You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:56pm

Our heartfelt condolences to the famıly of the victims of the earthquake ın İtaly. God bless them all.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: GOD BLEES THEY SPİRİTS :(((

Friday, August 26th 2016, 7:21am

seems that if its not about BLM these days no one cares or its not relevant. but yes very unfortunate event.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 12:35pm

it IS relevant, Crimm, it IS....

I wish, as Italian, thank you for your thought for this tragedy... we are now close to 270 dead people :cry:

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 10:06am

i know anjiloh but in america, if its not a racial issue its not a real issue lmao! (sarcasm) sad that people make up race issue because they are lazy and arent hard working citicenze and need to make up reasons why they are poor like "being oppressed".

My sympathys go out to all victims in this tragedy of a earthquake.. San Andreas fault is in our future over here.! haha lets prey its not as big as it is expected and we know ahead of time so we can evacuate
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Used tags

:((((