You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 4:54pm

i agree i never get in that bf because i dont like to waste my blessings so that is it bye and i will never join if there is still risk of loosing my buffs
I will never forget the 3 months i have spent gathering snowballs, just to lose it :snowball:

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 5:57pm

I'd go the other way. The possibility of losing buff would make people not want to use a lot of buffs which makes it so the BF isn't a overbuffed buff fest.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 7:25pm

Strange idea.

1. Noone is forced to take a lot of bless for chaotic
2. blesses lost? blesses remain 1h for a 10-15mn fight what do you do with the other 45mn, hunt? then if fight don't star, you can do the same.
3. is not true that people don't come because of "lost of bless", need only don't bless or simply hunt. A lot of people come only when is no break, that's all, nothing to do with blesses.

I prefer as it is atm. Bless or not without knowing how many people in fight, who is in, is a decison .. you take the right one or the wrong one, your choice.
Anyway better than see people overbuffed because they know who and how many people are in fight.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 7:42pm

It seems strange but today i used blesses in chaotic and after i die and i exit from it i still have it :/
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 9:46pm

It seems strange but today i used blesses in chaotic and after i die and i exit from it i still have it :/

re read what you said and re think it all again:lol: :stupid:

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 10:17pm

i dont agree.

"risk" is most important thing about chaotics already :)

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 10:43pm

I dont know where is the problem O.o i use blesses to get in chaotic , if begins is ok i got a good pvp blessed if not i ll go to rainbow . That's what i usually do :)
In any case i think wont be a waste because you can do rainbow with all the blesses :)
If people get blessed only for it will be a waste yes :no:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:37am

100% ++++ :teacher:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:38am

Hi all
Dear admins... we propose you to improve Chaottic battles.

Now, we use/drink a lot of bless before the beginning of the battle.. and if there aren't enough number of players... we loss all bless.

We suggest that after the "OK" of the battle... all players can select/drink bless during 1 minute of time.

I think, that's one of the most important reasons for what people don¡t go to chaotic... we loss all bless!!..

Please think about it.

Thank you
OK. Good idea! :thumbup:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:38am

I Agree

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:47am

+1
Agree

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 3:04pm

I dont know where is the problem O.o i use blesses to get in chaotic , if begins is ok i got a good pvp blessed if not i ll go to rainbow . That's what i usually do :)
In any case i think wont be a waste because you can do rainbow with all the blesses :)
If people get blessed only for it will be a waste yes :no:
exactly, before blessing for chaotic move to location for rainy and if it doesnt start then just hunt. also why do you even bless for chaotics if you are scared of wasting them? just dont bless for chaotics then

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:19pm

chaotick fights should be more intrested for 6-10 level players. now we are join there and we can get nothing. dear admin take the Arena of the Blacksmiths give us chaotick.
we cant get purple items from arena of the blacksmiths because no body didnt enter there since game history. İ think we sould get purple items from chaotick like 11 level players.
thank you.

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:26pm

chaotick fights should be more intrested for 6-10 level players. now we are join there and we can get nothing. dear admin take the Arena of the Blacksmiths give us chaotick.
we cant get purple items from arena of the blacksmiths because no body didnt enter there since game history. İ think we sould get purple items from chaotick like 11 level players.
thank you.

Agree , that's what i want :angel: :karate:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:27pm

will it means that now all fight need blesses?...hmmmm
But i agree there is some pb with chaotics...LOL

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 8:43pm

The whole mechanism of Chaotic is deviding the whole group into 2 based on their strengths and weakness. This includes buffs as well. If you are allowed to use the bless after the groups are formed, then it will lead to imbalance and the idea of chaotic battles will get defeated.

PS. i do agree that sometimes there is no logic in grouping the people as i have seen amny times all the strong people on one side and weak people on other side. But the mechanism of the fight is as mentioned above, at least in theory.

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:04pm

The whole mechanism of Chaotic is deviding the whole group into 2 based on their strengths and weakness. This includes buffs as well. If you are allowed to use the bless after the groups are formed, then it will lead to imbalance and the idea of chaotic battles will get defeated.

PS. i do agree that sometimes there is no logic in grouping the people as i have seen amny times all the strong people on one side and weak people on other side. But the mechanism of the fight is as mentioned above, at least in theory.

Their balance is a bit unbalanced it self but it should be as you said , even i saw too many times their team full blessed and our team almost without nothing x :lol: :beaten: :wall:

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:39am

In all "people" that are 100% agree ...how many of you like pvp and go often to chaotic ? 15% , if it isn't less ...so just go and make them run , you don't need to bless , and anyway dragons elixirs aren not for made for hounds ...