You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:44am

NineEagles

Its with a very heavy heart that I tell our friends and family here in Faeo of the loss of my big brother, NineEagles. I don't know if this is the right forum to post, but he was known on both sides of the pond. I hope it reaches those who would want to know.

It was just over 6 years ago that I introduced him to this game while visiting family. For a week after he left, he flatly refused to use game chat and texted me questions and comments on my phone. So we'd sit up until 2 or 3 in the morning, texting and fighting together, its not as easy as it sounds. He loved this game. I know he enjoyed being with all the friends he made here.

He was busy doing things he loved doing and went peacefully...snorkeling in Ecuador. He was the best brother anyone could ask for and he will be deeply and truly missed.

Thanks for sharing my memories of game life with 9'r. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:58am

I'm sorry
;(

Friday, October 7th 2016, 9:16am

OMG - i hope you aree not serious :(

I literally saw him online on his multi like 3 days ago :(

pls prv me and tell me it didnt happen - he as one of my closest friends here :cry:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:15am

It's with a heavy heart I take in these sad news. Even if I only knew you from game and a little chat on the side I found in you a great person and friend. Sad to see my husband in game leave this way.
My condolences to all friends and family.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:42am

I'm so sorry for your loss :( :cry:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 12:24pm

Sorry for your loss :cry:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:43pm

I don't even have words :( Such a nice guy :( :cry: We will all miss him!!!

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:52pm

I have been with him for many years, we share clan, and be very good friends, he always be one nice and friendly person, always ready for help and support who was close to him, always threat everyone here with respect and honesty.

One fair player, but more important one great friend and person in all levels, its with much sadness i know we have lost one amazing person, one of the more kind persons i meet in this game, with a big heart.

My most respects to family and all the friends.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 1:56pm

Sad to see this , rest in peace and my condolences to all his friends and family

Friday, October 7th 2016, 2:27pm

I am very sorry and sincere condolences to the entire family

Friday, October 7th 2016, 2:28pm

I know we have had our differences, but i am sorry for your loss.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 2:29pm

Very sad news :cry:

R.I.P. old Friend.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:09pm

My condolences to you and your family as well. Had many a good fight with him over the years. Was always a decent all around sport in my book. Don't know the details and hope I am not overstepping here but may the waters always be clear and warm and full of life whereever you are now NE.

Prayers and thoughts are with you

V

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:31pm

sincere condolences to the family it's really sad

Friday, October 7th 2016, 4:35pm

Condolences to his entire family. May ALLAH grant patience to his Family members.

INNALILAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIOON

To GOD we belong to him we Return.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 5:16pm

wow...one of the old timers from com server. I have fought in the past many many times against nineeagles. Always fair...seemed like a good guy. We even chatted a few times during chaos events when it was possible to talk to the other race.

I'm sorry for your loss. From my family to yours, my sincere and deepest condoleances.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 5:50pm

Sad to read about it, it was a great person, my condolences :truce:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, October 7th 2016, 6:06pm

My condolences. RIP

Friday, October 7th 2016, 6:58pm

Rest in peace old friend,and hope one day see you again in heaven field,you will always stay in my mind as great friend and fellow whit who always had nice and long conversations,R.I.P buddy Farewell :cry:

Friday, October 7th 2016, 7:43pm

:cry: :beer: :hug: :drop: :no2: I have no words for this. He is a great man and is a great player. His strength and laugh willl truely be missed in our home here..... :hug: hugs to support his family & friends....... :beer: drinks on me in rememberance........ :cry: and a sadden tear to sow the seed to the path which he walks now :woody: :angel:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2: