You are not logged in.

Monday, June 27th 2016, 5:40am

Artful chess armor

can someone help me out with understanding the process of turning my regular Barbarian armor into Artful Barbarian armor? the process isnt as a remember it as explained by the pictures in shadows place and the text is all russian..
would anyone please care to enlighten me?

Monday, June 27th 2016, 6:17am

You can't

Shadow can turn artful chess armor into artful valor armor, and the other way, artful valor into artful chess.

You can't make blue armor purple.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 6:18am

Great question I have wondered that myself....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 6:20am

You can't

Shadow can turn artful chess armor into artful valor armor, and the other way, artful valor into artful chess.

You can't make blue armor purple.

LoL dang it you beat me to my post now I feel dumb... :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 6:38am

As Magra pointed out, you can not. Also the artful chess armor needs to be tradable for it to be transformed into artful valor, hence why you cannot transform the armor purchased from token shop into valor one.

Monday, June 27th 2016, 8:39am

darius,
As players said above you can't turn blue armor into purple.. You can just tranform non-valour purple into valour purple and vice versa.

Yeah Krazy,
I think they should just add valour one at the shop as well.. So you choose what to get for your tokens.. Valour or non-valour.. it's very easy though.. Because in the current way non-valour players would get better armor cheaper than valour players who spent years to develop...

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 2:26pm

darius,
As players said above you can't turn blue armor into purple.. You can just tranform non-valour purple into valour purple and vice versa.

Yeah Krazy,
I think they should just add valour one at the shop as well.. So you choose what to get for your tokens.. Valour or non-valour.. it's very easy though.. Because in the current way non-valour players would get better armor cheaper than valour players who spent years to develop...

We argued for this a month ago until one of your race (u know who he is) came on forum to brag about his pvp "skills" on forum and got the post closed.

Monday, June 27th 2016, 4:41pm

There is a way to make a blue armor change to purple :embarressed:
But only with helmet and valuable gnome coins :shuffle:

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:02am

You can just tranform non-valour purple into valour purple and vice versa.
so i need purple valor piece to get its non-valor purple equivalent?

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:03am

lol that isnt from muffin,, hmm disregard the who quoted what stuff there its not correct lol

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:06am

Yeah, you need the valour purple piece, then you 2 (4 for a bc weapon or helm) chess sets for the blue piece of the same level to change into a chess purple piece.

So for example, Artful Destruction Cuirass+2 mahogany chess sets = Artful Barbarian Cuirass.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:18am

ok i see now, thank you :thumbsup: