You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:42am

Quest "Recommendation letter" is available to players from level 11 to 15 and is a part of detective story, which will be followed up on Monday, April 25th, 2016.

Ok.... so where's the follow-up?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:39am

Ok.... so where's the follow-up?

Due to lack of people working on this game and server it was postponed..... LoL :smile: :lol: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 8:40am

its funny how predictable this game is :thumbdown:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 12:47pm

they didn't say 2016 ac or dc....

so wait, maybe you're late and expired lol
404 not found

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:28pm

Atleast they added the shop. Hopefully the description of those tokens actualy means they tying them to chaos badlands. That place needs some more incentive since it is dead :sleep:

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:59pm

hope now we will have some action :P
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:18pm

It's going to be based on chaotics, hence we're going to see a lot of buffed people and 5x more leechers.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:19pm

Should place restrictions like :those who do less than x amount of damage can't join chaotics for 24 hrs to restrict leechers.

Example is lvl 11:4k
lvl 12, 6k
lvl 13, 8k
lvl 14, 10k
lvl 15, 12k

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:31pm

now the oly question is really, how much of that tokens do i take home when I win each time :glance:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:49pm

Should place restrictions like :those who do less than x amount of damage can't join chaotics for 24 hrs to restrict leechers.

lvl 12, 6k
lvl 13, 8k
lvl 14, 10k
lvl 15, 12k

in a 5 vs 5 fight it's impossible for everyone to get that amount of damage so next time, before you try to pull out exampes out, try to think them better
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:53pm

lvl 12, 6k
lvl 13, 8k
lvl 14, 10k
lvl 15, 12k

in a 5 vs 5 fight it's impossible for everyone to get that amount of damage so next time, before you try to pull out exampes out, try to think them better
Then you suggest an idea to stop those who just come in and kick the bucket without drinking a pot and hope someone else will the carry the win. I rather fight buffed players in chaotics than getting a loss because 3/5 people on my team died in 1 min without drinking a pot.

Maybe at your level it's hard to get that kind of number in a 5v5, but at lvl 11/12, it's easily doable provided you don't die without drinking a pot.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:10pm

Changed to 26th. But at least you had a reason to create another topic :-)

On a serious note: quest will be launched soon. So prepare yourselves!

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 6:29pm

Changed to 26th. But at least you had a reason to create another topic :-)

On a serious note: quest will be launched soon. So prepare yourselves!

LoL yeps another Stealth change.. Lke most of the rules in this game.... Really why even say something will be coming?? Just wing it and do it on the Sly...... :smile: :smile:

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 3:13am

Yeah.... Monday the 26th... When you screw up and forget to click a mouse button in the game, it's better to say "we forgot to activate it today." Than it is to arbitrarily change it... but keeping the confidence of your customer base has never been a concern here....
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 3:21am

Yeah.... Monday the 26th... When you screw up and forget to click a mouse button in the game, it's better to say "we forgot to activate it today." Than it is to arbitrarily change it... but keeping the confidence of your customer base has never been a concern here....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 9:56am

When you screw up and forget to click a mouse button in the game, it's better to say "we forgot to activate it today."

If only everything you imagined was true.

Obviously, we didn't forget to 'click a mouse button'. Needed extra time for translation and testing.