You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 4:21pm

I'm sure someone has brought up somethign like this before but, there is a bug with http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=8124 all of them not just that level. If you lose initiative, meaning you don't go first against your opponent, and your opponent uses his clan totem it won't go away in 5 moves like it says it will. For some reason in this case casts don't register as moves. You have to wait the full time on the totem, giving them 15-20 turns instead 5. I would really appreciate it if this was looked into .

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 8:02pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4938 Says on it you need 1k rep but
THis is popping up
You need 2000 Kroffdor reputation to buy this artifact.
Please get the proper info on items...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 5:42pm

Please fix bug, i have all dharog pieces, all elfin coins, 3000 reputation treasure hunters and i cant get mount from avelius store; i cant join pieces because dont appears "use" option

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 6:48am

Stuff keep dissapearing fro backpack after cave off equals. Last week i went and i have done the aily achievements (3 x enemy kills + cristal drop) and i took the chests but did not open them, we, after we won and returned to .com i have a new daily achievement (the win) but the other two chests were gone from my backpack; last night i have done two cave of equals and fter the first win I had one or two coals but as we planned to go straight in q for seccond (which we did and got confirm) I did not had time to go to a bank to put my coals in ther but remained in my backpack well, surprise!!! when i returned from second cave, the coals i had were gone. I don't want anhything returned i just think and feel we should have a system designed for such specific situations where we're taken from one server to another and a copy of our characters that are moved is kept somewhere... It is not the first time that I notice this but the first time I took th time to write about it.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, July 11th 2016, 3:40am

the witch's shop in Maettro will sell you guidebooks that you already have read. it would solve several heartaches if this were prevented.
I'll look that up...

Monday, July 11th 2016, 9:29am

There seems to be a Bug with Talents.... I am not War Master rank yet... But I was able to select the talent for that Rank... My Durabilty should be 70 with out the 100 from the talent.... Now it shows 170...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 11th 2016, 9:36am

There seems to be a Bug with Talents.... I am not War Master rank yet... But I was able to select the talent for that Rank... My Durabilty should be 70 with out the 100 from the talent.... Now it shows 170...

Also I am not level 13 but was able to select the Talent for that level...

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 5:59pm

After finishing ghostly experiment quest, npc gave a bag but nothing in my bagpack. I even refreshed my browser and logout and login again.

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 6:02pm

After finishing ghostly experiment quest, npc gave a bag but nothing in my bagpack. I even refreshed my browser and logout and login again.
Sorry, it's my confusion. Can you delete my msg?

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 10:12pm

21:57 The flesh-eating plant that attacked you looked like an Earth Nepherto. Go to commander of the capital of the Meridian Lands and tell him about the monster you encountered by the Tailsime.

Commander say nothing...

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 9:37am

21:57 The flesh-eating plant that attacked you looked like an Earth Nepherto. Go to commander of the capital of the Meridian Lands and tell him about the monster you encountered by the Tailsime.

Commander say nothing...

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=32594
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 1:57pm

Kills not registering

Killed about 25 mobs and none have registered for Urchi task

Little Dragon Urchi task[b][/b]
The Little Dragon Urchi is interested in everything that is happening in Faeo. But sometimes he is simply bored. To gain new knowledge and also to have some fun, he has asks
his owner to carry out important and interesting tasks.

Current goal:Destroy 5 monsters, whose level is no more than 1 level below yours. Progress:Destroyed: [color=green !important]0[/color] from 5

Also the same with Ghostly Experiment recurring quest - no soul fragments from fights

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 3:45pm

Hotspur,

you were in group with somebody at that moment?

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 7:27am

Hotspur,

you were in group with somebody at that moment?
I didn't think so but may have been - seems to be working ok now thanks.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 7:33pm

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

This quest have disappear for me

Monday, August 1st 2016, 1:29am

one two three four ...... 100 times we advise there are a bug in lava cerebound when fight. Hunting 1 hour this mobs using client, this crash 5 or 6 times and block cliente i we must close fast in middle battle and restart again.

I don't know if is a client problem or flash problem or game problem but, please fix it FIX FIX.

Thanks
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 9:06am

Location Northern Traveller have bug

when i use client and go in this location appears popup

This popup need permission for register information on my pc but is impossible select 1 option, is all blocked

when appear this popup all blocked and is impossible leave location without teleport, if i leave location with teleport after all ok

no have this problem with browser only with client

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 10:21am

open control panel/system and security/flash player/ and you have "local storage settings by sites - delete all ... that will solve your problem

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 12:31pm

I'm lv6, when I'm at icy cradle, I can't move back to terror wharf now. It says, "
You are too young to meet with the dangers of the Islands of Eternal Frost."
It should be a new bug occuring after update.