed every 5 days.

What I do when I enter?

If you do not need quicksilver you can just pick the flowers. The mobs do not require to be killed so you pass in the next room. You can pass free as long as you have done the cryptos. You can do it the other way around as well. Just kill the mobs and don't pick the flowers.

Are this mobs strong?

They become stronger the deeper you go but not so hard to kill. The higher level the player is the more they strenghten themselves.

Best tactics are giant, lifes, retri scolls/powders (and mana pots for mages).

The yetis weaken you for few moves, made you lose life upon next few attacks, heal themselves once and put aura. The ones that put aura are the last cave ones. Then you require Blue + bow with purification arrow OR just bring Purification scrolls.

The drop of the quicksilver depend on your Juggernaut badge - the higher it is then the better the drop is.

What I do with the flowers? I got the pet but I keep get fragments, what I do with them?

You can visit the Alchemist shop at Guild of Artisants and buy yourself some potions or more quicksilver.

Is there any achievements?

For learning the cryptus:

For killing the monsters there:

For picking the flowers there:

The Guide will be updated as long as any new information appear.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "muffin" (Apr 5th 2017, 7:24pm)

Friday, February 26th 2016, 1:13pm

:cool:
I'm cute :D

Friday, February 26th 2016, 3:12pm

muffin great guide , but you might want to edit something.
The ammount of QS increase from your character's lvl AS WELL AS jugg badge

Friday, February 26th 2016, 9:08pm

muffin great guide , but you might want to edit something.
The ammount of QS increase from your character's lvl AS WELL AS jugg badge

Yes, thank you for the kind reminder. The Quicksilver drop increases very little with the level. It does increase more for better juggernaut badges though. :drink:

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 8:30am

I see that all the mob within the Abode count as superbeing, do you know if they have the chance to drop relic fossil as well?

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 9:41am

I see that all the mob within the Abode count as superbeing, do you know if they have the chance to drop relic fossil as well?

I am sorry to disappoint you but from the information I have, the monsters at the instance you can receive only Collecton items : Commemorative Coins and Essays and Stories; Yeti medalion fragments and Quicksilver. The experience is very low to none and energy and money drop missing.

So far if any player receive drop, such as, relict fossil at that instance, is welcome to provide screensot including all related surroundings (fightlog screen, /instinfo message and chat of the drop proving that they are at the instance). If so, then we will update the drop received from monsters at the Abode.

:rose: