You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 10:39pm

2016 Advent Calendar GO BUY NOW!

Day1 was the Wreath

Advent Calendar is in CITY SHOP for one gold GET IT if you havent already, or you will miss the chance to get all the price! :teacher:

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 12:07am

Day 2

00:06 Received: Complementary Elixir of Power 50 pcs.

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 3:21am

Same Crap as last year.. Nothing new just a money grab scam....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 9:08am

how is it money grab scam? you spend 1g, you get tons of different items which you can probably sell for that amount + a card pack

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 12:48am

Because it used to cost 1 silver and we got a lot better items... If you have no idea maybe you shouldn't make a Post.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 10:14am

is 1g really that much for you? i remember that it was 1c not 1s but still, im not complaining because i still get free stuff from it

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 5:47am

frank, why hasn't shylark gotten a ban from forums? i mean, can you put your big feet into our little shoes?? :( :(

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 11:56am

Wow sorry I forgot to update

Day3 X amount of Pet food

Day4 Some Cookies that gives full hp after battle regardless of how much up

Shylark but in the end we still get a gold gnome coin right? Thats all I want from the Calender :lol:

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 12:12pm

shylark why do you always have to whine about everything and call everyone a suckup to admins for actually being ok with what we get?

Monday, December 5th 2016, 12:15am

shylark why do you always have to whine about everything and call everyone a suckup to admins for actually being ok with what we get?

1) I am not whining I am stating plain facts...
2) As for Callng you a SuckUp Sucker I call it the way I see it..
3) Now you again yap without knowing anything... Shows just what I said to start with...
:woody: :woody: :woody:

Monday, December 5th 2016, 12:17am

Shylark but in the end we still get a gold gnome coin right? Thats all I want from the Calender :lol:

LoL well we used to get a EE we Got Coal and other really worth while things.... Not this Trash they give now and ones like wut can suckup for...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 6:40pm

08:05 Received: Sign of Friendship 16 pcs.
i prefer cookies :lol: :pie:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, December 5th 2016, 7:15pm

We are missing the milk, waiting~

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 6:01pm

LoL well we used to get a EE we Got Coal and other really worth while things.... Not this Trash they give now and ones like wut can suckup for...
We get EE and coal every year, just not during the 1st 1-2 weeks, during those weeks we get stuff to make back our 1g. as i remember the rewards havent changed that much.

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 2:45am

We get EE and coal every year, just not during the 1st 1-2 weeks, during those weeks we get stuff to make back our 1g. as i remember the rewards havent changed that much.

Last year we got no EE or Coal... Again if you don't have any idea what you are talking about then stop YAPPING.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 8:25am

08:00 Received: Copper Horseshoe of Luck 1 pcs.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 8:29am

06/12/2016 16:26 Received: Closed Precious Casket 6 pcs.