You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 4:42pm

this issue started just avec the update of the client.
oups ... just after ... the update ...

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:08pm

You can increase your Global Flash storage to max, then delete all stored sites from there as well, then delete the cache and history from your Chrome browser (because the client is Chrome based) and as a final to delete the client obsolate files. Then reboot client and all should be fine.

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:17pm

I already did all that, but after some fights returns to the same
Excuse my English, it is as good as google I may

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 5:29pm

I already did all that, but after some fights returns to the same

Several player privated me with this issue and after they followed step by step all of what I said above they did not have any issue.

However, here it is step by step for players who have no idea for what I am talking:

1. Open in other than game client: Global Storage Settings and increase it to the maximum (the arrow to go to max right)
2. Open in other than game client: Website Storage Settings
- Click on the button "Delete all sites"
- Confirmation message will pop-up, press confirm in it.
3. Open Google Chrome or the browser you mostly use for browsing the web and delete all your history and browsing data (except your paswords and so, check good to unpin on deleting them because later on when you visit sites where you are registered you will have to relog in again)
4. Go to you running game client, on top left corner you have "Error!", click there and then on the droping menu "Delete obsolate files and IE cache". Close client and the open it (better use the my.com lanching program to do that so client self update).

Then all should run nice and smooth. I did all that myself and have NO issues at all. Good luck to all!

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 6:23pm

to run to perfection, daria a hug but unfortunately not in front of me so simply send a kiss from here :kiss2:

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 10:14pm

@ Muffin

Thats not a permenant solution. It works good few minutes and then goes back to freezing up

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:45am

Same, i clean history browsing etc etc but in few minutes happen the same, freezes, finish battles and don't appears drop and need refresh and them appears.

Sometimes the clock client freeze and not the same than real time clock, refresh and the clock client update like real time clock.

I'm not sure i don't killed many lava cerebound but i think the bug crash lava cerebound work fine now. Some players can check this problem using lastest flash version?

I think we need new client version and x64 bits too because many computers are running in 64 bits windows.
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

:grr:░▒▓███_HodoR_███▓▒░:grr:

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 3:06am

Same problem, but more time... see attachment))
Fox Face has attached the following file:
  • 1112.jpg (118.2 kB - 83 times downloaded - latest: Mar 20th 2017, 7:19pm)

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 3:54pm

nothing to do with browser .... I even not have chrome on pc....
based on chrome, that mean use the chrome standarts, so for whose who play from browser, better use chrome.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 8:40pm

@admins:

Are you even reading this thread and trying to fix this BIG issue ? Game tends to be unplayable day by day.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 11:27pm

In my fights character freezes and time goes. Takes full move to use a potion of life. :dragon:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:24am

@admins:

Are you even reading this thread and trying to fix this BIG issue ? Game tends to be unplayable day by day.

To fix something we need to be able to reproduce the problem. I tried several fights and they worked fine for me.

Next time freeze happens click on the fight screen and press CTRL+SHIFT+L a flash log will open and automatically will be copied.

Then submit a ticket to support CTRL+Ving the flash log and explaining what did you do to cause this freeze (what preceded it)

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:39pm

And i still cant see the enemy list yet.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:19pm

I this image you can check the time hour client and time hour computer and this is not the same. The client clock freezes but i can do other things into the game, farm, hunt.

Sometimes when i'm hunting the game works fine and pas minutes begun the freezes, lags, etc

" class="externalURL">[url=https://postimg.org/image/sb98jh009…mage" alt="" />[/url]
░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:21pm

░▒▓██B▄A▄R▄Ç▄A██▓▒░

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:27pm

theres heavy laggs today, every fight freezes.. when you attack a mob it takes 3-4 secs to load and then again the time until the characters appears so that you can start to attack.... I even died due to this and got a -1 on my red cuisses :/
I dont know much about maintaining a server, but is it really supposed to be so difficult that you need weeks to fix some laggs with a server of such a small player base?

Friday, October 14th 2016, 5:36pm

didnt find the edit button so....

forgot to mention that also the locations and npcs/shop are bugging as hell.. you need to refresh very often and sometimes even then nothing happens after clicking on the next location/quest

and pls dont tell us its the fault of our PC or internet... dont wanna laugh if we dont even get something like a compensation for our special gear like red armour, which breaks in such situations...

Friday, October 14th 2016, 7:49pm

It is not user related problem, i dont think all these people ruin their flash player same time. As everyone says , this problem started right after your fix with enemy list screen. Insane lag started and today seems to be very laggy . :beaten:

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:05pm

@lososerg:

Weird... seems only you do not have issues.

Started fight on nepherto lvl 16: took 4-7 secs to load... then freezed all 2-3 hits at least. So instead of max 1 min fight it took 2mins+ . Because of mana drains, plus mob heals etc etc etc
Started on rocs --- same result.

Yeah, if you want those logs (other wasted time in my humble opinion), I can send them to you.

Please do some more testings on your side, this is a general issue it seems. Not a random localized on some unfortunate players.