You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:09pm

Players who didn't have FProxy ticked before AND who still have problems with the right panel.

Can you right click on the face of your character in the top left corner and write here version of your adobe flash?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/u1iK/Cj535c1jx

i installed flash 23.0.0.162

and restarted game client,

still shows 11,5,502,146 by right click on the face of character, in client

i have no problem with flash 11,5,502,146 in Chrome
The same for me, I think it's a problem with the client since I could install correctly flash 23 version but the client doesn't seem to upgrade it. Chrome has already Flash auto-integrated on it so if this client is chrome-based I don't know why it doesn't work and accept the latest version

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…d&postID=208463

maybe this is Helpfull ;)

64bit windows users scroll down to Post 10 at this link .
Replace the old dll with the new one and Client works well again .
Akyr: reading the post you told us I could reach that folder but there are several dll files there. Which one should we replace for the new one and how do we do that? Thanks

If you use a 64bit windws you go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\ and looking for NPSWF32_23_0_0_162.dll (or similar)
With a 32bit windows you find the same file at C: \WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\

Copy +paste the file to you Game directory .
There is a old Flash file names NPSWF32.dll - rename it to something else (NPSWF32old.dll) .
Now rename the file NPSWF32_23_0_0_162.dll to NPSWF32.dll .
Close client - restart and enjoy ;)

If Client doesent start after it , rename all back :D
But works well here ;)

yes it worked

i in game client it shows 23.0.0.162

but still no fight list in fight.... :worship:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:13pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…d&postID=208463

maybe this is Helpfull ;)

64bit windows users scroll down to Post 10 at this link .
Replace the old dll with the new one and Client works well again .

ty a lot akyr , now the client is in 23.0etc but same problem as orrin , i dont see the fight list , even i ticked and unticked
the Use FProxy option
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, September 30th 2016, 9:47pm

The game client game, the old version of the flash. Updating the help and now everything works fine. Admins update version and it should all work! :wink:

Friday, September 30th 2016, 10:01pm

i did what akyr said and now is working for me :) thank you
You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth

Friday, September 30th 2016, 10:19pm

akyr solution work fine on my client after update flash on version 23 on chrome
tnx mate,cheers

Friday, September 30th 2016, 10:37pm

:shock: How did you ever get client to function using flash 11. That thing wreaked lag havoc even when game stable. I am using flash 22 and not experiencing any un-regular issue at the moment.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 11:52pm

Just done the flash update manually all seams working much better and lag has decreased.
Good job Akyr maybe they should get you on devs lol

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 12:41am

I'm another one that tried Akyr solution. Now fights are faster and load of right side solved. I did 2 tallars and 2 rages, all fine, all fights loaded right part.

Thanks.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 1:01am

we demand more non-break days due to this issue :P

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 2:32am

Ready i have the lastest version flash player into client :)

You have version 23,0,0,162 installed

I can explain how i do it but i don't want to be banned from forum.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 4:07pm

Thanks Akyr! I finally did what u said and works perfectly. My problem was that I couldn't see that NPSWF file in my folder, but I think I just didn't upgrade Flash correctly, so I uninstalled and installed it again and now I have my version 23 in the client :beer: :beer:
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 11:19pm

Lososerg, today i was hunting lava cerebounds 1 hour aprox and don't crash my client, now i have the lastest flash version in client so maybe the bug can fix using the last flash version.

I must hunt more times and check if this work fine or not. The other players can check it too and write here the experience killing lava cerebounds.

Thanks.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 7:44am

friends , this issue has nothing to do with new or old flash version , actually main problem is not matching dll files in your current flash file and your client file , so you just need copy your current flash player dll file from flash player folder to dwarclient folder , not important version 17,19 or 23 etc , just copy paste to there and then delete old NPSWF32.dll file and rename new file as NPSWF32, that is all

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:10am

hi,

still no fight list when in a fight, with game client, i un/ticked FProxy, tried 1x / 1.5x animation speed, tried both 11/23 versions of flash, no good 8|

but with 11 and 23 version of flash, all fine in chrome browser... ?(

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:30am

si vous pouvez donner une version francaise pour corriger serai sympa

sinon veut pas faire n'importe quoi et etre malé pour used bugs

merci a vous :rose:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:35am

si vous pouvez donner une version francaise pour corriger serai sympa

sinon veut pas faire n'importe quoi et etre malé pour used bugs

merci a vous :rose:

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=…pas%20faire%20n'importe%20quoi%20et%20etre%20mal%C3%A9%20pour%20used%20bugs%20%0A%0Amerci%20a%20vous

:wink:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 12:41pm

WIN7 system,
flash 23,
tried all method list above,
AND STILL CANT WORK EITHER UNDER CHROME OR CLIENT!

btw, can we get refund for all the diamonds we paypaled if admin keep this bug unfixed? :nono:

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 9:13am

Don't remove invulnerability until this issue is fixed please.
I'd like to read soon an official answer to the problem.
Thank you in advance.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 2:34pm

I find it funny that they have known for years that flash doesn't update on it's own or even with their "updates." But they still refuse to correct this minor issue...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 3:17pm

Don't remove invulnerability until this issue is fixed please.
I'd like to read soon an official answer to the problem.
Thank you in advance.

+1