You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 11:03am

Buy to Re-sell

Isn't this some sort of powerleveling?
Players using others to buy something from them for 30s for example and resell it right after for price x10 they gave for it.
Take Ludial Chain Link. They buy it for 30-40 silver and resell it for 2,50 - 3.
This should be fixed.
And yes, im buying them for 50s (sometimes more bec of these thiefs) but im using them for myself, not to resell them.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 11:14am

In case of the Ludial Chain link: This item is no longer transferable. If this was not the only item you were concerned about, please let us know.
:drink:

Friday, October 1st 2010, 2:57pm

Too CLEVER decision, really! Smb at 4th level need to collect 140 chains to get violet item. Let's use calculator.. 4 fairs in the year; so - 35 years and I'll get the cuisses? Bravo!

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:00pm

k so if u made it non trans, then did u open up trade fair to allow more then one purchase of this item... seriously are we supposed to play the game for the next 60 yrs to get the links needed?

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:02pm

Quoted from "Vedbal;1570"

Isn't this some sort of powerleveling?
Players using others to buy something from them for 30s for example and resell it right after for price x10 they gave for it.
Take Ludial Chain Link. They buy it for 30-40 silver and resell it for 2,50 - 3.
This should be fixed.
And yes, im buying them for 50s (sometimes more bec of these thiefs) but im using them for myself, not to resell them.

Ok so then is selling evil eyes, and other quest resources considered power leveling then too... or how bout anything else we find in ah for a cheap price and then we re- auction for higher price... geesh lets just call the whole game powerleveling why dont we!

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:03pm

Quoted from "Malle;1573"

If this was not the only item you were concerned about, please let us know.

Coal and fossils lol

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:08pm

yeah what fairy tale said... and while we are at it i dont like paying for evil eyes either i much rather spend 30 yrs to get my red bov

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:08pm

We are synchronizing all servers at the moment in matters of game content and game play. Therefore we pulled a full stop on the Chain Links this morning, until all are in line. This is temporary.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:12pm

ok Malle, we just giving hard time, I prolly should have kept my comments to city pub. But thanks for lettin us kno that its only temp.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:15pm

@Queen of Death: I am pleasantly surprised by your last post. Thank you very much for that. :rose:

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:16pm

malle, put unlimited chain links for 10s each

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:23pm

The next event for getting violen item - I'm speaking about the cuirass, hope it'll appear soon - demands a lot of trading operations with EE, charcoal, Sculls and gray fish as well; so - let's do all those items non-transferrible right now! Especially gray fish, certainly! Seems to me - good idea, quite for spirit of previous..

Friday, October 1st 2010, 3:49pm

@ dixi: Are you sure you have read the whole of this thread...? If not, please do so.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:45pm

what about if some one need 300 pcs or more ? make it transferable again or nontransfer and few expensiver but unlimited ! its impossible too wait 60 day X 300 ! its all life of some one in real life !

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:53pm

Malle, really hope you change things back to the way it was once the issues get resolved. I feel like if I'm tryin to gather items that people need and want and I sell them at a price that they are willing to purchase them for.....I haven't hurt anyone or broken the rules. The game is about making money and those that work hard and find ways to make money should be rewarded. Seems only one person was really complaining about it. Ppl complain about looters....its part of the game too...but that don't get changed. Anywho...I thank you for all your hard work and effort. :drink:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Friday, October 1st 2010, 8:23pm

Luadial Chain Link should be transferable, but there should be a rule not for this item, but for all who buy to re-sell for so high price. I mean.. they can resell for x1 or 2 depending of the price ofcourse. but x10.. thats insane.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:06pm

Malle

Phew, I thought you guys had lost the plot this morning:lol:

Vedbal

Maybe 50s should be max AH price for chain links?
:devil:DO NOT ENRAGE ME, OR YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!:devil:

Friday, October 1st 2010, 10:15pm

No I disagree. INSANE is telling someone how high or low they should sell an item for when the price is within range of many players. Higher lvl player make a boat load more money than lower lvl players hence the reason the price is affordable. Some people Pay Pal....some ppl hunt....others do professions all for the sake of money and gold in the game. Why should you have the right to tell me how much money I can make on a item? When I have worked hard to collect these items?

I'm guessing you want the chain...and you are upset because people are selling them at the cost they are selling them for. So basically because you are not getting it for the price you want them for...you think admin should step in and change the game...all for you.

I need evil eyes, I need skulls, and small xstals, and large xstals, and coal...3 of these items you get for free, but I don't see you complaining about the mark up on these items. Since when is the value of a small xstal the same as a large? Since ppl need the small for an armour piece....sooo value is increased. Allow the game and the players to deteremine what is fair....if you like something buy it...if you can't afford it...work hard to get it. Don't ask the admins to change the way a game is played because you are not getting something for the price you desire.

Not tryin to be harsh about this....but there are many things about the game that is a bit unfair. Example Looters....Alchy get double creations on everything but bloods....sorcerers only on Rock Skin; powerful players bully smaller players to control resources.... but I don't see the admin jailing Relentless/OHMO members because they execute someone for getting a golden habus or pickin sighing grass. How is it fair for all of these things to occur....yet someone collects Chain Links to sell to make some money....you call this unfair. Somehow that just don't seem right.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 7:33am

Quoted from "-Dixi-;1731"

The next event for getting violen item - I'm speaking about the cuirass, hope it'll appear soon - demands a lot of trading operations with EE, charcoal, Sculls and gray fish as well; so - let's do all those items non-transferrible right now! Especially gray fish, certainly! Seems to me - good idea, quite for spirit of previous..

@dixi are u out of your mind!.

I see that one player taken advantage of this storozh (http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=storozh) who bought 20 Ludal links - (total of 21 Ludal Links) and selling it for 21 gold 21 silver in auction (someone is bidding at this point of time) - he should be penalised for ripping ppl off for that item. He even asked me to purchase one when I was unaware about this yesterday although I am close to level 4.

Here is what I propose - make the item sold only in trade fair for 50 silver but non-transferable to anyone else.

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 4:56pm

As i can see non of u botherd to undestand this topic. Its not about making some1 to sell on 50s. Its about that players are buying them for 1 price and re-sell them for x10 of the price they bought it. Thats powerleveling ,isnt it?
So please keep ur uselesss stupid posts out of this. This topic is for admins, not in city pub!