You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 9:44pm

@Crimm: You should be very careful with assumptions if you dont have any facts at all.
Oh also tell her about her assumption she stated in the beginning of this Thread that ashlyn corrects her on. acro is the one who throws out her assumptions first and more than a lot of people here. because she feels entitled to do so, if you want to praise her and reward her for doing just that then thats fine. but dont tell not to say what..

Please also tell me where i assumed?? that all human guards were not corrupt, and am i suppose to say All mag guards dont break rules? i mean acro broke rule, attacked me BASED on her Guard work (from her investigation on me) dont say thats not true otherwise why would she still demand i dont sell diamond items for more than 50g? haha. you can go ahead and argue that but i know the truth.. she attacked me while she was in guards for that, and left shortly after because she knew she couldnt attack me while in guards, and the she joined back with guards after Having me apologize in public, so she wouldnt have to attack me anymore.. and you accepted her of course.. all im going to say is i agree with many others her, players shouldnt be in power above other players.. because even the professional tend to act foolish to protect another.. acro shown her foolishness time and time again. and you tell me not to do What acro does all the time and thats assume?
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 3:24am

She probably attacked you because you are being annoying as hell. I get it though man, you like to get a rise out of people especially since it has been made obvious that you really cannot play the game because you constantly get attacked. But it look at it in a different perspective if you can...you come into forum and push her buttons as well as many other buttons but you just dont learn from your mistakes.

Why not just be mature and stop? Why not just make ammends with the people you have offended and try to understand their point of view? Sometimes prior enemies can end up being allies when you need them.

The foolish one here is you man, why cant you see that? We all have our times when we are not thinking clearly or do stupid and silly things. You, on the other hand, just keep going and going and going.

So just stop and think about what you are doing. You could be enjoying this game instead of doing what you do here in forums. No, I do not expect a reply back. I do not expect you to answer this post even though I know you will. I will not get into an argument with you. This is my first and last post in this thread. No I will not put you on enemies list or ignore you either because everyone deserves a chance to be heard. Just sometimes you have to put the first foot forward and be the better person.

Apologizing and asking for another chance doesnt make you weak, it makes you stronger. Good luck brother
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 4:49am

But it look at it in a different perspective if you can...you come into forum and push her buttons as well as many other buttons but you just dont learn from your mistakes.

Why not just be mature and stop? Why not just make ammends with the people you have offended and try to understand their point of view? Sometimes prior enemies can end up being allies when you need them.

The foolish one here is you man, why cant you see that? We all have our times when we are not thinking clearly or do stupid and silly things. You, on the other hand, just keep going and going and going.
Kenny, you must really not understand my issues since day one if you think im the foolish one..

i was only 3 months in game, after 8 years had a very small understanding of this community, i never did anything to deserve any BS from anyone.. ALL i did was get on every day and message hundreds of players a day to join battlefields.. 1 player got a grudge on me because i left a game that HE WASNT EVEN APART OF.. and starts telling people never to play with me. which is funny because he only played 1 or two times a month.. he also send wraths on me. and i didnt do so until i was level 5 and sent him 1 round of atshi bats, he then gets his alliance to exe me and give me a would for 7 days.. how unfair is this? Very unfair and selfish.. 2ndly i get exed because i joined someone naked hunt on accident when i attack a human.. and felt i was disrespected and i shot back with calling him a noob. his clan leader attacks me and mirrors me.. then after all the guards knowing my exchanges with style gear, i get locked up by acro months later.. with no one else online and her hard to understand english and not knowing wether she can comprehend what im saying or not i get irritated and post on forums STATING.. if i am going to be jailed. i expect an english speaking guard to be online so i can let them know that i was wrongfully jailed, sequana could have set me free, but yenno acros connections im sure acro told sequana to let me sit in jail as long as possible preying admins would just jail me because acro beleived it to be wrong.. People who love acro still beleive selling style gear items for more than 50g is against the rules and say she is right and im wrong lmao.. whatever floats their boat.. many others sell style gear for 75-90g but they dont get jailed or harrassed..

BTW. i only came to forums to post those 3 encounters above.. after realizing no-body cares about injustices going on even when people come to forums to reach out and show them the injustices.

The forum i made stating that acro should be english speaking if she wants to jail me, and that i did nothing illegal, i DIDNT even state her name in the forum so didnt have to reply to prove anything. but what does she do? she threatens me 5 times at LEAST. and how many times did i threaten her or insult her?? not once, unless you say that saying she doesnt speak clear english is an insult then alright once.. my forums issues in the beginning was mostly shylark claiming im a crybaby and blah blah blah saying im always wrong and never right, so everytime he said i was a liar i had to clarify and state the truth and explain to him EVERYTIME because i didnt want him to say im a liar and not reply then people think im a liar.. thats only reason i was annoying on forums before was because i would explain that shylark was wrong when he called me a liar.... btw Shylark attacked me, why? because when i joined the naked fight on accident to attack human that mage that killed me, shylark liked her mom, and wanted to be a rolemodel step dad and attack me too, and he atttacked me several times and loot stole from my fights, and even then i never said anything rude to him until i got fed up with him on forums then i started getting careless with his feelings..

and kenny, i did apologize to acro, because she told me to so she can join back in guards, and i publicly apologized. and she let free for a little. while in the meantime all the people she told to attack me still attacked me.. and oh yeah, my clanmate wanted me to help find him a buyer for his style gear and guess what. acro attacks me again because i tried to help someone find a buyer for their style gear.. thats only reason she attacks me in the first place, because of selling style gear and helping someone sell their stylegear.. if it was because i was annoying she wouldnt ask me to apologize for selling style gear at high price lmao! cmon.. acro needs to feel powerful and she did just that and no one cares. im on forums now because i cannot play freely and because i dealt with many injustices in this game and no one has lifted a finger to help me out. only one person has spoken up for me and made Very clear and good points and i respect him for that. everyone else sit by while poeple bully others..

I am a person who puts my game time aside to help EVERYONE when they need it with ANYTHING. how many players do that in this game and actually get to enjoy their gaming..

I should have put everyoe on my ignore list the moment i created my character but like i said, i didnt know the community.. but i know them now:) definitely not people i want to make a multi and spend more time with.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 7:44am

Kenny, he had more than one second chance already and burned them all.

CrimmCreeper, as for assumptions, for me there is one difference. I KNOW your assumptions are wrong.
Wanna get married? Ask me to make your wedding fun and touching :love:
Take part and win codes: Weekly Knowledge Test

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 2:54pm

you must really not understand my issues since day one

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 4:24pm

Bsby cause you too hot for the guards armor. :thumbsup:
Sometimes when I`m bored I like to look at myself and think what a
:love2: Sexy Beast I am. I mean.. Just look at me. :love3:

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 6:14pm

Kenny, he had more than one second chance already and burned them all.

CrimmCreeper, as for assumptions, for me there is one difference. I KNOW your assumptions are wrong.
well since you want to claim me assuming first start with what i assume.

And secondly clearly state what (Chances i burned already) unless your assuming..

Monday, September 19th 2016, 7:03pm

All I know if that now, I barely read the forum because of guys like Crimm who polutes every thread and even if I read a thread like this one, I just pass on his posts...

When is someone at the forum mod level or admin level gonna shut him up so we can once again have some fun threads to read in the forum. THis guy is single handidly killing the forum. :woody:

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 12:41am

All I know if that now, I barely read the forum because of guys like Crimm who polutes every thread and even if I read a thread like this one, I just pass on his posts...

When is someone at the forum mod level or admin level gonna shut him up so we can once again have some fun threads to read in the forum. THis guy is single handidly killing the forum. :woody:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 3:03am

When is someone at the forum mod level or admin level gonna shut him up so we can once again have some fun threads to read in the forum. THis guy is single handidly killing the forum
Well if people stop assuming things about me i wouldnt have to keep backing myself up. and since i get reported as off topic everytime i have to clarify you all should be reported for pushing me to doing so.. no offense to kenny, he seems like a nice guy, just had to clarify although my clarifications mean nothing to nobody.. but that alone shows how much an innocent player is worth here, of course im not "innocent" now because i been fed up a while ago because no one defends people who do nothing wrong, and here i am today. being that crimm from forum.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 3:07am

if i may add aixlinn and sequana both have not yet responded and explained where i "Assumed"..

but thats typical its right for everyone to talk out of their butts but when i do its the end of the world.. and i must be executed daily forever..

Is no one disappointed in ACRO making forum thread accusing me of being vamps multi and giving absolutely NO EVIDENCE close to that assumption being true, and she still claims she will expose what she "knows" yet a week already went by, which im sure she gave up already and will never continue her assumption only because she left all you acro beleivers to beleive that her assumption is actually true, which satisfies her.. the truth doesnt have to be the truth just as long as you beleive her..

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 6:25am

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird
froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a
cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in
the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was
actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began
to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to
investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the
pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out. Then he ate him!

Lessons:
1) Not everyone who drops dung on you is your enemy.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of dung is your friend.
3) And when you're in deep dung, keep your mouth shut!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 20th 2016, 7:47pm)

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 8:18am

:lol: :lol: omg Krazy long time didnt hear more funny life lessons story,tnx for this,cheers mate :lol:

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 8:22am

:lol: life lesson to the max :thumbsup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 8:30am

Nobody bothers reading 900+ words posts really, it's like going through almost 4 essays.

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 1:53am

Crim) to my low knowledge of english, i do speak 5 languages, hit 3 at least to come here teach me.
I told you to apologize to join guards ? stupid, all see I was in guards, where you going with it ?
and final))) you realise when i didnt attack you i did ask others why keep going ? was no way to stop that train, nither i had will to stop i, was your big mouth reason to it

YOUR MOUTH going to be your BIGGEST enemy in life'''
is for game, you will lay dead, is for forum, kill it) admins have bosses too, thank god ..forum is part of game, do you want to bet who will go further ?

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 3:19am

Crim) to my low knowledge of english, i do speak 5 languages, hit 3 at least to come here teach me.
I told you to apologize to join guards ? stupid, all see I was in guards, where you going with it ?
and final))) you realise when i didnt attack you i did ask others why keep going ? was no way to stop that train, nither i had will to stop i, was your big mouth reason to it

YOUR MOUTH going to be your BIGGEST enemy in life'''
is for game, you will lay dead, is for forum, kill it) admins have bosses too, thank god ..forum is part of game, do you want to bet who will go further ?

+1,000,000 For this I can agree with Acro.... :smile: :worship: :smile: I know I have a Mouth that can get me in Trouble But I don't run and Hide either....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 5:12am

cute shylark..

Also ACRO. yes you didn't want to join guards until you were finished killing me so it wouldn't deem illegal or against rules for what you were doing.. blame it on my mouth.. because of course now its a valid reason.. but when it was just me defending my case against you it surely wanst my mouth, you cant take someone giving you facts about the rules in which you should have been familiar with in the first place. blame me on black market then whatever else..

Why would you LEAVE guards to attack me.. you know darn well it was against guard policy, until yenno, your friends started giving you a pass cause your acro... and no admins really listen to us but just guards so even if I tried reaching them they'd ignore it. and then why wait until AFTER I apologize (making sure you don't have to attack me anymore) to re-join guards.. you break rule. attacking players related to guard work.. but you also break rules in other areas on other cases but get no punishment its normal you get away with these things..

But hmm.. like me clarify 2 things.. during the thread in which you threatened me 5 times and all I did was defend my case and give proper clarification to the rules that prove what I do was not illegal... you say.. "WRONG) and ill make sure your busnes over one way or other...is it clear ?" first off.. I was wright.. secondly you aim for only to end me selling diamond items for more than its normal price.. when others do exactly what I do and also make better profits..

Secondly.. I apologized for Making our issue public AND SELLING diamond items for more than its normal price.. sooooo why are you still fixated on me selling diamond items,. IF ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BUT ALL ABOUT MY MOUTH?? because its not my mouth.. in our forum I didn't say dumb things. all I did was correct you and explained rules each time, and defended why your accusations toward me are wrong.. anyone want to look again youll see its truth,.. but anyways after I apologize and you still attack me after I tried helping someone sell their diamond items.. wait what?? not my mouth again?? but its about selling diamond items again for profit.. ughh. and it wasn't even for my profit.. seems like someone just wants to be a dictator, and no one cares again:D

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 5:58am

annoying, taking out of his ass //over///and over//and over//// and over // and over about same thing
I can put my word tomorrow(hypothetically saying) for you, you still going to be killed...
because you with your 2$ think you owe EVERYONE. BELIEVE ME, it is ppl here with muuuuuuch more that you ever had, or will have...NEVER act that you owe people because you can paypal, or it will be crazy ass there that paypal more,, willing to teach you a lesson.

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 6:19am

oh)and yes) even tho we have admin fly somewhere in the moon because he not that interesting to him......by game rules you STILL CAN'T trade for gold without receiving goods