You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:57pm

The amazingly unique WoD community

We all probably met plenty of players in this game that we can relate to, that be befriended, and that turned out to be a lot different than we saw at first sight.
WoD is one of the few games where the player range has barely any common ground in regard to age groups, social groups, ethnic groups and origins. I think we should embrace that, sadly(maybe sometimes luckily) we dont get to often find out who is behind the player until we get to bond with them but I think it would be fun to share a little something about us all that people might never find expect, a little or big detail that makes us unique, to get to know our community better, and the lovely people behind the players. Hobbies and things alike. :angel: Let's get to know each other a bit better.

TL;DR
Share something about you and learn more about the community! It's more fun than just being a blank behind a character.

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 11:04pm

I am a paranoid follower of conpiracy theories and that's non of your business and this post should be placed in off topic section, have a wonderful evening ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 11:25pm

I like astronomy :lol:
I'm cute :D

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:12am

i used to work next to harambe in child devolpement
i was one of micheal jacksons favorite kids
Hey dzaack, Illuminati is real and they are after you 6-6-6 you are now targeted. beware.
I like astronomy :lol:
I am working on my masters degree in Scatology
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 3:16am

I am an asshole in RL and i play WOD in my free time. i love America

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:20am

I am an asshole in RL and i play WOD in my free time. i love America
you certainly dont show that side In Game. but its good to be an asshole in Real life.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:19pm

I like reading manga. By like I mean love ... and by love I mean I have an obsession with manga, I spend hours a day reading manga and I go to manga events doing cosplay, I'm a hardcore Otaku.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:37pm

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I like to put on 4 pair of pants and pretend I'm a polar bear.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 6:47pm

I don't like any of you. Y'all suck. Also, I have an Engineering and an MBA degree, and my knowledge base includes most sciences, all computer science related stuffz, an overarcing mastery of fantasy literature, medieval art and architecture and medieval and modern war history.

Also, I can lie pretty convincingly. The above is all true of course.
You can add an amateur basketball career, and the lead singer of our band, some poetry and a half-written novel to my credits.

All-in-all, you should be worshipping me and bringing me gifts or some such.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 6:58pm

silent, i can give you my banana for gift.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 8:12pm

medieval and modern war history.
and mythology. those are my interests aswell.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 12:00am

you think you deserve to be worshipped :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 1:43am

lmao thats a joke clearly.. hes here playing this game. anyone playing this game has lost that privelage.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 12:52pm

i love butterflies and unicorns :lol:

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:52pm

you think you deserve to be worshipped :lol: :lol:

Obviously. I am better than you. Now let me hear your whine about how my character is not well developed like yours after 6 years in game.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 7:30pm

after 6 years in game.
silentwater i dont think you can talk either;P after 6 years in game you should atleast have a red badge or two lmao!!
but we shall treat you as darius and expect there were many breaks in between the 6 years

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 7:45pm

It's a game. I won't kill myself if I am not rank 1.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 9:38pm

certainly this game is not something id worship anyone for. besides you seem to have gone of topic. its about who we are outside of game. and on that i still wouldnt worship you no matter who you are. your human, just as flawed as anyone else on this planet. after your dead you will eventually be forgotten like all the rest of us. thats reality, sorry.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 10:36pm

isn't it obvious that he was trolling when he said to worship him? you probably should learn to spot a troll on the internet or you'll have your feelings hurt many times