You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 1:16pm

Free kick to score a code ... 28

To pass the time between the matches, predicting, farming, hunting and killing the enemy we also have prepared some little side games. Reward won´t be and points. This side games do not count to the main event. But you can win codes.

First come, first serve …

http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c…4093&k=76783807
Recognise these players? Name them.
Who is the odd one out?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 27th 2016, 5:19pm)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:16pm

1 Fernando Torres 2 Theo Walcott
3 Dejan Lovren 4Bastian Schweinsteiger

torres not play in england football comands all other play
oGogo has attached the following file:
  • 0082.jpg (83.59 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Jun 30th 2016, 12:54am)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:21pm

or maybe he is one attacker in this picture other are defenders

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:34pm

Odd one out - Bastien Schweinsteiger - was the only one named in his country's provisional squad for Euro 2016

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 3:34pm

Quoted from "oGogo"

or maybe he is one attacker in this picture other are defenders
bouth times i waqs wrong but with help of my friend i chouse Schweinsteiger bvecause he is the one who play in one england team all other play in 2 england teams

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 4:03pm

Torres has already played 2 eurocup (it's his 3rd now) and won it with spain (twice)

It's the first tournament of Eurocup for Theo Walcott, Dejan Lovren and Bastian Schweinsteiger (so they still havn't won this tournament)

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 4:05pm

In fact, walcott also participated in euro 2012.

So my answer is Torres won the tournamente of Eurocup while the other players did not won it